For Lit, With Love 2

sdnt

Call me Essie :)
I'll add new pictures whenever I feel like it :D

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Here's the view from behind.

Last edited:
So were these the clothes you were wearing while doing the vacuuming in your clothed story?

Hot lady in a hot story.

:heart:
Kiwi

Thank you everyone! =)

That's it for the day :kiss:

Last edited:

I hope you can meet your goal of a picture a day. I love Asian women, I guess that's why my partner is Asian. If I'm in the supermarket, Asian women catch my eye first.

The first time my mate and I took our clothes off I wanted to see her down there. I wondered if Chinese women had a lot of public hair.... I needed have worried, just a small amount. That's a nice thing about Asian women, the ones I know don't even need to shave their legs and they have such clear complexions and smooth skin. And a lot have beautiful lips like you do!:heart:

I hope you can meet your goal of a picture a day. I love Asian women, I guess that's why my partner is Asian. If I'm in the supermarket, Asian women catch my eye first.

The first time my mate and I took our clothes off I wanted to see her down there. I wondered if Chinese women had a lot of public hair.... I needed have worried, just a small amount. That's a nice thing about Asian women, the ones I know don't even need to shave their legs and they have such clear complexions and smooth skin. And a lot have beautiful lips like you do!:heart:

Well, thank you!

Sdnt, your body is as beautiful as your mind is dirty, verry.
You are stunning my dear, dont be shy about your body, it is lovely and I for 1 can not wait for more to follow.

Sdnt, your body is as beautiful as your mind is dirty, verry.
You are stunning my dear, dont be shy about your body, it is lovely and I for 1 can not wait for more to follow.

Lol, thank you. The first sentence had me thinking you wrote me a poem. :eek:

Iam so glad u r back.....I had been searching for ur earlier forum on lit for the last couple of days. & was pretty disappointed.............Good to have u back probably since I feel a fondness for u.........Kisses

Iam so glad u r back.....I had been searching for ur earlier forum on lit for the last couple of days. & was pretty disappointed.............Good to have u back probably since I feel a fondness for u.........Kisses

:rose::kiss: Thank you.

Outstanding!

Wow what a hot and sexy lady! Very beautiful and erotic! Hope to see a lot more of you! Thank you for sharing!

Back