Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not a thing that happens daily for me anymore which is why I come here I guess.

No for me. My wife and I have been miles apart since Christmas. She is returning home next Sunday, though.

No. Four days on the road, just back this evening. Planning for tomorrow. It should be explosive.

hoping in a bit :D my friend could be coming over before he heads off to work and before I fall asleep...hope so, I need it!

Oh yes, had a ladies night out last night, came home a little drunk, just the way hubby loves it! What a night!

Tif

Yes.

After the better part of a week on the road, K came over in faded jeans, fuck me boots and her leather motorcycle jacket. She pushed me against the wall, knelt, and sucked my cock until I came. From there, in was a slow morning of fuck, rest, eat and fuck. The last session involved me fucking her against the bedroom wall in just her boots and jacket.

I'm drained...and happy.

Yes.... ooooh yes! My body is so exhausted I can barely type.
There is something so wonderful about being tied up and at my husband's mercy. Orgasm denial and spanking made for some very erotic additions to morning sex :devil:

Anticipation!

Not yet, but I will be tonight. My master is going to lick my pink pussy then fuck my ass till I pass out :) I'm looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back