North Carolina Fuck Buddies.....

spyderpunkASU said:
hey im 22 new student at appstate
very lonely looking for friends
no strings is fine with me
age is no matter
pm me

Probably have a little more success if you at least mention your sex. Just a thought. ;)

my girl

anyone in western nc wanna play with my girl??
send me a message ;)
i'm usually busy so if i don't respond right away, dont fret, i will.
and apparently all my images are too big..so if ya ask i'll send a pic

Hey everyone! I'm on the NC/SC line so I thought I would reply to this board. I'm only about an hour from Charlotte if that. I've been on this site for about 2 years but just here recently became a member. So hey! I am a single white 21 yr old female. :nana:

Hi all!!

Hey everyone!! New here and looking for...who knows? MWF 32yo here...Eastern NC near Jacksonville...not sure if I want to actually talk to anyone in NC...temptation can be very dangerous but, I'm feeling risky today...so HI!!! ;)

21/m western NC here, at WCU.. looking for fems/younger bi-males in Asheville/Sylva area

LilOne69 said:
Hey everyone! I'm on the NC/SC line so I thought I would reply to this board. I'm only about an hour from Charlotte if that. I've been on this site for about 2 years but just here recently became a member. So hey! I am a single white 21 yr old female. :nana:

Hey um ... us well my and my love have been looking to maby find a new freind to play with.*wink* I am 22 and she is 20. We live little out side charlottle and were both busy with work a lot and hard for us ot go out meet new freind so i tought i try here some. Like to talk with you some and maby swap pic if we all feel up to it. Hit me up here some time hope to here form you.

Scared Warrior

hi folks

32 married wm...home alone this weekend..looking to see whos out there...anyone up for discreet fun??

hey folks

peeking in to see if anyone might be looking for some fun this fri. or saturday.....hit me up lets chat

There is lots going on...

The adult community in NC is live and well. My partner and I play once a week...more if we had time to schedule it. Change where you advertise...people are playing all around you. We are south of Charlotte. :D

OK so first...
I might like to hook up with one of yall...
But most of your profiles are glaringly bare and lack any information to even pique my interest.
Also there are no pics anywhere.
How am i supposed to know if i wanna fuck you with no profile info and no pic?
Someone explain that?

Back