What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend and co-worker from Texas is visiting. Fun times! AND she dyed my hair black again for me.

So many years since I started lightening my hair for a "dom"-ass, even though I've always loved it dark like this. 'Bout time my hair started matching the color of my heart again.

Also, so much gossip, so little time. I wish she lived closer!

The sex my partner woke me up with this morning! :)

...and also, the huge Thorntons parcel that arrived at my door for me to sign for. My best friend sent a surprise Christmas gift..the box itself looks delicious, never mind the chocolate inside :eek: I'm a sucker for good packaging. Looks like I'm about to gain some Christmas weight this winter though..

The sex my partner woke me up with this morning! :)

...and also, the huge Thorntons parcel that arrived at my door for me to sign for. My best friend sent a surprise Christmas gift..the box itself looks delicious, never mind the chocolate inside :eek: I'm a sucker for good packaging. Looks like I'm about to gain some Christmas weight this winter though..

It's worth it! :D
I'll send you a gym inventation if you want :devil::rose:

It's worth it! :D
I'll send you a gym inventation if you want :devil::rose:

I think I'll need it :eek: The amount of chocolate is ridiculous..and of course, my self-restraint is completely zero. I think I'll enjoy every bite though, needless to say :D

solent.png

Found: World's Biggest Insect
It eats carrots, so...

Adventurer Mark Moffett has found the world's biggest insect - which is so huge it likes nothing more than munching on carrots.​

You'll never guess where it lives... but people there sometimes wear green knickers. ;) Click the link to find out.

I just accidentally rediscovered the book I was reading when I had my first orgasm. I had forgotten the name, but recognized the cover. Awwww...

What DID NOT make me smile today: the scary insect Sir Winston let into this thread. :mad: Now I have no idea what anyone's posted here since that image coz I'm too scared to go back and see that thing! *hyperventilates*

What DID NOT make me smile today: the scary insect Sir Winston let into this thread. :mad: Now I have no idea what anyone's posted here since that image coz I'm too scared to go back and see that thing! *hyperventilates*
Awww... I'm sorry, RB. I thought she was kinda cute. After all, she's from *your* part of the world...

Her 22-year-old daughter :devil:
RJ's avatar. I *had* that album when it was new: 1965.

It had some *great* cuts:
  • A Taste of Honey
  • Lemon Tree
  • Love Potion No. 9
  • Lollipops & Roses
And the cover photo figured in some of my mid-teens wet dreams.

RJ's avatar. I *had* that album when it was new: 1965.

It had some *great* cuts:
  • A Taste of Honey
  • Lemon Tree
  • Love Potion No. 9
  • Lollipops & Roses

I was given my mother's when I was 10. I loved the music, the music stimulated my creative juices. The cover some others :devil:

I just accidentally rediscovered the book I was reading when I had my first orgasm. I had forgotten the name, but recognized the cover. Awwww...

"My First Book of Giant Bugs"?

Sniff.

Me want VERY hot caramel. To drizzle upon her tender exposed areas. Mmmmmmmmm...

Thank you for the smile. I really needed it. Now for the AV rub

Whose a good little AV...yes, you are, what a good AV :p

I just peed on your hand.

Can I have a treat now? Take me over to the av park and let me run freeeeee, and sniff the butts of the other avs.

Exactly. My biggest fear is that I wake up one morning with one of these on my face.... it's happened to people before!
You don't live on Little Barrier Island, do you? 'Cuz that's the only place it lives any more; the rats imported by evil Europeans wiped it out on the NZ mainland.

My guy, S.

He was concerned for my safety, when I was summoned to work 2 hours earlier than usual, for a "mandatory meeting".

That in itself, turned into a verbal spanking of sorts. He knows the owner is a, shall we say, "unstable huge guy", and wanted me to know that he was there if I decided to walk away.

Meeting went ok, and S and I went to have breakfast afterward.
:D
You don't try to bully the gypsy...

"Do you know what's in the dictionary under the word idiot?"

"A picture of me?"

"No! A definition of the word idiot, which you fucking are!"

You don't live on Little Barrier Island, do you? 'Cuz that's the only place it lives any more; the rats imported by evil Europeans wiped it out on the NZ mainland.

No I don't, thank god. No one lives there. I thought that was a close up of a regular giant weta; they live everywhere. Now I feel slightly safer! Thank you. :)

Life of Pi was AMAZING!

At last, a movie I was happy to shell out $10 and drive to Castlegar to see!

No I don't, thank god. No one lives there. I thought that was a close up of a regular giant weta; they live everywhere. Now I feel slightly safer! Thank you. :)

I hate it when you go to get firewood in winter and one drops from the roof of the woodshed onto your head and gets tangled in your hair *shudders*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back