Toy Soldier

EmpressJosephine

Mistress of Role-Plays
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Posts
14,652
attachment.php


Roll Call:

neiljones359 as Captain Mark Nelson.

EmpressJosephine as Colonel Josephine C. Matelli.​




(This is a CLOSED thread. Only those people listed above should post in it. Thank you.)


 

Attachments

  • Title1a.JPG
    Title1a.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 6
Reporting For Duty

The smooth purr of Colonel Matelli's Mustang sent vibrations through the passenger seat and its occupant. Captain Mark Nelson stared straight ahead and stifled both the overwhelming anxiety and the spark of excitement he felt. This trip was unique and still somewhat of a mystery to him although he had jumped at the invitation. "Are you ok with the temperature" Col Matelli asked in her assertive tone. "Yes Ma'am" Capt Nelson said as he glanced over and stole a quick glance at his boss. Col Josephine C Matelli was a fox. From daily strenuous physical training, she maintained the curvy athleticism of a 20 year old. Capt Nelson had taken every opportunity to unprofessionally glance at her and he found it incredible that she was the only woman he knew whose uniform could not hide her tight perfect muscular ass nor her large breasts. After 8 years in the Army surrounded by guys and a few unattractive female soldiers, he was amazed that his MILF direct superior provided daily mental images to jack off to.

Col Matelli pressed the accelerator to the floor and Capt Nelson was pressed into the leather of the racing seat. The smell of leather, starched dry cleaned uniforms and Col Matelli's crisp citrusy perfume filled the car. The mustang flew down the desolate roads of Fort Bragg past abandoned training sites and empty hangers. Capt Nelson knew the ranges that they were supposed to be surveying but this day had been so odd, he was unsure of their destination.


After 45 minutes of driving through the endless training area, the tone of the engine dropped and Col Matelli turned onto a gravel road that led into a secluded Urban Warfare complex made up of rows of empty buildings. The Mustang wove through the site and came to a stop between the treeline and one of the farthest two story block buildings.


Unaware of the specific reason for stopping, Capt Nelson waited. Often, it was better to not ask an obvious question rather than risk showing superiors that he didn't know something he should. He sat, and checked his watch, and squirmed for what seemed like minutes. Impatient, he glanced at his boss in the driver's seat. Behind dark Oakley sunglasses, Col Matelli was staring at him. Her exquisite sharp features frozen like a mask except for a tiny wry smirk that produced a faint smile line in her taught cheek. The overwhelming silence contrasted with the anxiety and adrenaline surging through Capt Nelson's body. He was frozen like hunted prey.

3 Months Earlier

Captain Mark Nelson found the Army easy. He enjoyed the physical challenges that others found tortuous. At age 30, he was in almost perfect physical shape and competed in unit and Army wide competitions. Attractive and clean cut, he enjoyed the single lifestyle and was often pursued by women.

After successfully completing his initial job at his unit, Captain Nelson was regarded so highly that he was entrusted with a temporary posting as a liaison with the garrison command of the base. The job entailed working with the senior engineer planner for base training area improvements. Capt Nelson was proud that he was given a job with so much autonomy and was relieved at the amount of freedom that he would have to work under his temporary new boss.


Walking up the steps to the planning section of garrison command, Mark's only worry was that he would be stuck working for a demanding asshole or a pogue engineer which would make for a boring or painful temporary job. The only thing that he knew about his new boss was the name, Colonel Matelli, that he had gotten from his operations section.


As he made his way to Col Matelli's office, he considered how he should introduce himself. Knocking, standing at attention, saluting, and formally introducing oneself was considered by almost everyone to be way too formal for most introductions. The risk in not doing this, however, could be that he might offend those few people who, by personality or rank, desired the formality. To err on the side of caution and present the most professional appearance, Mark decided to go with the most formal greeting.


Striding up to the heavy wooden door with "Colonel Matelli" inscribed on a brass plate, Mark knocked twice sharply and forcefully. A higher than expected authoritarian voice called out quickly, "come in!"


As Mark swung the door open, he strode into the middle of the room and came to attention. As he brought his hand to his temple with fingers extended and joined, his eyes locked on to his incredibly sexy female new boss who was furiously typing. As he introduced himself, she looked up at him stoically.


"Captain Mark Nelson reporting for duty, Ma'am."
 
Last edited:
Formalities



Colonel Josephine Matelli typed furiously, in every meaning of the word, her anger driving her fingers. As her DI had often said back in boot camp over two decades ago: “Shit rolls downhill.”

Some Pentagon pinhead had decided at 1630 hours yesterday that, for no reason she could imagine, he needed a base-wide Form 2406, MATERIEL CONDITION STATUS REPORT, by lunch today. The base commander had tasked her, his newest senior officer, with its preparation. Unfortunately, her recent predecessor in this position, in full testimony to the Peter Principle, had lacked any competence, and she had not yet had time to straighten out her unit. She could not simply rely on existing records. She’d had to skip a retirement banquet — admittedly, for an officer she barely knew — and, instead, still in her Class A Service Uniform, pull an all-nighter along with two Lieutenants and every noncom on her staff to ensure the report’s accuracy.

She actually snarled when someone knocked on her office door. She needed neither irrelevant interruption, nor new information relevant to her report, at this time. She cleared her throat and bellowed. “Come in!”

She only looked up when she heard an unfamiliar voice. “Captain Mark Nelson reporting for duty, Ma’am.”

Appreciating his formality, she stood and returned his parade ground salute. She neither smiled nor offered her hand but, for a moment, simply regarded him coldly.

attachment.php

She liked what she saw. Standing at perfect attention, he looked like a model in a recruitment office poster. Perhaps induced by a sleepless night of coffee drinking, or perhaps by something more, she felt her nipples tighten and a sudden warm tingle in her loins, something few men caused her anymore.

“At ease, Captain,” she finally said. “And welcome. I’m afraid your predecessor — like his boss, whom I’ve replaced — was an idiot. You’ll have your work cut out for you. I trust you like to be challenged.”



 

Attachments

  • Platt01a.jpg
    Platt01a.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 5
Alpha Female

Somewhat taken aback by his new boss' appearance and attitude. It took Mark a few moments to stammer out,

"I've always looked forward to a good challenge."

In the type A personality world of his old unit, Mark had experienced strong and charismatic leadership. In some cases, he felt like he would charge through bullets for the right leader. He had never experienced that feeling with a woman. The primal strength and charisma that COL Martinelli exuded caused Mark to instantly recognize her as an Alpha. That fact, combined with her strong sexual appeal produced a strange sensation.


As Mark began to discuss his background, it was difficult for him to maintain strict eye contact. COL Martinelli gave him little opportunity to steal glances at her body, but when she did, Mark glanced down quickly and then back up. In her dress greens, she looked almost as if she was cast for high quality pornography. Her curves accentuated the martial aspects of her uniform and, in an inappropriate and completely undesirable way, caused Mark's large cock to lengthen and harden, the thick smooth head brushing past the cotton ripstop fabric of his fatigues to his mid thigh. The sharp cadence and military succinctness of the question and answer in the conversation produced even more stimulation and almost caused Mark's thoughts to drift to sexual fantasy.


Mark's head was almost buzzing from this flood of emotions and sensations. As he stared into COL Martinelli's eyes and answered questions, his heart beat faster and his instincts urged him to follow his new pack leader.
 
Reconnaissance by Fire



The thoughts, desires and, perhaps, hopes swirling in Josephine’s mind — inspired by a certain obsequiousness, something beyond that usual of a junior officer, in Captain Nelson’s otherwise GI Joe demeanor — had caused her to forget the press of time.

“Excuse me, Captain,” she suddenly said, cutting short his reply to a question she had asked about his education. “I need to get this report to the CO by eleven hundred. It’s too late for you to help in any substantial way except, if you will, by fetching me a big cup of strong black coffee.”

She employed this request tactically. How this officer responded to her asking him to perform such a menial task might tell her more about him than any friendly interrogation ever could.



 
React to Contact

"Yes Ma'am." Mark replied, enjoying the subordinate response almost erotically.

Moving with purpose, he quickly left the office relishing the act of serving his boss. CPT Nelson, wandered through the office and found the Keurig machine. He quickly made coffee and returned to the office where COL Martinelli was again furiously typing. With a muted tap on the door, he entered and placed the coffee on a coaster, out of spilling range, on the desk.

Mark departed the office without a word so as to not break COL Martinelli's concentration, and made himself busy for the rest of the day. He received instructions that morning formation was at 0630, and he dutifully waited until 1900 at which time COL Martinelli waived him off as she worked against an extension on filing her report.


Mark's alarm rang at 0515, giving him time to shave, comb his hair, put on his Physical Training uniform and brush his teeth. He drove to work, parked and walked into formation where he found COL Martinelli in the Headquarters and Headquarters Company formation. The 1SG started with situps and COL Martinelli directed Mark to hold her feet as she completed her situps. Mark placed his knees on her running shoes and held her ankles. COL Martinelli smelled like soap and fabric softener and Mark could blatantly stare at her large breasts that gathered at the sides, straining her sports bra. Her legs were incredible - smooth, tan and muscular. When his forearms brushed her calves on the upward part of the sit up, it was like ASMR stimulation. As she completed more sit ups, her cotton PT shorts gathered towards her crotch revealing the bottoms of her muscular buttocks and inner thighs.


Knowing that he would do sit ups next while COL Martinelli held his feet, Mark did not let his thoughts wander to anything sexual. Despite that, his large cock swelled and filled the built in underwear of the PT uniform without tenting them out. When COL Martinelli finished, Mark laid on the ground and started his sit ups. As COL Martinelli held his feet, the feel of her forearms on his legs and the back and forth rubbing of his uniform stimulated his cock. As his PT shorts bunched at his crotch, he suddenly had the paranoid feeling that he could be partly or totally exposed and not know it. The thought of unprofessionally flashing his new female boss almost made him queasy. He labored to finish his set of sit ups.
 
Getting Physical



Josephine allowed herself several furtive glances at the obvious and appealing bulge in Capt. Nelson’s shorts. She did not worry about him noticing her watching his growing manhood. In fact, she hoped he would. On the other hand, it simply would not do for the rest of the Company to see her staring at his crotch.

The remainder of Saturday morning PT proceeded apace, ending with a three-mile run. As they started, Josephine wondered if Capt. Nelson’s erection persisted. He easily outpaced her, however, though she ran fast for a woman of her age, so she assumed it no longer plagued him.

At the end of the course, she found him toweling off. Seeing him there, sweaty and panting, made her nipples tighten a bit as she approached him, poking just noticeably through her sports bra and T-shirt. She hung a towel around her neck and spoke to him.

“I did my share for God and Country over the past couple of nights. I’m knocking off for the rest of the weekend. I suggest you do the same, Captain, because I plan to ride you hard starting next week. Report to my office at oh-eight-hundred on Monday.”

She turned and walked away with a slight smile on her lips. Though not sure, she thought she saw his eyes widen slightly at her double entendre about riding him hard. She bypassed the base showers and headed straight for her car. She preferred her bathtub at home with its variable jet nozzle on the end of a long metal hose. With the thoughts she’d developed about Captain Nelson, she expected not only to use that a couple times this weekend, but to go trough at least one whole set of vibrator batteries.


 
High and Tight

As Josephine walked away, Mark watched her shapely ass bounce and flex under her gray PT uniform. The comment about riding him momentarily stunned him and he remained stationary for a moment basking in the after glow of the moment. Of course, he assumed that the comment was above board, but he still allowed himself the luxury of fantasizing that it wasn't.

As his natural high from PT and interaction with his boss wore off, Mark departed base and drove to his condo. Leaving work earlier than expected might allow him to move his appointments to earlier in the day. He arrived home and peeled off the sweaty PT uniform and threw it in the laundry hamper. Turning on the steaming water, his thoughts turned to Josephine. Mark lathered eucalyptus body soap over his six pack and rubbed the slippery gel lower over the 'V' in his pelvic muscles and over his thick cock and balls. He lingered in the hot water stroking the suds along his shaft and thinking about his boss. His cock hardened and he fantasized about standing at attention naked in front of a stern and domineering female colonel.

Mark suddenly realized the time and turned off the water, dried off and dressed. He called the salon and they informed him of an available appointment in 25 minutes if he could make it. He quickly drove to the salon and checked in. Cyndy, his specialist greeted him with a large Cheshire smile and showed him to his room. She was a large muscular overweight woman with enormous breasts. Her hair was drawn back in braids and she vaguely gave the impression of a German milkmaid. Mark was not attracted to her but she seemed to greatly enjoy seeing him.

This was the third laser hair removal treatment appointment that Mark had been to, and Cyndy had always attended to him with a bubbly mischievous manner. Cyndy left Mark to change. He disrobed and wrapped the towel left for him around his waist. When Cyndy entered a couple of minutes later, she said playfully, "well let's get to it. Drop 'em, and let me see what I need to do." Cyndy's banter had begun to verge on unprofessional but she would always quickly skirt back over the line and conduct herself well with great customer service.

Leaning back against the plastic exam table covered in crinkly paper, Mark unfastened and lowered the towel. Even after multiple appointments, the process was a little uncomfortable interpersonally. He released the towel and it slid down his abs, tickling the top of his cock as it fell down his quads to a heap on the floor. Cyndy, bent down and took a knee as she pulled exam gloves on. After, pulling and snapping them into place over her fingers, she lightly traced the shape of Mark's pubic region with her index finger. Ostensibly feeling for stubble and areas of re growth, she traced the vee shaped ridge of muscle below the abdominal muscles and almost elicited a giggle from Mark. Mark suppressed the ticklish urge he experienced and the pleasurable tactile sensation that resulted in a slight hardening of his cock.

Cyndy smiled inwardly but maintained a professional composure. After inspecting the upper pubic area, she extended her hand between Mark's legs and swept her open hand upward and outward, cupping his heavy balls and sliding her hand from the base of his scrotum to the end of his balls. She let his balls rest on the tips of her fingers as she leaned in and inspected her previous work. Her gloved fingers applied a small amount of pressure on each testicle and Mark felt each gloved finger on his balls. At this proximity, Mark felt her exhale on the base of his shaft and on his scrotum. As she delicately retracted her hand, first one ball and then the other fell from her gloved fingers and swung back. This pulled his cock forward and it swung to the side barely sliding past Cyndy's chin and brushing past and touching it ever so slightly.


Mark held his composure, not looking down and Cyndy mechanically continued her inspection. When she finished, she thoughtfully eyed Mark's groin like a technician or an artist and swept her open hand from the top of the pubic region and lightly over his package. She paused, gave a pensive look and said, "turn around please."


Mark, in a near ASMR state, turned and placed his palms on the paper of the exam table. As he applied his weight, the waxy paper made a rustling sound. Cyndy, clearly enjoying herself, allowed herself a miniscule smile as she was safely out of Mark's view. She placed a hand on each buttock and gently slid her hands from his waist down to the middle of each full buttock. Ever so slightly, she gave a squeeze, unable to resist grabbing Mark's full muscular ass. With both index fingers extended, she traced Mark's ass crack from the small of his back, over his asshole to the base of his ball sack and outward under each ass cheek. This motion sent a shiver up Mark's spine and he gave in somewhat and enjoyed the pleasurable sensation. His dangling cock grew and stiffened and pressed slightly into the exam table.

Cyndy was delighted at the show and pretended to examine the stubble on the inside of the thigh. She extended the fingers of both hands and inserted them on either side of his cock, high on his groin. She pressed outward on the inner thigh as she lowered her hands but allowed her finger tips to graze and fondle the shaft of Mark's dick. She continued the motion, allowing the balls to squeeze between her hands and she slightly bent her fingers and tickled Mark's large cock head as her hands passed it.


Cyndy had always crossed the line of professionalism with Mark, but she did it in a way that protected herself and that she could explain away. She was enjoying herself so much today that she couldn't resist taking a picture of Mark's naked ass and cock to show her friends. Cyndy pulled out her phone and stated, "I'm going to shine some light on an area briefly to see if I need to apply the laser to it more." Mark thought nothing of it, and with that, Cyndy shifted her weight back and snapped several photos of Mark's ass and dangling semi hard cock. Increasingly brazen, she decided to really give her friends ammunition for gossip, and she grasped Mark's cock through his legs pretending to examine her previous hair removal efforts on the base of the shaft. She almost giggled as she snapped several pictures of her hand gripping Mark's large cock. She gripped his dick about the three inches down from the base and the dangling cock head extended another three inches from the bottom of her fist. She couldn't wait to gossip and show the pictures to her close girl friends.

With that, she gave a cross between a smack and placing her hand on Mark's bare ass cheek and stated, "ok, all set. Let's get to it." The appointment went normally and Cyndy applied the laser to all areas that needed hair removal. Cyndy wanted to push the boundaries more but feared that Mark might complain and or become angry.


After Mark cleaned up and dressed, he paid and made another appointment. He exited the salon, and fumbled for the keys to his car. As he was opening his door, a rumbling muscle car pulled into the vacant spot behind him. He entered his car and closed the door. As he pulled out of the spot, he saw COL Matelli exit the car. He thought she might recognize him, but it was hard to tell because she was wearing sunglasses.
 
Intelligence Gathering



Josephine took pride in her Spartan lifestyle. She did allow herself a few luxuries, however, such as a weekly deep tissue massage. She walked into the salon with an odd expression on her face.

“Good morning, was that Cap....” she began to ask the cute twenty-something at the desk, then started over. “Was that Mark Nelson who just left here?”

The receptionist looked pained, uncertain if she should violate whatever confidentiality spa clients might expect. A tall, overweight woman in a white lab coat — standing behind the receptionist at a counter checking appointments on a computer screen — saved her from having to decide.

“Yep,” she said. “That’s Mark. He comes here to get the hair burnt off his balls. You know him? I’ll tell you, he’s hung. That’s one prick I’d love to see in its full glory.”

Her huge breasts bounced as she laughed raucously, and the receptionist buried her blushing face in her hands. Josephine forced a smile as her mind raced, trying to determine what tactical advantage she might gain from this information.


 
Overwatch

The remainder of the weekend passed uneventfully. Mark, set the alarm clock to 04:30 in an effort show up to work early and make a good impression on COL Matelli. When the alarm clock rang on Monday morning, Mark dragged himself out of bed, shaved, put on his PT uniform and drove to work.


The town was still completely dark and only streetlights and the occasional early riser's headlights illuminated the streets. Mark pulled into the parking lot and noticed the same high powered Mustang that he had seen briefly at the salon already parked next to the building.


Mark waded into the heat and humidity and smelled the pine and controlled burn that permeated the base. He took his Common Access Card from his gym bag and slid it through the card reader. With a beep, the door opened and he strode into the dark office.

As he passed darkened offices and corridors, his thoughts turned to COL Matelli. The thought of her athletic body in Army PTs, her clean citrus smell and her direct and domineering personality made his cock semi erect. The empty office was also a turn on and he imagined a Penthouse Letters scenario where his new boss ordered Mark to go down on her while hiding under her desk.


Mark slid a hand down his PT shorts and fondled his dick just thinking about COL Matelli. As he turned the corner of the last cubicle, he noticed that his boss' door was slightly open and the light was on inside. He was surprised and slightly frustrated as he wanted to be present in the office when COL Matelli arrived. Mark quietly padded up to the door and peered inside. Through the slit in the door, he saw his boss with her back to him, leaning against her desk. She was dressed in a civilian sweat suit, and her PT uniform was placed folded on the desk.

Mark's heart raced and his rock hard cock tented his PT shorts.
 
Hang Fire



He’s hung.

The buxom hair removal technician had revealed this about Captain Nelson.

He’s hung.

That thought had plagued Josephine for the rest of the weekend.

He's hung.

It kept her from sleeping much Sunday night and, by 0300, she decided to get up, shower, and head into the office early.

She put on a civilian sweat suit for the chilly drive in, carrying her PT uniform for later that morning. When she reached her office, she fired up her computer, but felt too distracted to work.

He's hung.

Captain Nelson would certainly arrive sometime in the next hour, and she had already planned to work with him much of the day. She looked out the window at the splashes of light dotting the silent base. Did she dare act on her impulses? She had before with junior officers and always gotten away with it by ensuring they received at least as much satisfaction from the situation as she did. Her gut told her she could do the same with him, even as her brain reminded her of the dire consequences to her career if such activities ever became known to her superiors.

He's hung.

Still looking out the window, she leaned back against her desk. As she mulled over this pending decision, her hand almost unconsciously slipped down the front of her sweat pants. She teased herself gently through her panties for several minutes.

Her gut always served her well. Suddenly, she felt the hair on the back of her neck rise. Slowly, she pulled her hand from her pants, this casualness intended to hide from whoever she sensed stood behind her at her door that she did anything untoward. She turned and realized she had left the door ajar. The light in the room made it impossible to see who, if anyone, stood outside.

“Who’s there?” she called out authoritatively. “Show yourself!”


 
Near Ambush

"Good morning Ma'am!"

Mark was jolted out of his delicious fantasy with COL Matelli's commanding question.

He rapped on the door twice in quick succession and poked his head in the door.

"I thought that I would get a head start on the day and come in early," Mark replied as he fought to squeeze his cock down to size behind the door.
 
Reconnaissance in Force



“Good morning Ma’am!” Captain Nelson opened the door just far enough to poke his head through. From this, Josephine had the impression he was trying to hide something. “I thought that I would get a head start on the day and come in early.”

“Is that how you greet a superior officer?” Josephine demanded, wanting to see if she could discover what he attempted to conceal. “Front and center, Captain!”




 
Delay, Disrupt

In a moment of panic and unable to do anything else, Mark forced his cock up under his PT shirt and against his waistband. Striding into the room, he came to attention and saluted with his right hand while holding his gym bag across his groin with his left,

“Good morning, Ma’am”

he announced.

Mark held his salute and locked eyes with COL Matelli, awaiting her salute. He felt lightheaded and a single bead of sweat trickled down his forehead as the cotton t shirt rubbed and tickled the underside of his thick cock head. The silence was as absolute as his feeling of vulnerability and he waited, twisting on a string, with butterflies in his stomach and a euphoric electric sensation that ran from his heavy hanging ball sack to the fat head of his cock.
 
Attention Grabbing



Josephine had known since high school the significance of a young man holding something in front of his groin. Fortunately, while rising through the ranks, she had long ago learned to hide smirks, even urges to laughter, behind a mask of disciplined disapproval. Rather than return his salute, she placed her hands on her hips and growled.

“You call that coming to attention, Captain Nelson... or a proper salute... with that duffel in your hand? I want to see proper form.”

She walked around the desk and from less than two feet away, glared right up into his eyes, barking her next command.

“Ten-hut!”


 
Defenseless

Whumpf!

Mark heard the gym bag hit the floor before he realized that his ingrained training had taken over. With feet and legs locked together, chest out, and hands at his sides, he snapped to a textbook position of attention.

Mark stared at the far wall, motionless in front of COL Matelli. His rock hard cock pushed the bottom of his shirt out at a comical angle. Rising from the waistband by almost six inches, the large underside of the cock head was nearly perfectly outlined in cotton fabric.

Mark stood bewildered, the situation completely overwhelming his understanding/decision making loop. A mix of embarrassment fear and excitement swirled in his head.

He stood at attention with a massive erection in front of his boss.
 
Last edited:
Ready to Drill



As Josephine had suspected, Capt. Nelson sported a full erection under his revealing shorts. Its size confirmed
the opinion of the woman at the spa. Already horny from her earlier thoughts and masturbation on this very subject, Josephine wanted to see it in all of its glory.

She had a thought, and wondered exactly how the uptight officer would respond to her next command.

“Present... arms!”


 
Present Arms?

"Thump, thump"

Mark's heartbeat sounded like a drum in his head.

"Thump, thump"

Emerging from his fear and anxiety came a realization that COL Matelli knew he had hid his dick - that she wanted to see it. But it couldn't be.

"Thump, thump"

It must be. It was obvious.

"She made me drop the gym bag. She's staring at me, at it. She wants me to "present arms" and whip it out!," Mark thought.

"Thump, thump"

This understanding of the situation produced a sensation so highly erotic that Mark's cock went from rock to steel hard, lengthening to maximum size. His dick pushed out almost bridging the gap between Mark and COL Matelli.

"Thump, thump"

Oh my god, this is a fantasy. Mark's hands, fueled by desire, but paralyzed by doubt of the unknown, shook as the impulses countered each other. The result was a slow ascent to the waistband.

"Thump, thump"

Mark's thumbs delayed a fraction of a second at the elastic.

"Thump, thump"

His heart beat so loudly that he was sure it was audible in the room. His hands had delayed too long at his waist to continue to a salute. He was committed. He felt lightheaded and had butterflies in his stomach.

"Thump, thump"

Mark dropped his gaze from the wall to COL Matelli's piercing stare. Her face was stern and impassive. Mark was momentarily terrified that he had misread the situation, but the thrill of taking this risk drove him forward.

"Thump, thump"

Now or never. Mark inserted his thumbs into his waistband and pushed his shorts down slowly. As the waistband slid over his ass, he looked for some hint of approval or arousal from COL Matelli. A bead of sweat nearly evaporated with a hiss off of Mark's forehead. COL Matelli stayed stonefaced as Mark felt the waistband push his balls down. With one last push, his shorts fell to his knees.

"Thump, thump"

Mark stood with his hands at his sides, virtually paralyzed. His shirt covered half of his huge erect cock, and the base of his dick was exposed with his balls dangling above his scrunched up shorts that he had pushed down. He looked at COL Matelli and awaited her response of approval that he knew had to be coming.

"Thump...
 
Last edited:
Prepare for Inspection



Josephine’s eyes widened slightly at her first view of Capt. Nelson’s bare penis, sticking out from under the bunched hem of his shirt. Its engorged head had a purplish hue. Blue veins bulged along its pale shaft.

It crossed her mind how completely she could dominate him, both personally and professionally, if she feigned surprise and outrage at this point. She could blackmail him into almost anything, she supposed, by threatening to report this. He would have to do whatever she said or face charges of sexual harassment, court martial, and potential dishonorable discharge.

She need not — and would never — proceed in this manner. She had already sensed that Capt. Nelson’s obsequiousness toward her went beyond his regard for her military rank. She felt confident she could establish the sort of D/s relationship with him she enjoyed. Such BDSM relationships required complete trust. She would not launch theirs now by claiming falsely that he had somehow misinterpreted her commands.

Leaving him standing at attention, she walked behind him and locked her office door. This also gave Josephine her first view of his bare bottom, tight and pert. She stepped up close behind him and squeezed it firmly with her fingertips as she whispered into his right ear.

“Put your hands up.... Surrender to me....”


 
Submission

The command to surrender snapped Mark out of his mental fog. He knew that he had not committed a grave error, but his emotional state had not yet caught up to that realization.

“Y-yes Ma’am,” he stammered through a dry mouth.

Mark slowly raised his hands in the air. With his shorts pulled down, cock and ass exposed, and hands extended in the air, Mark drifted along in a haze, his head almost numbly vibrating with stimulation.
 
P. O. W.



Josephine dug her fingers into Capt. Nelson’s tight, pert, and bare bottom. She kept her nails short, but they still left deep dents in his flesh when she stopped squeezing and stepped back. She thought of him as her prisoner of war, taken in an ambush she had, like a master tactician, devised at the first sign of enemy vulnerability. Had she known this might happen this morning, she might have had the necessary equipment to play the role to its utmost. Instead, she would need to improvise.

“Put your hands on top of your head,” she commanded as, still out of his sight behind him, she started to undress. “Bend forward at the waist. I need to search you for contraband.”


 
Overwhelmed By Events

Mark flinched at the brief twinge of pain from COL Matelli’s grasp. The grasp and objectification caused a surge through his balls and cock and he swiftly sidestepped and bent at the waist while bringing his hands to his head. As he held this position, the AC cycled on and sent a cooling breeze over his prostrate exposed asshole. The cool gust swirled over his glassy broad cock head and his heavy balls swayed vulnerably in anticipation of his fate.
 
Last edited:
Into the Breach



Josephine smiled as Capt. Nelson bent forward at the waist, his tight, pert, and bare bottom thrusting back a bit for balance. She finished undressing and knelt behind him. She sniffed the air a foot from his rump. Relieved to detect no bathroom scent, she nonetheless neither found the aroma of soap or body wash, which would indicate he had already showered this morning. He had probably decided to wait until after PT for that.

So, she decided to not use her tongue. Instead, she put her right pinkie into her mouth and coated it with as much saliva as she could. She then slipped her slick, slim fingertip, up to just its first knuckle, into Capt. Nelson’s anus.

 
Back
Top