44th! Weak of The Trumpanzy!

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Trump’s Golfing Binge is Delaying White House Duties

Just about every single American should be able to agree Donald Trump broke at least one promise he made before his 2016 presidential election victory: no golfing.

"If I were in the White House … I don’t think I’d ever see any of the places that I [own]," Trump said along the campaign trail last year, citing one of his golf courses in Florida. "I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off, make great deals. Right? Who’s going to leave? Who’s going to leave?"

Trump in 2017 could easily answer the questions he had just last year: as president, he's left the White House more so than any other in modern American history during their first year in office, racking up an exorbitant bill for taxpayers as he continues a golfing binge at Trump-branded properties across the country.

The president spent Saturday morning golfing at the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, his fourth consecutive day visiting the club this week and his 102nd day visiting one of his own properties since assuming the Oval Office.

Well Bob might be able to prove 'dereliction of Duty' for all the golf. :)
 
Look at him.

Looks like he forgot his helmet and fell off his bike and hit his head.

BBFCwmL.img
 
Lemme predict the former Throws Like A Girl In-Chief's Final Four picks for 2018's NCAA March Madness tournament.

Duke. Kentucky. North Carolina. Kansas.
 
Donald Trump never changed diapers, claims one of his ex-wives

Surprise!:rolleyes:

Cowardly Trump tweets suggests voters should elect accused molester — but he won’t say Roy Moore’s name

President Donald Trump once again on Sunday suggested that Alabama voters should elect accused child molester Roy Moore to the U.S. Senate because electing his “liberal” opponent “would be bad.”

In a tweet that was fired off on Sunday morning, Trump called for voters to elect Moore without mentioning the disgraced candidate’s name.

“I endorsed Luther Strange in the Alabama Primary,” Trump wrote. “He shot way up in the polls but it wasn’t enough. Can’t let Schumer/Pelosi win this race. Liberal Jones would be BAD!”

Angry Driver Disrupts Donald Trump’s Motorcade


Donald Trump’s motorcade was disrupted on Saturday, Nov. 25, by a driver in a red van who reportedly cut in and made “obscene gestures and screamed several expletives” at the U.S. president.

The incident happened as Trump made his way back to his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida after spending his morning playing golf at Trump International in West Palm Beach.

“At one point a man in a red van attempted to cut into the motorcade,” a White House pool report stated. “Local law enforcement pulled over the vehicle, where the driver made obscene gestures and screamed several expletives.”

Trump’s trip to Trump International was the fourth day in a row that the president has visited one of his golf properties over the Thanksgiving holidays.

The Florida trip also marks the hundredth day he’s spent at a property he owns since his inauguration earlier this year.

:D
 
It’s A Fuck-Tussle Of I’M IN CHARGE HERE At The Consumer Finance Protection Bureau!


Shit’s getting weird at the CFPB, y’all! Friday afternoon, Richard Cordray, director of the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau, submitted his resignation and named his deputy Leandra English as Acting Director. The White House immediately shouted, NUH-UH, Donald Trump is letting Mick Mulvaney, director of the Office of Management and Budget, be also, too acting director of CFPB, so there! The Attorney General obediently drafted a legal memorandum saying that Donald Trump does too have the right to install a hack as director, while English filed suit last night in DC District Court to assert her right to the position. This morning Mulvaney showed up at the CFPB with Dunkin’ Donuts, not Starbucks like some Christmas-hating queer elite, and installed himself in the director’s office. He’s busily murdering consumer protections as you read this. HOORAY!

Fucking Government is the Trumpanzies job!
 
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/27/politics/trump-pocahontas-navajo-code-talkers/index.html
Trump, during an event at the White House honoring Navajo code talkers Monday, referenced his nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren, "Pocahontas," a label he has long used about the Massachusetts Democrat.

"I just want to thank you because you are very, very special people. You were here long before any of us were here," Trump said. "Although, we have a representative in Congress who has been here a long time ... longer than you -- they call her Pocahontas!"

He then turned to one of the code talkers behind him, put his left hand on the man's shoulder and said: "But you know what, I like you. You are special people."

Trump did not name Warren.

The comment, met with silence from event attendees, revives an insult the President has long thrust upon Warren but restated at a high-profile meeting with the Native American war heroes.
 

So what?

The Navajo's are a different Tribe than the Tidewater-group. Unless you're suggesting that all Native American Tribes should think the same because they look alike.

Besides, the press couldn't care less about code-talkers.

Today is the 149th anniversary of the death of Black Kettle, whom Custer killed on orders from Sheridan. Funny how the press didn't go for a 'gotcha' question to the President about that.
 
Tromp's "comment [was] met with silence from event attendees". The Navaho war heroes and all others there knew exactly what Tromp meant: derision. I'm surprised he failed to wave a scalp or three. "But you know what, I like you. You are special people." Meaning, they are dirt beneath his wealthy little feet.
 
So the Navajo aren't supposed to care about the Tidewater Group, but they are supposed to care about the Cheyenne? Why is that?

As for the press not caring about the code-talkers: the press is there to cover the president and his activities. They don't need to care. All they need to do is report the facts: the President of the US used a racial Native American slur in front of Native Americans. We know about it, because the press covered it. YOU are free to care or not care as you choose. The PRESS is there to report the news.

You don't care because you're a braindead Trumpster, period.


So what?

The Navajo's are a different Tribe than the Tidewater-group. Unless you're suggesting that all Native American Tribes should think the same because they look alike.

Besides, the press couldn't care less about code-talkers.

Today is the 149th anniversary of the death of Black Kettle, whom Custer killed on orders from Sheridan. Funny how the press didn't go for a 'gotcha' question to the President about that[/I].
 
They were involved with the military. Goodness knows, how many insincere, egotistical, political figures they were forced to endure, while being thanked for their efforts.

No respect and grave reverence is paid to them. Patronizing buffoon, with the cultural sensitivity of a metal beam made in China

Rocky Mountain College history professor Tim Lehman, listened to the stories.

Colonel Custer's son, Yellow Swallow

“She said that Long Hair (Custer) was her husband; that he promised to come back to her, and that she would wait for him,” Bighead recounted. “She waited 7 years, and then he was killed.”

It was during that seventh year in 1876 that Oglala Lakota and Battle of the Little Bighorn veteran, Joseph White Cow Bull, met Meotzi. In 1938, White Cow Bull spoke with Western artist and author David Humphreys Miller about that account. He recalled how he tried to court Meotzi, and while doing so he saw her son Yellow Swallow, a boy with light streaks in his hair.

“They said the boy’s father had been a white soldier chief named Long Hair; he had killed her father, Chief Black Kettle [at the Washita River Massacre] eight winters before, they said, and captured her. He had told her he wanted to make her his second wife, and so he had her,” White Cow Bull told Miller.

“She was in her middle 20s but had never married any man of her tribe,” he continued. “Some of my Shahiyela (Cheyenne) friends said she was from the southern branch of their tribe, just visiting up north, and they said no Shahiyela could marry her because she had a 7-year-old son born out of wedlock.”

Unlike many other troopers who fell during the Battle of the Little Bighorn, Custer’s dead body was spared from drastic mutilation because some Cheyenne women recognized him as father to one of their own, according to Bighead. “In a kinship society like the Cheyenne, that means a lot,” Lehman said.

https://indiancountrymedianetwork.c...istress-and-son-native-oral-history-says-yes/
 
Tromp wasn't totally racist, no.

He didn't invoke Hiawatha, redskins, braves, squaws, scalping, or wigwams, etc.

He didn't need to.
 
Maybe Time is waiting until 2020 to name Donald "Dick of the Decade!" :D
 
Koch Industries financed Meredith's purchase of Time magazine. It will be "interesting."(nearly 3 billion dollars worth of pressure)
 
‘First-rate p*ssy’: Trump busted for lewd comment to former ‘Maximum Golf’ reporter

Screen-Shot-2017-07-27-at-10.19.53-AM-300x161.png


Five years before the infamous Access Hollywood tape, in which Donald Trump bragged about committing sexual assault, the real estate mogul boasted to a magazine writer, “there is nothing in the world like first-rate p*ssy,” the Daily Beast reports.

According to journalist Michael Corcoran—who was, at the time, writing a profile on Trump for the now-defunct Maximum Golf Magazine—the president was at his Mar-a-Lago club when he described a “young socialite” in terms of her genitals.

The Beast reports that Trump’s comment never made it to print, as an editor at the magazine refused to publish the real estate mogul’s remark.

Former Maximum Golf editor Joe Bargmann, who worked with Corcoran, confirmed the reporter’s account, noting a higher-up nixed Trump’s comment.

I think Trump was speaking of himself, actually. And over estimating his own rating. :)
 
Trump is a lying, hypocritical, sexist, egotistical, bigot.

... and there is nothing in the world like first-rate pussy.
 
‘This is not a drill’: Foreign politics expert warns US is slipping into fascism

Brian Klaas, an expert on global democracy and political violence, told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that Americans should worry about the Trump’s willingness to flout the law and attack democratic institutions.

“I’m worried about it,” Klaas said. “Retweeting a Britain First account linked to neo-Nazis and provoke a spat with our allies. You have demonization of the press and also attacking CNN, saying we should boycott them. There (are) constant ethics violations, violations of the Hatch Act.”

Klaas, the author of “The Despot’s Accomplice: How the West is Aiding & Abetting the Decline of Democracy,” said the White House press secretary had given an “Orwellian” response to questions about those anti-Muslim videos Trump retweeted from a British fascist.

“Sarah Huckabee Sanders says it doesn’t matter if it’s true, what’s true is what the president says,” Klaas said.

He said what’s happening now in the United States lines up with the early stages of authoritarian regimes he’s studied in other countries.

Come on Bob, let us nip this in the bud! :eek:
 
Nothing ‘to lose’: White House officials warn ‘quick-triggered’ Trump will go further off the rails

If you think the last few days of President Donald Trump’s presidency have been crazy, watch out. You ain’t seen nothing yet.

White House officials expect the increasingly emboldened president to become even more outrageous in the coming months, especially if Republicans manage to pass a major tax reform bill, reported both Axios and the Washington Post.

“Officials tell us Trump seems more self-assured, more prone to confidently indulging wild conspiracies and fantasies, more quick-triggered to fight than he was during the Wild West of the first 100 days in office,” reported Mike Allen for Axios.

Trump, who overcame a never-ending deluge of scandals during his campaign, hasn’t faced any pushback from the GOP congressional majority.

“If there are consequences for his actions, Trump does not seem to feel their burden personally,” reported the Post‘s Philip Rucker and Ashley Parker. “The Republican tax bill appears on track for passage, putting the president on the cusp of his first major legislative achievement. Trump himself remains the *highest-profile man accused of sexual improprieties to keep his job with no repercussions.”

The president has this week attacked individual media figures by name, called for the boycott or investigation of others, re-tweeted virulently anti-Muslim videos posted by a British fascist, cast doubts on the “Access Hollywood” tape he has already admitted was real, and again pressured the Department of Justice to bend to his will.

Once the Rethuglicans pass the Tax bill Trump will be expendable. I just hope Bob can prove he was laundering Russian mob money and can attach all his assets!:D
 
Trump is spiraling out of control while Republicans pretend everything is fine: report

President Donald Trump’s already erratic behavior has become even more bizarre in recent weeks leading some to speculate that he is becoming altogether untethered from reality.

Vanity Fair‘s Tina Nguyen wrote on Thursday that most Republicans are plugging their ears and hoping to pass their radical tax cut bill while ignoring the increasingly unhinged rages and tantrums of a president who “doesn’t think in terms of policy” and who shows no interest in the work of governing.

Trump has reportedly told aides and lawmakers that he believes that the notorious “Access Hollywood” tape was faked — even though he admitted it as real and apologized for it in 2016. Privately, he has also continued to question the legitimacy of former President Barack Obama’s birth certificate — in spite of public statements disavowing “birtherism.”

“This past week in particular saw Trump plummet to levels predicted by few, making a racially insensitive joke during an event celebrating Native Americans, and retweeting propaganda videos from a far-right British group and activist,” Nguyen wrote. “And on Wednesday, The Washington Post reported that, even in the wake of pushback, Trump feels emboldened, with sources adding that the president feels he can ‘largely operate with impunity.’”

In fact, White House officials are warning that Trump is set to go even wilder in the weeks ahead. If the GOP’s wildly unpopular tax bill clears the Senate, the victory will likely go straight to Trump’s head, say insiders, and no-one — neither Congress nor the president’s staff — know what direction the administration intends to take next.

“There is very little in the pipeline, and no obvious next item on the agenda after tax reform except maybe a return to health care,” said Yuval Levin of the conservative National Affairs to Politico. “Combine that with a president who doesn’t think in terms of policy, and you’ve got no clear next step.”

Pass the tax Bill and bring on the 25th!
 
Psychiatrist warns ‘villainous’ Trump is exhibiting signs of psychosis: ‘An extremely disordered, sick individual’

Following a series of reports that indicate Donald Trump is living “in his own reality,” psychiatrist Dr. Lance Dodes on Wednesday warned the president is exhibiting signs of psychosis, calling him an “extremely incapable, disordered, sick individual.”

Dodes was speaking with MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell regarding a deluge of bizarre claims reportedly being made by the president. The New York Times last week reported Trump has begun to express doubt that it was his voice on the “Access Hollywood” tape, in which the president can clearly be heard bragging about grabbing women by the genitals. Trump himself acknowledged and apologized for that tape last year. And on Tuesday, it was revealed Trump has resurrected false claims about Barack Obama’s nationality, once again suggesting his predecessor’s birth certificate is fake.

Discussing these and other jarring reports from the White House, Dodes said they present further examples of Trump “being close to psychosis when he is stressed. “

“When he goes back and denies reality, people have trouble understanding that,” Dodes said. “The simple explanation for it which people don’t want to hear, he is not in control of himself. This is what we say when somebody is becoming psychotic or briefly psychotic. So all of his delusional ideas come up when he is stressed in some way and then he loses track of reality because it doesn’t fit what he needs to believe.”

And yet the Rethuglicans still support him as a figure head for the RWNJ's that control our government!:eek:
 
Nothing ‘to lose’: White House officials warn ‘quick-triggered’ Trump will go further off the rails

Once the Rethuglicans pass the Tax bill Trump will be expendable. I just hope Bob can prove he was laundering Russian mob money and can attach all his assets!:D
Psychiatrist warns ‘villainous’ Trump is exhibiting signs of psychosis: ‘An extremely disordered, sick individual’

And yet the Rethuglicans still support him as a figure head for the RWNJ's that control our government!:eek:
Whether he does or doesn't get this sick tax bill to sign, he's expendable, as are Gups. Pass it, and Tromp isn't needed anymore, but Gups will be outed in the midterms by enraged, ripped-off voters. Don't pass it, and Gup donors will quit bankrolling luzer lawmakers and Tromp, 'cause they're worthless, can't deliver.

Gups painted themselves into this corner over the last couple decades, making impossible promises based on bullshit. Now they're at the suicide point. The question is, how much of America will they destroy as they plummet into the abyss?
 
Back
Top