Breast play

What guy does not love to caress and lick a woman's breasts so got to bump this old favorite thread.

Hopefully all the women that love to have their breasts caressed Will post their favorite things to have done to them.

Love LOVE having my tits sucked, pulled, twisted pinched or bitten almost as much as having my cunt sucked! Both mega orgasm producing! Thanks Goodness I have someone to take care of those needs often or I would go insane!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
hey i am always reading to play with some hot woman's nipples.
I love sucking them and nibbling on them, pinching them.
So pm me and we can start

hey i am always reading to play with some hot woman's nipples.
I love sucking them and nibbling on them, pinching them.
So pm me and we can start

That sure sounds real nice. Sometimes my nipples don't even need to be touched, just a guy whispering all the things that he would like to do, gets them all perky and hard.

That sure sounds real nice. Sometimes my nipples don't even need to be touched, just a guy whispering all the things that he would like to do, gets them all perky and hard.

I would love to run my fingers all around them and over them, nice and gentle.
Tease you with my lips and tongue make you beg......

Anyone around? ;) needing an experienced older man to suckle and play with my tits...they’re swollen and perky and ready for you...

around

Anyone around? ;) needing an experienced older man to suckle and play with my tits...they’re swollen and perky and ready for you...

let's see....
experienced...check:D
older man...check:D
suckle and play with tits...check and check;):D

around...that depends on what you mean by "around". almost certainly not close enough to do anything in person.:(

I am an avid lover of tits and nipples of any size or shape! I love to suck and kiss gorgeous titties!

Back