The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the male pattern baldness finally showed up? Or have you started using your night farts as a heat source? ;)

Hair not what it was, but I'll grant that I don't have a solar panel. You've never really farted till you have IBD. And I'll raise you gout.

Hair not what it was, but I'll grant that I don't have a solar panel. You've never really farted till you have IBD. And I'll raise you gout.

Ouch! Just had a friend who went through that. He said it was excruciating. And don't feel bad, he's not an old man, either. ;)

Thinking of you and SW today, MWY. The Speculative fiction organization I belong to has little email chats pretty much every day. Today's topic? Random pedantry. Great fun. It's now veered off into phrases that people say or spell incorrectly. One of the best so far, (from a member's student), "It's a doggy dog world".

I submitted "tow the line", which, of course, should be "toe the line", though I seldom see anyone get that one right.

Ouch! Just had a friend who went through that. He said it was excruciating. And don't feel bad, he's not an old man, either. ;)

Thinking of you and SW today, MWY. The Speculative fiction organization I belong to has little email chats pretty much every day. Today's topic? Random pedantry. Great fun. It's now veered off into phrases that people say or spell incorrectly. One of the best so far, (from a member's student), "It's a doggy dog world".

I submitted "tow the line", which, of course, should be "toe the line", though I seldom see anyone get that one right.

Ah, if it weren't for fluffernutters, correct grammar would be the best and fastest route to my heart.

Ah, if it weren't for fluffernutters, correct grammar would be the best and fastest route to my heart.

Understandable. Fluffernutters are pretty damn tasty.

I had no idea until very recently that there was an actual name for those things that was way less clunky than "peanut butter and marshmallow creme sandwich." Oh, the things you learn on the Interwebz.

I used to love them when I was younger, but I haven't had one in awhile. I may have to pick up some marshmallow creme and make myself one. I can use the rest for marshmallow creme fudge. Mmm...fudge. :D

NO! Not marshmallow creme. You. Must. Use. Fluff.

What a fun doctors visit. Needle play for blood tests, more needle play for injections followed by sensation play with liquid nitrogen to remove a couple of worrying spots followed up with an appointment next week to have scalpal play to have 4 spots cut out *sigh*.

What a fun doctors visit. Needle play for blood tests, more needle play for injections followed by sensation play with liquid nitrogen to remove a couple of worrying spots followed up with an appointment next week to have scalpal play to have 4 spots cut out *sigh*.

Always the kinky patient.

Glad you are getting those removed.

:rose:

if it makes you feel at all better, I had cervical biopsies today. Not too uncomfortable, but yeesh it's crampy down there now xD And, of course, a similar appointment next week to see what the game plan is...

if it makes you feel at all better, I had cervical biopsies today. Not too uncomfortable, but yeesh it's crampy down there now xD And, of course, a similar appointment next week to see what the game plan is...

I will be thinking of you and hoping the results come back fine. I know what you mean with the cramping, just annoying enough to know it's there but not annoying enough to feel that you can be a bad patient about it.

Good luck *hugs*

So there's a steak thread going on in How To, and I, of course, had to read it. Now I'm dying for a ribeye cooked medium, rice pilaf, grilled green beans, and a salad the size of my head.

Well you could always be my doctor if you want to. Dr DGE has a certain ring to it.

Sadly it has to be done. Oh well at least I can think of some good scar stories.

I'm pretty sure you don't want Dr. DGE to wield a scalpel on you. I like to write quotes from Emerson, in cursive.

Hey, we are all pulling for good results for you. :rose:

So there's a steak thread going on in How To, and I, of course, had to read it. Now I'm dying for a ribeye cooked medium, rice pilaf, grilled green beans, and a salad the size of my head.

I like the way you salivate.

I'm pretty sure you don't want Dr. DGE to wield a scalpel on you. I like to write quotes from Emerson, in cursive.

Will you wear an open white lab jacket with no shirt on underneath it? :D oh and also wear glasses and look suitably intelligent?

Well Emerson would have to be better then Einstein right? or an ugly tattoo? :p

Yuck. I've had one of those, and I wouldn't do it again if I could avoid it. I hope everything comes back okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back