Pick up a guy

I love to collect boys with friends. I find that it works for me to be quite forward. I explain that I am looking for a boy whose dick is not too big because I find big dicks to be uncomfortable. Then I ask them how big theirs is.

Guys always exaggerate the size of their cocks so it relaxes them when you take that pressure off. He'll also be a more considerate lover if he doesn't feel he has to prove something.

I don't know... it always works for me!
 
I love to collect boys with friends. I find that it works for me to be quite forward. I explain that I am looking for a boy whose dick is not too big because I find big dicks to be uncomfortable. Then I ask them how big theirs is.

Guys always exaggerate the size of their cocks so it relaxes them when you take that pressure off. He'll also be a more considerate lover if he doesn't feel he has to prove something.

I don't know... it always works for me!

Yes, and modest sized dicks are better for more enjoyable anal intercourse
 
How to pick up a guy? First, I would suggest you find a small guy. Next, a couple of months of weight training.

I would advise starting with the weight training first. As they say, it's better to be prepared and not have an opportunity than to have an opportunity and not be prepared.
 
This post reminded me of a married lady I used to drive around, she leaned over in my ear one day and said “I want to fuck you” we went straight to a hotel for sex.. one of many times.
 
Well I've been picked up by many women.

I'd say just start talking.

That quiet guy in the corner may have just split with
his fiancee, he may need some female affection.

Just explain, let him buy you a drink, and say straight off
you're not looking for a relationship, only a one night stand.
Just tell him straight.

If he's okay about that, I don't see the problem.
 
I'll just state for the record that IF I get my contest entry done in time, and IF it gets past Laurell, the pundits in this thread who went for the weightlifter jokes are getting the blame for putting me up to it.:D
 
As a guy I can tell you that if a good looking woman came up to me, talked for a bit so we could get to know one another then asked for sex I would jump right on that. I don't think there are a lot of guys who wouldn't do the same.
 
Back
Top