Cuckold denial and resistance

bull4cuckolds

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Posts
144
im trying to seriously help an online friend. He has been a cuck for the past 6months and is cock caged. On the looks scale, he is a 5 and his wife is a perfect 10. After years of sexually unfulfilled marriage, they agreed she should cuckold him with a strong, powerful, big-cocked lover.

Now the cucks has all these regrets, even though his marriage is now stronger and happier. He delusionally thinks he can return back to the way things were, now that his wife is finally having the sexual time of her life.

I've tried my best to help him understand his role, and learn to find happiness and enjoyment in his cuckold duties. But his own self-centeredness blocks out concern for his beautiful sexy wife's happiness, and he only whines about how he should get to be the King in the bedroom (with his laughably small penis, lol).

How do I help him understand his natural submissive cuckold fate as a beta male, and get him to demonstrate true love for his wife's sexual needs, rather than only selfishly concentrating on his stupid fantasy that he can just magically transform himself into a big cocked Greek Alpha male sex god and sweep her back off her feet?

Those submissive beta cuckold guys out there who have been through this denial, please advise me how to help my cucky friend. Thank you.
 
There's no "story" here. The whole thing is too boring and pathetic to be an interesting read.
 
Divorce the whore of a wife?

If the husband and wife went into this arrangement together, she isn't cheating, and I don't want to merely dismiss her as a whore, when both spouses are using cuckoldry as an alternative solution to their marital sexual distress. Ideally, cuckoldry is being used (as one of many things, I suspect) to avoid a couple even considering divorce. It is an unusual, unconventional solution to a problem that works for certain couples who have the proper communication skills and emotional maturity to explore it. It isn't for everyone.
 
Last edited:
im trying to seriously help an online friend. He has been a cuck for the past 6months and is cock caged. On the looks scale, he is a 5 and his wife is a perfect 10. After years of sexually unfulfilled marriage, they agreed she should cuckold him with a strong, powerful, big-cocked lover.

Now the cucks has all these regrets, even though his marriage is now stronger and happier. He delusionally thinks he can return back to the way things were, now that his wife is finally having the sexual time of her life.

I've tried my best to help him understand his role, and learn to find happiness and enjoyment in his cuckold duties. But his own self-centeredness blocks out concern for his beautiful sexy wife's happiness, and he only whines about how he should get to be the King in the bedroom (with his laughably small penis, lol).

How do I help him understand his natural submissive cuckold fate as a beta male, and get him to demonstrate true love for his wife's sexual needs, rather than only selfishly concentrating on his stupid fantasy that he can just magically transform himself into a big cocked Greek Alpha male sex god and sweep her back off her feet?

Those submissive beta cuckold guys out there who have been through this denial, please advise me how to help my cucky friend. Thank you.


So he knows and understands her lover can please her in ways he cannot due to both his superior equipment size and skills?

Reinforcement is needed until he begins for himself to understand that he doesn't and cant satisfy her, and that although she will get some pleasure from having sex with him, its not close to the experience she gets from her lover taking her.

He has to work through the denial.
 
So he knows and understands her lover can please her in ways he cannot due to both his superior equipment size and skills?

Reinforcement is needed until he begins for himself to understand that he doesn't and cant satisfy her, and that although she will get some pleasure from having sex with him, its not close to the experience she gets from her lover taking her.

He has to work through the denial.

Thank you for weighing in. My question is, what techniques can he use to work through the denial? Just so you know....He hasn't been allowed to cum in 6 months, no longer allowed to see his wife naked, sleeps in the spare room, and her Bull services her loudly and regularly.
 
Thank you for weighing in. My question is, what techniques can he use to work through the denial? Just so you know....He hasn't been allowed to cum in 6 months, no longer allowed to see his wife naked, sleeps in the spare room, and her Bull services her loudly and regularly.

My experience wasnt that bold, I was never in the same building with them, didn't have a cage, but I was mocked for masturbating, so I cutthat way back.

When they were involved ( 4 months) She never let me see her nude, so I understand that. I was pretty much cut off from sex with her also, except for just a couple times.

I would think that frank repetitive talk with him, would help. Getting him to say or write those things on paper may help. Have him describe his situation to you, each aspect..... sexual, martial, mental, physical, emotional.

Maybe a group chat on Yahoo? Pm me if you think I could help you in anyway.
 
Thank you for weighing in. My question is, what techniques can he use to work through the denial? Just so you know....He hasn't been allowed to cum in 6 months, no longer allowed to see his wife naked, sleeps in the spare room, and her Bull services her loudly and regularly.

Doubling down on your fiction?

You really should submit this, as you can tell by your one fawning admirer, this is a popular category.
 
Spot on Ppl! If you try to edit out any of the post above, I will be seriously upset with you!
 
The x/10 ratings and obsession with alpha vs. beta smack of juvenile PUA horseshit. Obsessing about whether or not someone is alpha or beta is totally beta behavior.

I don't believe that this thread was started as wank fodder, but I do think that the OP needs to stay out of this couple's relationship. If the husband is having regrets, then his marriage isn't stronger and happier; if it's not working for both partners, then it's not working. Period. But ultimately, it's not the OP's business or concern, even if he is the husband's friend.

And I say this as someone who occasionally fucks other men with my husband's knowledge.
 
Has no one considered the possibility that the OP is the husband in question? Seems to me that this is fairly likely.
 
Hotwife/cuckold lifestyle is not a solution to a problem. It is a lifestyle choice that requires a high level of maturity and security as well as clear and unequivocal mutual consent. I have a hard time imagining that as a "solution" it will lead to anything good.

The role of the cuckold is somewhat akin to that of a Sub. The well being of the Sub is heavily dependent upon the conduct of the Dom (or in this case the hot wife) who must care for the Sub (albeit in an unconventional way). Shutting him out and shutting him down is not caring, nor is it part of a stronger and happier marriage if it is patently obvious that he is not enjoying himself. And I cannot respect any Dom or hot wife who let's her Sub or cuckold get mistreated by a third-party.

To the extent that he is in denial about his sexual adequacy that can only be addressed from a reasonably safe environment established between him and his wife. If his wife is too busy getting fucked to have any regard for his perspective there is no relationship to be preserved. There is a huge difference between having an unconventional relationship and being replaced in the relationship.

I am all for immersing myself in the forbidden fruits of my wife's wild desires, but if there is a real problem I fully expect her to send Mr. big cock away for as long as it takes to fix it.

Maybe this is early days and she is still revelling in her freedom which is understandable. But is is patently unreasonable for her to expect his acceptance to advance at the same rate as her willingness to spread her legs. Going back to the Dom/Sub analogy, there are all kinds of different variations but the one where the Dom just does whatever he/she wants without regard to the Sub and the Sub is clearly not enjoying the experience is called abuse, not an alternative lifestyle.
 
The cuckold's role is different than that of the bull or stud, but total exclusion is no role at all. She needs to help him find his place and why it is the right place for him. If she can't be bothered to give it any effort I can't see why he should invest energy to convince himself.
 
The cuckold's role is different than that of the bull or stud, but total exclusion is no role at all. She needs to help him find his place and why it is the right place for him. If she can't be bothered to give it any effort I can't see why he should invest energy to convince himself.

She wants to be involved, and wants him more involved. That is why he contacted me for advice. I have been chatting with both husband and wife.
 
She wants to be involved, and wants him more involved. That is why he contacted me for advice. I have been chatting with both husband and wife.

Then she needs to give him back some sex life. There is no reason to expect him to be in full denial or not see her naked. These are fetish dynamics for experienced couples. He is clearly not ready for this so it amounts to grinding him down for no reason. She should fuck her lovers and her husband. It may seem like a pity fuck and maybe it is but that will help him recognize reality - denying him just puts distance between him and the sex act and gives him more opportunity to build-up an unrealistic view of himself. Perhaps even offer him an occasional night out to chase women - the likely lack of success will drive the message home further. Or take him to bed after her lover has left so he can have a more clear and tangible connection with the difference.

She should give her lover NO say whatsoever in the treatment of her husband until they are more developed and the lover has proven he can be trusted to be caring towards both of them. If SHE is not in control then her bull is and that will make it much harder for her cuckold to accept his place.

Personally I would suggest her having more than one lover so that her husband comprehends that her needing more isn't simply a function of him being inadequate but of her shear appetite for sex. His inferiority is already apparent. He will accept it more readily if he doesn't equate it with being replaced.

He needs to know that the marriage is intact and that requires her to still give most of her love and attention to him. Her bulls should be a side activity focussed on sex and sex alone. Fuck them outside the home or fuck them and then send them away. Stop letting them take over the husband's position.

I hate to say it but we as women tend to engage in self-indulgent behaviour that is only acceptable when one is the weaker party in a relationship. As in many aspects of life, leadership comes with authority and perks but also responsibility. Once in authority - and that is her position now whether she sees it that way or not - you must give up the right to be delusional or only see what you want to see or be excessively self indulgent. No matter how much she loves sex with her new bull she needs to get past making that her priority. Switch genders for a moment. Imagine a cheating husband who wants to have his cake and eat it too. He fucks his mistress then goes home and takes care of the wife and kids......he doesn't just follow the mistress around in her thrall like a helpless puppy and if he does he is doing his wife a far worse disservice than simply being unfaithful. If this hot wife loses her self control in the presence of her bull to whom she wants to submit it is time to recognize her reality and set her husband free.

This lifestyle is not some ridiculous porn where the wife gets to be a complete bitch and treat her husband like shit. Much as I would like to offer him advice he isn't going to come to grips with this all by himself without crushing his soul. She needs to put her panties back on, shut down the porn site, send her bull home indefinitely and get connected with her husband.
 
I frequently respond to posters that are clearly being less than forthright or embellishing because I figure the answer to their question might help someone that is more sincere. In this case it isn't even good fiction and the scenario described would be applicable to no one on the planet.

Written in first person narrator by the husband or wife this would be laughable. Coming from the "mighty bull" who "has a friend" in a couple "he advises" has got to be someone either trolling for giggles or wank fodder.

He presents the false dilemma of getting this man to accept the way things are as if there was no possibility of compromise, because, ya know, that's the way these things work in all of the captioned cuck-porn he has ever fapped to.
 
With all due respect to the OP, my husband and I enjoy the cuckold lifestyle and we know numerous other couples who do the same. Consequently, I would like to point out that the situation the OP describes is not representative of anything we have ever experienced or heard of in our circles. Honestly, I don't know of a single guy who is a cuckold against his will.
 
Back
Top