Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Baron Von Heiden started to introduce himself to his hostess, but another man intervened. Seigfried took his time to size up the newcomer. By his looks, a minor noble, but intelligent. Possibly one who had actually earned his station. He appeared unarmed, but that was to be expected. Noblemen rarely wore weapons, and most hadn't the courage to wield one when they did. This man, however, might be an exception. Siegfried wasn't worried about that, his skill with a blade was rarely equaled. Between the master who had trained him, and the number of men he had killed, the only people he met who could even compare to him were in the military, not the nobility. Still he wouldn't underestimate the man, or ignore him. He had the scar on his face to remind him never to assume an opponent was done.

As he studied the man, he noticed that he was calling Michele over to him as well. Seigfried didn't know what relationship the man had with the ladies, but he was obviously protective of them. The baron gave the man points for protecting the maid, very few nobles had any interest in a servant, especially one that wasn't theirs. It was also gallant of him to try to protect Josephine, even if the baron had serious doubts as to his hostess needing any protection.

The baron debated making a scene and pushing by the man, when Michele was called away. A young lady wanted the maid for something, and the servant girl made her way to answer the summons. The nobleman was distracted and Seigfried took advantage of the moment. Quickly, he strode to Josephine and put his arm around her.

"My lady, I have answered your invitation and am prepared to undertake the task you spoke of. Might we retire from here, as I believe we have personal business to discuss."
 
Yes Carl was absolutely certain that he did not like this man. Now there were two men in this house who he disliked and who had chosen to ignore him and he was getting quite angry at having to be the one to control his temper. However he was here to visit Josephine and it was her house and he would abide by the rules she had put forth. There was to be no violence inside her walls. She had made that abundantly clear the first time she had invited him to her house. It was taking all of his willpower this time however.

He could see what this man was thinking and it did not amuse him. For him to ignore the rules of propriety and fail to introduce himself to a noble of higher rank was in itself an insult and then to lay hands on the hostess uninvited while still armed was such a severe lack of decorum that he had half moved to grab him before he could stop himself. Fortunately he did stop and plastering a simple smile on his face he tipped his glass at the two of them.

"Why of course dear BOY," he said emphasizing the boy, and speaking in a half drunk foppish manner that all these so called un nobled Barons and the like expected one such as he to act like. "I will just look for the wine cabinet shall I. Dash it all it was around here somewhere." Looking at Josephine he smiled slowly and held up his cup and gestured to hers. "Would you like another one my dear? It seems like there are people popping out of the woodwork everywhere and they are all trying to spoil our fun together. Why they simply can't wait for dinner is beyond me," he shrugged as he made his way towards the large liquor cabinet in the room. Refilling his glass he turned back still holding the bottle and accidentally spilling a little of the wine on the tiles. "Did you want some as well BOY?" he asked as he made his way back towards them, "Only you will have to get your own glass, my hands are a little full," he giggled at his own little joke as he made it back to them again and held out the bottle to refill Josephine's glass.
 
Consideration

“Truce, gentleman!” Josephine growled. Then she smiled, the very model of genteel hospitality. “Let us retire to my office. Baron, there is no reason you cannot discuss any ‘personal business’ we have in front of Prince Carl Gustav. If it involves him, then he has the right to hear what you have to say. If it doesn’t, well, I look to Gussie as an advisor on all thing spiritual and material.”

Leaving the two men in her wake, she strode into the oval shaped office just off the foyer. Reaching her immense desk, she did not move to sit behind it. Instead, she perched herself on its front edge and grinned at them.

 
Well he had been put in his place by his hostess and never let it be said that Carl Gustav did not know when to take a hint. Straightening up he nodded to the boy, he still would not think of him as a man, and then headed on in to the office. Gone was his foppish mannerism's from a minute before instead replaced with his business persona. He still offered Josephine a refil but then placed the bottle delicately out of harms way and then sat down in a chair facing her.

He did not mind waiting for the Baron. From this angle he was treated to a spectacular view of Josephine's legs as they dangled over the edge of the desk and all the way up to the short hem of her skirt. If she happened to move her legs in a certain way he was sure he would be able to see what sort of underwear she was wearing today or if she was wearing any at all. She had been known to do that on occasions.

Only his training kept his face neutral as he raised his eyes to her's and he took a delicate sip of his drink. He looked towards the door and the Baron. From where he was still standing he would notice nothing and indeed he saw if he took the other chair he would still not have his view and would not tell anything was amiss. 'Are we discussing business Baron or do you intend to stand there until dinner is served?" he asked in a pleasant voice. "I only inquire because if you are not coming in I would like to carry on my own conversation with our delightful hostess."
 
Appetizers

Michele moaned softly each time Samantha’s lips touched her thighs, and purred each time her hands caressed her legs and feet. She barely noticed Samantha’s inquiry about shoes. “Is there also a dress code for our feet for dinner?”

“Hmm?” Michele’s eyes blinked open. “Oh. That. Dinner can wait a bit, I’m sure. Guests are still just arriving. I can tell by how you’re touching me you’re hungry for something else right now. I know that I am.”

She reached down and pulled Samantha to her feet. Sliding her hands up the girl’s arms, she enfolded her in a loose hug and softly pressed her lips to hers.

 
Seigfried still wasn't sure what to make of the man. He didn't recognize him, so he had no idea what his true name or rank was. That he knew he had been insulted was obvious. But he had not immediately challenged Siegfried. That meant of one of two things.

It was possible the man was simply a coward, but that was unlikely. Since the baron did not recognize the man, it was unlikely he knew who Siegfried was. Which meant he also didn't know how truly deadly a swordsman he was.

No, the man was not a coward. He had simply restrained himself. Siigfried reassessed his opinion of him. He probably was a higher ranking noble. A young upstart wanting to prove himself, would have challenged immediately. No, this man was sure of his station, and had no immediate threats or opposition. Most likely he was a young duke or prince from one of the smaller states. Since Siegfried had never heard of him, it was unlikely he was in line for the throne if he was a prince. But he could be a younger son of many, or more likely an illegitimate son. There was no shame or dishonor in being the bastard son of a king. The only limitation it generally resulted in was in not being in line for the throne. Also, this man was intelligent. He was not drunk, he hadn't been when Siegfried arrived, so he certainly had not become magically inebriated now. He was simply attempting to get the baron to underestimate him, or completely discount him. Not a mistake Siegfried was likely to make, in fact he was starting to consider the man a serious rival.

At the moment, however, it didn't matter. Siegfried had pressing business with Josephine. That was of course assuming she still desired his services. Well, there was only one way to find out.

"My dear sir, " the baron addressed his unknown acquaintance, "I do indeed intend to discuss business, so if you will excuse me, I will return to join you for dinner shortly." Well apparently that got the other man's attention, as he dropped his drunken facade and made his way over to the office with Josephine. The baron quickly followed and shut the door behind them. Whether this man joined them or not, he and Josephine needed to talk. If she wished to include this stranger in their business that was her prerogative.

"Madam, I do not know what game you are playing at, but I take my time and my blade seriously, and you requested both. I received your invitation. I must admit, I did appreciate your postscript promising to serve the blade between my legs if the blade at my side served you. I must admit, milady, I was surprised to receive your request, as we both know you are the only person in this estate whose skills with a blade equal my own. So before your other guests become impatient, what is it you need of me?"
 
Last edited:
(OCC~Does no one read posts these days. I am already in the office and sitting in front of the desk waiting for the Baron to join us. Next I am outside the office and having the door slammed in my face.)
 
Smilling at what Michele said, she stands up letting her hands caressfully slide up Michele's body. Her fingertips dancing over her silky skin, Samantha's eyes locked to Michele's.

Standing she lets her hands rest at Michele's waist, when she leaned in to kiss Samantha, her hands sliped around Michele's resting right above her perfectly round smooth buttocks.

Breaking the kiss slowly she lets her warm litghtly wet lips wonder over Micheles cheek to her ear then her neck. Nipping ever so teasingly once or twice at Michele's neck, she said between each nip.

"Mmmmm............*nip*.....I do hunger......*nip*....... for somthing at the moment"

Glancing once up to her eyes with a smirk she then travels down her neck to her shoulders then her collarbone. Finally after so many teasing kisses and nips her lips find their way to Michele's nicely formed breasts.

Her left hand stayed at Michele's waist, while her right hand sliped up to cup one of Michele's breasts and her thumb caressed her nipple, while her tongue flicked and nipped at the other nipple ever so softly.
 
(OOC:

Well he had been put in his place by his hostess and never let it be said that Carl Gustav did not know when to take a hint. Straightening up he nodded to the boy, he still would not think of him as a man, and then headed on into the office....

"My dear sir, " the baron addressed his unknown acquaintance, "I do indeed intend to discuss business, so if you will excuse me, I will return to join you for dinner shortly." And with that, he followed Josephine into her office and shut the heavy door behind them.

(OCC~Does no one read posts these days. I am already in the office and sitting in front of the desk waiting for the Baron to join us. Next I am outside the office and having the door slammed in my face.)


I know it’s bending what mcfbridge wrote almost to the breaking point, given what the character says immediately before it, but for the sake of consistency with Aussie_Wolf’s prior post, I’m going to read the “them” highlighted above to mean all three of us. I would ask that mcfbridge go back and edit his post appropriately.

I have to admit, I sometimes miss details in earlier posts myself. Let’s just all try to be careful.

Also, I will start an OCC thread for this story.

Thank you all! I love writing with you.)



:heart:
 
On Being Vulnerable

Alone in her office with two strong, handsome, testosterone overdosing men, all sorts of ideas came to Josephine’s creatively dirty mind. She had first, however, to settle this misunderstanding before it caused irreversible harm.

“My dear Baron,” she smiled, and her voice flowed like warm honey. “I must apologize for leading you on, at least in the matter of your blade. When I wrote of your blade — the one at your side, not between your legs — I waxed poetically. I wrote metaphorically. Everyone knows of your proud service in the war, your tactical brilliance, and of your expertise in all matters of security. I was simply proposing to hire you as a consultant, at least, on the security of this manor. We’re all alone out here in the middle of an unpopulated countryside.

“And while privacy has its advantages,” she sipped her wine, glanced meaningfully at each man in turn, then at the office’s closed doors. “It also has an element of desperate vulnerability.”

 
tribute

Professor Edgeways was amused. A woman like His Emperess calling her fortress vulerable?
No doubt these two blue blooded gentry could do much for her. She had every right to have anyone she pleased at her side, but this manor would outlast even the trees, much less the purile, conpretenders who dared challenge Her. It has been an instructive few hours. The Baron seemed to reguard him as a court jester, He had played that role before. Michelle, seemed occupied, No doubt tending to the mistresses fragile health. Perhaps He would be summoned. God only knew.
 
Homecoming

Karen Callingwood parked her Jaguar F-Type V8 in the front drive and got out. Under a cloudless sky, she left its convertible top down. She admired how nice it looked amid the trees and flower beds for which she knew Uncle Ian provided such good care on behalf of their mutual patroness who owned this estate.

She couldn’t wait to see the expression on Uncle Ian’s face when he saw her. He did not expect her until next week, after the dormitories at The Bishop Strachan School for Girls closed for summer break. As an adult graduating Senior, however, Karen had discovered that she could leave early. She had driven ten hours all the way from Toronto so she could spend today, her eighteenth birthday, with him. She wondered how he would react to the surprise she planned for him.

“Nil conscire sibi,” she whispered, reminding herself of her ancient family’s motto: To have a conscience free from guilt.

With that in mind, she walked up the front steps to the covered porch and rang the bell.




 

Attachments

  • Karen1.jpg
    Karen1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 23
  • UncleIan1.jpg
    UncleIan1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 57
Falling for Her

Her left hand stayed at Michele's waist, while her right hand slipped up to cup one of Michele's breasts and her thumb caressed her nipple, while her tongue flicked and nipped at the other nipple ever so softly.

Michele’s head fell back, and she groaned with pleasure and desire. Her own left hand found and stroked Samantha’s right breast, while her right hand slid down to between Samantha’s thighs, where she caressed the newcomer’s most sensitive folds.

With her hands so placed, Michele began to back Samantha slowly toward the huge canopied bed. When the top of the satin covered mattress met the back of Samantha’s thighs, Michele gave her a little push, causing the girl to fall back upon the plush bedspread. Michele fell on top of her.

Michele took Samantha’s left nipple and entire areola between her lips and sucked, while her left hand tickled the right nipple. Michele’s right hand returned to its place between Samantha’s legs. This time, however, Michele slipped a finger carefully into Samantha’s slick vagina.

“Do you like that, my sweet little strudel?” Michele whispered, her hot breath upon Samantha’s left breast. “Would you like more?”

 
Unexpected Visitor

Ian had just finished donning his tuxedo when the doorbell rang. Then it rang again. Then it rang a third time.

“Where is everybody?” he wondered aloud as he descended the grand staircase to the foyer. He heard shouting coming from Josephine’s office. An argument? Ferocious sex? He couldn’t tell which. He simply reaffirmed his determination not to involve himself in any such activity while serving Josephine. He preferred his uncomplicated life of pulling weeds and maintaining machinery.

The doorbell rang a fourth time just as he reached the entrance. He wanted to snarl something at the impatient visitor, but knew Josephine would not approve. He opened the door with restrained gentility.

A petite young blonde woman stood on the porch. She smiled brightly the instant she saw him. He recognized her immediately.

“Karen?” he stammered. “Blimey! What are you doing here?”



 
My apologies for the timing issues. When I posted my previous section, the last entry I saw was the one with Josephine heading into the office. Must be some delay occasionally between when a reply is sent and when it is publicly visible.
 
Greeting

“Karen?” Uncle Ian stammered. He looked so handsome in his tuxedo, it nearly took Karen’s breath away. “Blimey! What are you doing here?”

“Hello, Uncle Ian,” she replied simply as she wrapped her arms around the tall man and held him in a soft hug. Without letting go she added softly, “It is so wonderful to see you.”

He finally broke the hug by taking a step backward. Karen smiled at him shyly and blushed. “As for what I’m doing here, have you forgotten what day it is?”

 
"My dear Josephine, for a lady as lovely as you, I am more than willing to overlook any misunderstanding. Especially for the fringe benefits that accompany this job. And perhaps you might introduce me to our friend here?"

"Why of course, my dear Baron, may I present his highness Prince Carl Gustav."

"A pleasure, sir." The baron knew he should leave it at that, but he just couldn't. For some reason, the smug look on the prince's face stopped him from simply leaving right then.

"And, milady, I can understand your need for security. Especially, " nodding towards, Carl "if this is the best you have on hand. Oh, and sir, might I inquire as to what you are prince of?"
 
“As for what I’m doing here,” Karen replied. “Have you forgotten what day it is?”

“Of course not, my dear,” Ian conceded. “Today is your eighteenth birthday, but we discussed this. We were going to wait until next week to celebrate it along with your graduation. Please, tell me what's going on.”

 
When Michele pushed her back so Sam would land on the bed she gasped, smirking up to Michele.

Michele fell upon Sam and she giggled softly and then gave a soft moan out as she felt Michele's soft lips around her nipple, her hand on her other nipple teasing ever so lightly and then her fingers once again between her thighs.

She arched her back a little giving off another moan bitting her lip now as she listened to what Michele Whispered lettingher hot breath dance over her wet hard pink nipple.

"Mmmm...I do more ...more..please..eeeee.."

She moaned while her fingers went to curl up in and around Michele's hair, her other hand gripped tightly to the bed's satin covers. Samanthas hips moved slowly in circles underneath Michele.

Liking very much what she was doing it had been a while now since she was getting pleasure from a female and she ahd missed it as well.
 
Carl decided that he was going to downplay himself to this man. Let him underestimate him as most people did to their misfortune. He would no longer play the foppish bored noble but he also would not show this man his teeth just yet.

"Ahh I am just a minor Nobel from Norway my friend. I happened to be born into the correct family and for that I am called a Prince. However about a dozen or so people would have to die before I became King. For now I do what my family has always done, travel, spend money and be famous for being who we are. It is a curse I know but I put up with it," he sighed theatrically then smiled.

"You however seem very sure of yourself. I am thinking you have had some military training. How long has it been since you left the German army and what are you doing over here in Canada? I take it our lovely hostess has something to do with it?"
 
Last edited:
“Today is your eighteenth birthday,” Ian said. “But we discussed this. We were going to wait until next week to celebrate it along with your graduation. Please, tell me what's going on.”

“That just wouldn't be the same,” Karen explained mysteriously. “I've been driving for ten hours, Uncle Ian. Is there somewhere where I could have a shower?”
 
Tasting Her Strudel

“Do you like that, my sweet little strudel?” Michele whispered, her hot breath upon Samantha’s left breast. “Would you like more?”
"Mmmm...I do more ...more... please...eeeee...."


Samantha's hips moved slowly in circles underneath Michele as the fingers of Samantha's right hand clutched and curled though her hair. Michele needed to further urging and she wasted no time. After all, Mistress would expect them downstairs to serve dinner before it got too late.

With her lips or tongue in contact with her smooth skin at all times, Michele's mouth moved down from Samantha's breasts to her flat tummy and her mons veneris.
Then Michele kissed her womanhood, just over her clitoris while slipping a second finger deep inside of her.


 
Samantha licked over her lips as her eyes watched Michele travel down you body moaning as her lips found her womanhood.

"why dont you turn around then I may give while you give michele"

Samantha wanted to taste Micheles sweet nectar as well and knowing they didnt have much time. She wanted to give while she got, her hips sway slightly back and forth feeling her second finger deep in her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh....."
 
"I've been driving for ten hours, Uncle Ian," Karen reminded him. "Is there somewhere where I could have a shower?"

"Oh, of course, my dear," he replied with an understanding smile. "Come this way."

As he led her up the grand staircase, he thought about which bedrooms had the largest closets and bathrooms. Of those two (not counting the master suites, of course), that professor in the wheelchair surely occupied the one on the left, across from the elevator. He led her to the right.

"Here's a nice room," he said as they came to the first set of double doors. "I think you've stayed in this one before."

 
"Why don't you turn around? Then I may give while you give, Michele?" Samantha suggested with a husky voice, then moaned as Michele licked her clitoris and wiggled her fingers inside her vagina. "Ohhhhhh...."

As much as she enjoyed focusing on pleasing the girl, Michele had to admit that she had a point. They did need to move things along. This way, they would both be satisfied sooner.

Standing up, she got up on the mattress and dragged Samantha across the satin bedspread to the center of the huge canopied bed. As she positioned herself in reverse over the girl -- her hips above Samantha's face, her own mouth near Samantha's womanhood -- Michele said, "I know soixante-neuf, which is French, but how do you say 'sixty-nine' in German?"


 
Back
Top