Shy girlfriend

I know I'm late and by now she should already know that she has nothing to be shy about at all. Have fun!

perfect girlfriend you are very lucky, thank you for sharing I am looking forward to more :)
Thanks a mil :)
she has a great ass, bro. count yourself a very lucky man.
I do my friend and thank you :)
Naughty Pics 13 & 14 leave me knowing that I'd soon be picking red and black lace threads out of my teeth as I wouldn't have the patience to take the time to pull those sexy panties down, I'd just dive in and chew my way through. Simply delicious as always...I love #14 as it is taken from a bit of a side angle and we can gaze upon the sexy slope of her flawless physique and when we're finally able to tear our eyes away from the Magickally Disappearing Lucky Black Fabric, we can capture a hint of her perfect breasts begging for attention. Wow....just wow. As always, thanks for sharing!
Love your way with words Bear and so does her sexy self. Thanks again for checking her out :)
That fabric needs to be pulled to the side so her sweetness can be savored.
I agree ;)
I opened this and felt myself go oooooooo....
Well we aim to please and with such wonderful comments like that i think we are doing a good job ;)
Wow, she is so sexy!
Lol thanks flip :)
I know I'm late and by now she should already know that she has nothing to be shy about at all. Have fun!
Yep her shyness is dwindling by the second :)

We most definitely approve. I think we are all getting more and more envious of you with each upload.

Here is a new pic for you all. Hope you's approve :)

Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm...what an erotic and gorgeous pic to wake up to. Breakfast is served! And lunch...and dinner...and midnight snack. What a delight it is to watch her gain confidence in her beauty and sexuality. Thanks for sharing.

Here is a new pic for you all. Hope you's approve :)

I've been trying to think of something to criticize just to stand out from the crowd but the only thing I can come up with is that there is only one picture.

:)

We most definitely approve. I think we are all getting more and more envious of you with each upload.
Lol well that is not my intention but i am happy you approve :)
Very nice... just need to peel those panties off and its perfect.
Lol one step at a time my friend ;)
Approved !!!
Thank you :)
Very very much so, good sir. That is exactly the view I'd like to have irl. Beautiful.
It is an awesome view i must agree ;)
Always amazing!
Thank you sir :)
Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm...what an erotic and gorgeous pic to wake up to. Breakfast is served! And lunch...and dinner...and midnight snack. What a delight it is to watch her gain confidence in her beauty and sexuality. Thanks for sharing.
Lol love your comments as always Mr. Bear ;)
Excellent so far.
Thank you :)
I've been trying to think of something to criticize just to stand out from the crowd but the only thing I can come up with is that there is only one picture.

:)
Lol i see what you did there............ and i like it ;)
She shouldn't be shy at all. great pictures!

Thank you beach :)

we're back

Hello guys and girls. We been so busy the last while with work and family and stuff we haven't had much time for you guys. For that we are sorry and just to prove it we will show you all what Ami sent to me in work today. How is a man supposed to work with this going on ;)

Last edited:
Hello guys and girls. We been so busy the last while with work and family and stuff we haven't had much time for you guys. For that we are sorry and just to prove it we will show you all what Ami sent to me in work today. How is a man supposed to work with this going on ;)

So sexy and silky smooth

Back