Money or cock.

why do a certain type of men assume that bigger is better? if a man has a 10 inch cock all that means is that he has 3 inches that won't fit in me, keeps me from grinding my clit into his pelvis as we fuck, and poses a risk of injuring me if we get carried away. i'd prefer a 4 inch cock over that. i would have better sex with 4 inches. could have great sex with a skilled 4 inches.

i'm not putting down men with big cocks here, i'm just pointing out that it's a major incompatibility issue for me. when a guy thinks that having a 10 inch magic wand will make all the women swoon, it just seems bizarre.

...and a guy who thinks women are man hating sluts if they don't swoon is just a loser. it's clear everyone in this thread agrees with me on that one.

why do a certain type of men assume that bigger is better? if a man has a 10 inch cock all that means is that he has 3 inches that won't fit in me, keeps me from grinding my clit into his pelvis as we fuck, and poses a risk of injuring me if we get carried away. i'd prefer a 4 inch cock over that. i would have better sex with 4 inches. could have great sex with a skilled 4 inches.

i'm not putting down men with big cocks here, i'm just pointing out that it's a major incompatibility issue for me. when a guy thinks that having a 10 inch magic wand will make all the women swoon, it just seems bizarre.

...and a guy who thinks women are man hating sluts if they don't swoon is just a loser. it's clear everyone in this thread agrees with me on that one.

Then there is the diameter, another possible sore spot and potential injury zone.

Then there is the diameter, another possible sore spot and potential injury zone.

average. i like average. average is good.
there's a reason for average being average.

Best lover I ever had..... had maybe 4" if that..... but by fuck that man could make me scream!
Such a shame more men dn't know how to use what they have.

For me it's not just the size of the dick.

It's the sexy man attached to it who knows how to use his digits,
tongue, imagination and cares enough about his lover to know what she loves
and where her good spots are.

If you're a prick then I am a cold lifeless lay and you can pork me with your humongous trouser snake till you're almost dead from sex exhaustion but I'm not cumming. ;)

I love men with brains who are great lovers and treat me well.

I'm enjoying my first candy cane of the year. :)

In the spirit of Christmas I'm giving all you sexy people a poem.

Mistletoe ho ho ho

by Debbie™

You know you make me so randy
sitting there sucking on a mint candy

I know you can't resist or refrain
so lick my slick man candy cane,

saliva slobber and suck on my hard knob
deep in your moist, hot delightful gob

taste that hard n horny all day sucker
give me the tight lips and pretty pucker

quench your thirst for my man juice
I know you want me in your caboose

but bitch, suck it like I'm your lolliepop
when I'm good n ready I'll blow my top

for you I'm like a Christmas sherbet straw
in your gorgeous, salivating, luscious maw

I'm a getting close to cummin, honey
my cocksucking, devilishly delightful bunny

let me fuck that pretty mouth so good
I'm blowing my load from my manhood

cum...

lick lips...

mmm...

:rose:

Last edited:
440159-1-htflaps-v1-300x250-animated.gif

Once men get past 20 something it's the durability of the tool not the the size. A small floppy guppy is no better than a huge limp whale. I like older men, they aren't ripe until over 30, 40 if you want to know the truth.

Crazy thing is, a woman will love you and possibly never leave you, if you're a deeply caring, genuine man WHO LOVES HER in return.

Dick her down? Someone did that to me once. He was a psychopathic seducer.

A word to the wise, if this is referring to your Lit drama you need to learn to pick your battles. It's fun to have you around and posting but not if you're going to play the victim card every day. We have enough of those, be original. :rose:

All you have to do is fuck her the right way, then it doesnt matter how much money you have. A woman will cheat on a guy that has loads of cash but doesnt know how to fuck.
If the guy can dick her down correctly, she will never look at another man.

Words. Do you cut sugarcane for a living?

I'm more inclined to be attracted to a man who has the strength, soul and spirit within himself to put love before pride and ambition.

Words. Do you cut sugarcane for a living?

I'm more inclined to be attracted to a man who has the strength, soul and spirit within himself to put love before pride and ambition.

We thought it was the free bus pass you admired.

I had a man similar to him once. Work, work, work. Never gave a damn about me. Always wanting to be the big man. My family had money, and he took my money and ran with it.

I tried to love him. I respected his decisions and I stood by him whilst he left me lonely and husbandless. Still I tried. And one by one my internal interests and hopes and dreams of having a home and a family were dashed.

That made me chortle.

Only that part?

"Where's your wife, Clyde?"

"She's sleep, Wilford. I done dicked her down for the evenin'.":cool:

ETA: Had to put a comma after wife. Didn't want to excite the natives.

Your wife's name is Clyde?

Also, you know what would be cool? Advice about how to get wit teh bitches, given by a man who sounds like he's actually met one in person before.

I had a guy once who apologized for the size of his dick before he even pulled it out.

The last guy couldn't even get a hard on even though he could cum.

A word to the wise, if this is referring to your Lit drama you need to learn to pick your battles. It's fun to have you around and posting but not if you're going to play the victim card every day. We have enough of those, be original. :rose:

I am pointing out that a man who consciously uses sex to manipulate and control a woman is probably a disordered mother fucker. Possibly a psychopathic seducer.

All you have to do is fuck her the right way, then it doesnt matter how much money you have. A woman will cheat on a guy that has loads of cash but doesnt know how to fuck.
If the guy can dick her down correctly, she will never look at another man.

You have to go with the money. Money buys everything and even though what you say above is true, that a short penis might not statisfy her, the money sure will keep her at home... but if she cheats, you dump her, and then go out and get another money-hungry woman and you're back in business.

But I thought it was the motion of the ocean, not the size of the ship? or is that some line a dude with a short cock made-up?

I don't mind a guy not getting hard or not cumming. as long as he's not an arsehole about sex, obviously. good intimacy and sexual enjoyment don't necessarily need to be boner dependant. lesbians have great sex without any cock at all.

You have to go with the money. Money buys everything and even though what you say above is true, that a short penis might not statisfy her, the money sure will keep her at home... but if she cheats, you dump her, and then go out and get another money-hungry woman and you're back in business.

But I thought it was the motion of the ocean, not the size of the ship? or is that some line a dude with a short cock made-up?

No, it's how well you swab the deck.

and sometimes you gotta make sure you tie the ship down to the dock nice & secure ;)

Back