The morning after the night before ...

DeliciousMaiden

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Posts
15,258
Shanna stirred, the sunlight playing on her eyelids seemed to sear the sockets. With a soft groan she turned over, turned away from the curtainless window from which the sunlight poured. Her limbs felt heavy and as she tried to move them she fond them tangled in the covers, pristeen white covers she realised as her eyes opened sleepily.

For long moments, she processed the facts; the window, the covers, the neutral room décor and the realisation, as she jolted upright that she was naked.

".. what the ... "

She pulled the covers to her in sudden panic and tried with effort to clear her muzzy head.

She had gone to the party, there had been dancing and drinking of course... But she didn't recall having that much to drink, though maybe she had?
But she had been surrounded by her friends, the usual crowd ... and then ...
Surely she had left? There had been someone else, some place else, after that first party, but ... the memory, the details were illusive. And how she had ended up here, wherever here was, she had no idea.

In a room beyond the door Shanna could hear movement, then the sound of someone approaching. She wanted to hide under the covers, hide from the consequences of whatever she had done the evening before, but instead she sat and awaited the arrival of her 'host' wondering if that would fill in the blanks ... and, given her loss of recall of the events, dreading what she might discover ...

bed-blonde-girl-messy-sexy-Favim.com-265997_large.jpg


tumblr_lg0rbsblHs1qe7cixo1_500_large.jpg
 
Last edited:
Alex Stone carefully bounded up the steps trying his best to keep the bag of breakfast food and orange juice in his hands from spilling. He saw his neighbors Dianna and Courtney leaving and he tipped his head mumbling a hello to them as they carefully moved past him and down the steps leading outside. He paused to watch them go before using his shoulder to open the door leading into his small apartment.

He moved carefully trying his best not to make to much noise. He didn’t know if the girl he had brought home last night was up or not but it was better to be safe than sorry. He was to much of a gentleman to wake her from her sleep this morning so instead he ran down to the nearest fast food place to get them some breakfast. Of course he hadn’t known what she liked so he bought as much as he could before running to return to her.

Most other guys would have tried to kick her out or some thing but Alex was quite simply smitten with her. Of course when they met last night she had been drunk out of her mind so their conversation hadn’t been that deep but the moment he gazed at her across the dance floor he knew he needed to go talk to her. Of course Alex was a romantic at heart so it wasn’t surprising that he bent over backwards to get her to come home with him.

He carefully sat the food down and turned pulling his jacket off and tossing it on his dining room table. He started to move to the door then paused turning back and quickly giving him self a look over in the mirror. He was a handsome guy tall but nimble from his old soccer days with tan skin and sharp defined features, his hair was as dark as midnight and buzzed short almost as if he was in the military, his eyes though were his most captivating feature they were a deep electric green and sparked and darkened with his mood.

“Okay be cool Alex” He murmured to himself going to the door and opening it “be cool” he said to himself one more time before coming in and looking at her.

“You awake?”
 
There were definitely footsteps coming closer to the door, only one set, she was sure. She didn’t know if that was good or not. She could have headed off with a group to someone’s place where they had all crashed, but just looking around the bedroom made it clear that she had gone home with someone and the fact she was naked more than suggested that they had been … intimate …

She didn’t even know where her clothes were, much less where she actually had ended up. She heard the door begin to open and driven by some protective instinct, lay down pulling the covers high about her as if delaying knowledge of the facts would somehow be a good idea.

“You awake?”

The voice came from right beside her. He had entered the room, his room, his bedroom and was at the bedside. She knew that faking sleep was wrong and so she carefully eased the covers downwards, her eyes opening to meet the most intense pair of eyes she thought she’d ever seen.

”I’m awake,”

Her voice sounded breathless even to her own ears as she took in the sight of the young man beside her. She was relieved that he was about her own age and that he was actually really good looking. Even so, nothing specific was coming back as to how they had met and what had passed between them the previous evening. Slowly she eased upright, still using the covers to hide her body from his gaze.

”Hi … “

She greeted him uncertainly, her cheeks flushing.

”I’m Shanna … but… you must know that already?”

She was making an even bigger mess of this than she thought possible.
Surely he must realise by now that she had little, well no memory as yet as to how they had ended up back at what she supposed was his place…?
 
Oh crap

Alex was by no means dumb; he could tell that the girl had no knowledge of where she was or who he was. He hadn’t remembered her being that drunk but the again he had been pretty hammered himself. Then once they uh hooked up they started doing body shots off of one another and then the resto f his memory of the night was a collection of touching and kissing……

Alex could feel himself getting a little hot so he cleared his throat before moving one large hand behind his neck to rub it sheepishly. He didn’t really know how to handle this particular situation so instead he decided to be as nice as possible to try and help her out.

“My name is Alex” He said reaching to pull the bag of food in from the kitchen “I did know your name but stills its nice to meet you again” he said chuckling a little at their first meeting together.

“I got you some food” he said walking over to the bed and placing it down “also here” he said grabbing one of his large white sleep shirts and tossing it to her. “Your clothes smelled like a bar so I am washing them as soon as their done you can have them back” he said trying ot be as nice and polite as possible.
 
She hadn't ever gotten herself into this situation before and wondered just what he thought of her and why he hadn't just kicked her out this morning.

“My name is Alex”

He told her.

“I did know your name but stills its nice to meet you again”

His soft chuckle eased some of the tension, for her at least.

"... Alex ... "

She repeated, as if trying out his name, then a shy smile lit her features.

" ... it's good to meet you too ... "

She told him.

“I got you some food ... also here”

A large white garment was thrown in her direction.

“Your clothes smelled like a bar so I am washing them as soon as their done you can have them back”

Amazement overcame embarrassment.

"You're washing them ... ?"

She mused fleetingly that she seemed to find nicer guys when she was drunk than when she was sober.

"Thank you ... "

She said belatedly and picked up the white cotton shirt, allowing the covers to drop just long enough for her to pull it over her head and to smooth it down her body.

"Alex ... ?"

She began hesitantly.

"I ... don't make a habit of this ... in fact ... I've never ... "

She was sure he wouldn't believe her.

"We were out yesterday ... a group of us ... engagement party ... "

She paused trying to recall.

"We went on to a club ... but ... "

She shook her head which felt more muzzy than painful.

"Is that where we met...?"

She wondered if her friends had met Alex, if they had known she had gone home with him ... and once here if they had inevitably had sex ... but she could hardly ask him that!
 
“No” Alex said shaking his head a little and picking up his own food. He gave her a few seconds to get comfortable before he looked back her way. Of course his shirt did nothing to hide her body so he quickly looked away again instead proffering to focus on his food then the hot confused girl in his bed.

“We met at a rave” Alex said smiling a little as he remembered the party “My friend was the D.J so I was there for support it was this huge glow party you could see any thing from the lights alone you were dancing with some guy but he and a group of men were trying to uh force you into some thing I didn’t want you to get hurt so I rushed in to save you I got into a fight but we both got kicked out before I could talk to you but we ended up making out in the alleyway” he said smiling even more and blushing at the thought.

“But you didn’t have any girl friends with you” Alex said shaking his head slightly “you came with the guy and the buddies joined later you didn’t have a phone on you either you actually originally came here to call some girl but she didn’t answer” He said before looking at her again.

“And I’m sure you can guess what happened then”
 
Shanna listened as he filled in some of the gaps.

“No ... We met at a rave ...
My friend was the D.J so I was there for support it was this huge glow party..."


She shook her head in amazement.
She had no memory of ever having been there.

" ... you could see any thing from the lights alone you were dancing with some guy but he and a group of men were trying to uh force you into some thing.
I didn’t want you to get hurt so I rushed in to save you I got into a fight but we both got kicked out before I could talk to you but we ended up making out in the alleyway”


She was reassured by his smile, his blush, but horrified at what he said had happened.

"I was with a guy? A group of guys...?"

And then she had gone to making out with him outside?!
That just ... wasn't like her.
Surely her drinks had been spiked or ... or something ... ?

“But you didn’t have any girl friends with you”

Alex confirmed and she had no reason to doubt his word.

“... you came with the guy and the buddies joined later you didn’t have a phone on you either you actually originally came here to call some girl but she didn’t answer”

She looked aghast. No phone either? Whatever had led to her being at the rave, it definitely wasn't good. And she could have been seriously hurt, instead of which she had ended up ... here ...

“And I’m sure you can guess what happened then”

It was her turn to blush as she nodded slowly.

"I ... I just don't know how that could have happened... "

She began haltingly.

"I mean ... not being with my girlfriends ... being with that guy ... guys ... not .. not what happened between us ... "

Her mind was racing.

"And I always have a phone ... always ... "

She was shocked at the thought of what might have happened had Alex not saved her.

"Thank you ... "

She told him simply.

"If you hadn't ... "

The idea of what might have been horrified her and freaked her more than making out and spending the night with a strange man.
 
“Hey hey” Alex said gently reaching out and taking one of her hands. He held it and gave it a gentle squeeze trying to convey how she was safe. He wouldn’t have let any thing happen to her even if he wasn’t into her. His mother had taught him better than that and she and his grandmother would have killed him if he hadn’t saved her.

“You said you left your phone with your disapproving friends” Alex said gently rubbing his thumb up and down on her hand. He gently brought her hand up and gave it a gentle kiss before stepping off the bed.

“I think they didn’t like the boy you left with” Alex explained tossing his trash away before going to check on her laundry “Or at least that’s the way you explained it to me!” He called out grabbing her wet clothes ignoring the lingerie she wore and chucking it into the dryer. He quickly shot the doro with his hips and went back pausing to grab the cup of orange juice and walking back into the bed room.
 
“Hey hey”

His voice, the sensation of her hand in his quelled the panic that was rising in her.

“You said you left your phone with your disapproving friends”

He told her, the gentle stroking a tender reassurance.
She smiled as he kissed her hand before leaving the bedroom.

“I think they didn’t like the boy you left with ... Or at least that’s the way you explained it to me!”

His voice carried into the bedroom. At least her phone hadn't been stolen or been lost somewhere which was a relief. But her friends ... how could they have let her to off on her own like that?

She looked up as he walked back into the bedroom.

"We talked a bit then? ... before ... making out and ... ? "

She indicated the bed, as coy as he had been as to clarifying exactly what had taken place in his bedroom.

"Seems I got lucky after all Alex ..."

She suggested shyly.
 
“Well” Alex said smiling softly and looking her up and down making it clear what he thought of her body “I would say I was the lucky one more than you” he quipped giving her a soft wink before handing the orange juice over to her. His electric green eyes strayed on her body a little more darkening with a little lust before he shyly looked away. He grabbed his own and clinked it against hers before leaning against his counter and regarding her.

“Your clothes are in the dryer” Alex said smiling a little and jerking his head in the direction of the wash “after wards I can let you borrow some clothes that way you don’t have to walk outside in your party clothes” he said knowing how bad it could look to some people.
 
“Well ... I would say I was the lucky one more than you”

She blushed beneath his open admiration and smiled as he gave her the juice.
It was clear that he found her attractive and she could easily see what it was that had attracted her to him the previous night. She clinked her glass against his and sipped at the drink, finding it refreshing rather than the food she had yet to touch.

“Your clothes are in the dryer ... afterwards I can let you borrow some clothes that way you don’t have to walk outside in your party clothes”

She had no idea what the time was and of course he would want her to get going sooner rather than later.

"I can be out of your hair as soon as they're dry."

She hastened to reassure him.

" ... and once you tell me exactly where I am I'll sort out a lift or something so ... I won't put you to anymore bother Alex ... "
 
“No” Alex said quickly reaching out and gently touching her arm before leaning back with a small smile “your not in my hair at all quite the opposite in fact I didn’t expect to uh do that last night but it doesn’t change the fact I came over to you because I thought you were the most beautiful girl in the rave” He said smiling at her as he watched her.

“I figured you wanted to get home and get away from the strange man you found your self in bed with” Alex said half joking and half serious “you don’t have to leave if you don’t want to” He said trying not to sound to desperate.

Of course she probably wanted to leave. I mean she didn’t remember him and she was probably a little freaked out. He really liked her though enough to have her stay with him.
 
“No... your not in my hair at all quite the opposite in fact”

That light touch, the reassuring smile, the very fact that he wasn't in fact trying to get rid of her at the first opportunity were somehow a relief to Shanna. Making out with a guy after just meeting him was bad enough, as was spending the night with him. Still worse was not remembering, even if she strongly suspected it wasn't totally the fault of her own actions, still it wasn't the way any 'decent' girl should behave. But, against all the odds, it seemed she had ended up with a 'decent guy'. He had been nothing but 'gentlemanly', but just perhaps he actually liked her and despite the circumstances, she was far from unhappy with the choice she had made the evening before ...

“ I didn’t expect to uh do that last night but it doesn’t change the fact I came over to you because I thought you were the most beautiful girl in the rave”

His smile made her pulses race, his words left her speechless.
Despite everything, he seemed to really like her!

“I figured you wanted to get home and get away from the strange man you found your self in bed with”

That should have been her instinct, but it seemed she had left being sensible when she had walked off without her friends and phone the previous evening.

“you don’t have to leave if you don’t want to”

Slow-witted as she felt this morning, even Shanna could not miss the clear message in Alex's words.

"What I'd really like to do ... is get to know my knight in shining armour ... "

She told him shyly.

" ... But I thought you might be regretting taking a 'strange girl' under your wing... I mean ... I've not exactly made a great first impression here ... "

She couldn't imagine what he thought of her. Never mind the situation he had saved her from, she wasn't a one night stand type of girl usually. And from what she had seen of Alex that morning, she was sure that he went for the 'nicer' type of girl.
 
Last edited:
“I’m guessing this is some thing you have not done before” Alex said smiling at her nervousness. It was adorable really but he could also tell she was genuinely nervous and upset about what happened. Of course she also didn’t remember last night so that probably affected her thought process as well.

“I know its probably weird to say” Alex said rubbing the back of his neck “but you have nothing to be ashamed of we were both pretty drunk last night and you seemed really into me like I was with you I know it wasn’t ideal but from what I remember of the night it was the best uh night ever” he said clearly alluding to what he thought was superb about it.

“So believe you me when your first impression was more than acceptable” Alex said smiling a little as he lifted himself off the counter “I don’t think any less of you nor does it change the fact that I actually really like you” he explained coming over and gently kissing her cheek before he went back into his bedroom. He sat down in his bed and watched her waiting for her to join him.
 
“I’m guessing this is some thing you have not done before”

Shanna shook her head and smiled at Alex realising that he actually seemed to believe her!

“I know its probably weird to say, but you have nothing to be ashamed of ...
we were both pretty drunk last night and you seemed really into me like I was with you I know it wasn’t ideal but from what I remember of the night it was the best uh night ever”


She blushed at his assessment of their night. She only hoped that she could match that sober. As soon as the thought was formed, Shanna realised that, yes, she could easily imagine a repetition of what she unfortunately had forgotten about!

“So believe you me when your first impression was more than acceptable”

She giggled feeling as if a permanent blush was painted on her cheek and touched that Alex was making such an effort not to have her feel bad about her behaviour.

“I don’t think any less of you nor does it change the fact that I actually really like you”

The kiss was friendly, reassuring. She moved closer to him and after slight hesitation leaned forward to brush a light kiss to his lips.

"I really like you too ... I can see why we hit it off ... it seems in your case I had excellent taste... "

She laughed wanting to put the bad part of last night behind her and wanting to focus on the young man with whom she was now sharing his bed.

"It would be good to ... talk ... find out about each other ... and ... of course ... you might want to ... remind me about last night ... "

She suggested hoping that he realised that she wouldn't freak if he touched her, kissed her ... and wondering if anything would come back to her if he did ...
 
“I’d like that” Alex said relief filling his face as he realized the girl seemed too be into him to. He hadn’t been lying when he said he really liked her. He didn’t have any thing to do today so he didn’t mind sharing his bed with her. They hadn’t really had a chance to talk last night and he was curious about her. Who was she? What did she do?

“Well I hope your lack of remembering isn’t because of my abilities” Alex joked (even though he actually was worried about that) “but I would uh be glad to help you remember what we did last night” he said smirking a little and watching as she climbed into bed with him.

His slender fingers gently ran up her leg before grasping it and pulling her towards him. He moved her until their knees were touching and took her hand playing with her fingers as he starred into her eyes. His electric green eyes darkening with lust and intensity as he starred at her.

“My name is Alex Alex stone by the way”
 
“I’d like that”

His simple agreement brought a wider smile to her face as she nodded.

“Well I hope your lack of remembering isn’t because of my abilities”

She laughed at his comment and shook her head.

“ ... but I would uh be glad to help you remember what we did last night”

She giggled as the two of them eased closer together in his bed.
It was so strange not to know this man and yet to been so intimate.
She felt his fingers trail up her leg, the touch light, sensual. His hand then caught her leg and pulled her closer, that simple closeness causing her to catch her breath.

His hand moved to hers, everything was unhurried. His fingers toyed with hers with a sweet intimacy that fascinated her. And all the time his eyes remained locked with hers, their expression making her pulses race.

“My name is Alex Alex stone by the way”

She smiled, the situation was so bizarre and yet ... rather than feeling awkward, she felt that she was going to enjoy getting to know him all over again.

"I'm Shanna, Shanna Davis,"

She responded.

"I'm 24 ... I work part time ... hotel receptionist ... live over East Side ... "

She gave him a brief bio.

"How about you?"
 
“It’s very nice to meet you Shanna Davis” Alex said bringing her hand up and gently kissing it before going back to playing with it. He didn’t know why but there was some thing so wonderful about just sitting with this girl and talking to her. Of course he was a romantic at heart so he could just chalk it up to that but there was some thing more than that. She was some thing more than that.

“I’m 26” He said smiling a little “your in west side by the way which is where I live” He said trailing off as he continued to play with her fingers.

Of course now he was stuck, he could not tell her what he did or at least not what he really did. He also didn’t want to lie to the girl he lied to every one else in his life right now and there was some thing that was to sweet about her to do the same.

“I’m a writer” He finally said clearing his throat “Nothing to serious yet but I’m getting there” he said focusing on that.
 
“It’s very nice to meet you Shanna Davis”

He gallantly kissed her hand drawing a further smile from her. He really wasn't like any of the men she had met or even dated so far, not that they were dating or anything like that, even though they had gone much further than she had gone with the last two men she'd briefly dated.

“I’m 26 ... your in west side by the way which is where I live”

Again more blanks were being filled in.

"West side ... the nice side of town ... "

She quipped softly.

“I’m a writer”

He seemed almost apologetic?

“Nothing to serious yet but I’m getting there”

Shanna was intrigued.

"Wow, that sounds interesting. What kind of writing?"

She didn't ask if he'd been published as he'd said he was only 'getting there'.

" ... and music ... DJ-ing is a side line, or is writing your main job ... ?"

She too had a 'creative sideline', but perhaps that was information for another day?
 
“I don’t D.J” he said shaking his head and smiling softly “I was only there to support a friend not even a close one at that” he joked before continuing to look into her eyes.

“In my spare time I write to try and get a book going I guess right now it’s a creative side job more than an actual career I have a few things published but nothing to great yet right now I work as a motorcycle mechanic” he explained trying not to make it sound to important.

“I like to write romance love stories” He said smiling a little shyly even though his eyes shone as he talked about his passion “I love romance and am one at heart and so I love writing about it and exploring the feelings of being in love” he explained.

“So do you like being a hotel receptionist?” Alex asked raisin an eye brow “or is just some thing your doing to tide you over?”
 
“I don’t D.J. I was only there to support a friend not even a close one at that”

She couldn't help thinking that it had been lucky for her that he had decided to support the friend last night!

“In my spare time I write to try and get a book going I guess right now it’s a creative side job more than an actual career I have a few things published but nothing to great yet right now I work as a motorcycle mechanic”

She realised it might be difficult to make a living for a new writer, but he had been published, which impressed her.

" ... a motorcycle mechanic? So you must ride a bike?
I've never even been on a bike... "


She confessed. So far she wouldn't have considered herself a speed junkie.

“I like to write romance love stories”

A romantic mechanic seemed a contradiction in terms, but his enthusiasm as he spoke about his writing was ummissable.

“I love romance and am one at heart and so I love writing about it and exploring the feelings of being in love”

He was definitely unique and that very fact impressed her.

"Romance novels are considered a female domain. It's good to meet a guy who is interested in emotional fiction and not just all action, crime and horror."

She told him.

“So do you like being a hotel receptionist?”

The focus was on her once more.

“... or is just some thing your doing to tide you over?”

She seemed to consider before she answered.

"I like dealing with people. My hotel is mid-range I guess so we get an equal amount of tourist and business reservations. People are interesting ... "

She smiled and went on to explain.

"I work part time, flexible hours, but it's a regular wage ... "

She hesitated, picking her words carefully.

"... and gives me plenty of time to do pick up any other work ... usually within the tourist industry that appeals ... "

She told him pleased that she had been honest with him without giving him actual details. She was starting at a disadvantage when it came to convincing him that she was a down-to-earth kind of girl as it was.

"I guess I've not decided what I want to do long term yet."

She concluded with a shrug.
 
“I do have a bike” Alex said giving her a small smile and gesturing to his window “It might be scary but perhaps I can take you home on it?” He said hesitantly. Obviously they were connecting and talking right now but that didn’t mean she would want to continue after he dropped her off. He really shouldn’t either, his…. “job” right now was going to pain him in a bad light and he couldn’t really do any thing to change that.

“Oh!” Alex said his eyes widening “we didn’t ride it last night” he said shaking his head “We got a cab home I’m sorry I probably should have said that sooner” he said smiling a little and resisting the urge to laugh.

Huh

The way she hesitated made him think she was hiding some thing. He thought about asking her. He really was interested in her and even wanted her but of course he had big secrets of his own and he valued them. It would be in poor taste for him to grill her when he had so many dangerous ones.

“That’s okay” Alex said smiling “most people don’t” he joked shaking his head “your job sounds pretty cool I am not so good with people so I would be horrible at it”
 
“I do have a bike. It might be scary but perhaps I can take you home on it?”

She was nervous of being on the back of the bike, but not of him knowing where she lived.

" ... perhaps ... "

She responded hesitantly.

“Oh! ... we didn’t ride it last night. We got a cab home I’m sorry I probably should have said that sooner.”

She chuckled at his words.

"I hadn't actually even thought of that. That was probably wise given the state I was in."

She approved.

" ... your job sounds pretty cool I am not so good with people so I would be horrible at it”

That surprised her.

"I thought you'd be great with people."

She told him honestly.

"Though you do have to be patient, diplomatic even when on reception.
The old 'customer is always right' can be difficult to keep to at times ... "
 
“I prefer working with machines” Alex said smiling “their much easier to maintain and fix” he said half joking half serious. Being a people person had never been his forte and even when he was in the shop (which was getting rarer and rarer these days as he moved up) he hung in the back and simply fixed the bikes. He was by no means a social butterfly and people even freaked him out a little.

“Book characters are much easier to maintain” Alex said before smiling at her “Of course I am not a complete shut in” he said leaning in and gently kissing her.

It was soft and gentle but firm. He kissed her for a few seconds a little shocked by the intensity of the feelings he felt for her. He gently broke away smiling a little as the fire works exploded inside his mind.

“Wow” he murmured.
 
“I prefer working with machines ... their much easier to maintain and fix”

She thought that was a shame and perhaps it meant that they were less compatible than she had hoped at first.

“Book characters are much easier to maintain”

He told her.

"Unless they're historical characters ... then you already know how the story plays out and ends..."

She found herself commenting.

“Of course I am not a complete shut in”

She intended to agree with him, but his lips were upon hers, their touch moving lightly, drawing a similar response in her. Then somehow the kiss deepened and intensified despite its brevity.

“Wow”

Shanna found herself equally stunned as he eased away.

" ... I was thinking that too ... "

She confessed.

"... no wonder we made out in the alley ... "

She hesitated a shy smile on her face as she suggested.

" ... did you want to remind me how that went...?"
 
Back
Top