Lit has so few under 25

Sorry, honey....you'd have to do a lot to impress me or make me feel special, considering you've asked the same thing to every girl in this thread!

:rolleyes:
TaCherie, Good job!!! I was waiting for someone to point that out. Poor Guy was sounding desperate asking all you young ladies for a chat session. Like the old line, "if I ask enough women to fuck, someone might finally say yes"

TaCherie, Good job!!! I was waiting for someone to point that out. Poor Guy was sounding desperate asking all you young ladies for a chat session. Like the old line, "if I ask enough women to fuck, someone might finally say yes"

Exactly. What a douche this kid is. :rolleyes: His "personal ad" PM solicitations don't belong in Fetish & Sexuality.

Yeah, and his parents need to get CYBER WATCH or NET NANNY on their computer fast!!!

I love how you are always calling out other peoples bullshit .. Keep it up it is entertaining

You would think the kid would get the message after being slapped down so many times...oh well, blame it on the blind persistence of youth, I suppose.

Seriously agree with this! There's something overtly fun about talking to a similarly young person who happens to love sex enough to post on an erotica forum. 20 going on 21, like everyone, just looking for some fun.

Dr. Seuss would have a fit.

Hello Hello!
I'm 21 and from Canada, a super nerd majoring in genetics, but almost done my degree (woooo).
I noticed you had a lack of response at the beginning... to be honest I tend to avoid these kinds of threads, or the student threads, because the only people who ever message me afterwards are much older users looking for young girls to talk to. Which is their prerogative, I suppose. But that's not why I was posting on this thread haha, if I'm posting on a student thread (or an under 25 thread), it's probably to converse with that group of people. I don't even have an issue chatting with older users usually, it just makes me laugh when I get a message like "I saw your post on the 18-25 thread... I'm 52." *sigh*
Had to get that off my chest...
Hello everyone! :D

Last edited:
Hello Hello!
I'm 21 and from Canada, a super nerd majoring in genetics, but almost done my degree (woooo).
I noticed you had a lack of response at the beginning... to be honest I tend to avoid these kinds of threads, or the student threads, because the only people who ever message me afterwards are much older users looking for young girls to talk to. Which is their prerogative, I suppose. But that's not why I was posting on this thread haha, if I'm posting on a student thread (or an under 25 thread), it's probably to converse with that group of people. I don't even have an issue chatting with older users usually, it just makes me laugh when I get a message like "I saw your post on the 18-25 thread... I'm 52." *sigh*

LMAO. You're right, of course!

Hello Hello!

Welcome to Lit :rolleyes: As long as you are having fun though, thats all that matters.

Hey everyone :kiss: I'm 20 and Ive been a lurker for a very very very long time :] dont believe me check my join date. I was a naughty youngster and I still am ! Anyways if anyone is interested in talking don't hesitate to shoot me a message :D

Same. I'm 26 now but I've been lurking and reading since 2004. I was first lead here by my second lover who writes here....and is much older than me, especially at the time( though only in the mid 20's at that moment ) , so I won't reveal her SN. Legalities and such. She wanted me to view the How-to's in the BDSM area. I learned how to put my knot tying skills from Scouts to use. French-Bowline especially, and of course a few hitch's. Bondage was an organic process.

I've had a pretty successful sex life, and enjoy the community ( even if I just became an active part of it recently ) . I really believe that a sex based community such as this should be available to people earlier, as I believe it added to my self-esteem and sexual confidence at an earlier age than most. I run into many girls my own age, and older, that still have no idea about sex or what they actually like about it. Ask a girl her fantasies and you get a blank stare. And then there are the stories about their sex partners, and how their ignorance reinforced a lot of confidence and self-esteem issues.

I think this place breaks down a lot of barriers, and allows a mental freedom that builds a consciousness most people don't possess. It's like an endless boundary for people to explore and really discover themselves.

Anyways. I once used to be young and be on here. Now I'm apparently over 25 and old lol.

Back