Virtual Partners Seek a Third

Having been delightfully dancing and dallying with each other for several months, virtual partners seek a straight female to join us in our play.

We are looking for somebody who can write like an angel but has the imagination of a debauched landlord's daughter. Somebody who knows just the right relationship between reality and fantasy. Somebody who knows that play is serious and playful.

We are looking for somebody to join us in three way story writing via email in the first instance, but if we connect and convince each other that we're all mutually sane we might indulge in other games of mutual fascination and filth.

We are:

J who is female, American and 39 and who he describes as the most generous wench with the most buxom breasts who has ever walked this fair earth.

- And -

M who is male, English and 38 and who she describes as the consummate gentleman with a delightfully dirty imagination and the most delicious cock any girl has ever seen.

You would be female, between 25 and 45 and willing to join us in our exciting new adventure.

Send us a PM; if you're the right one, we'd love to play!

M & J

Looking despondently at the big round zero of messages in the mutual HereAndThere inbox M ponders the poor start to this new escapade.

M. Why no replies? [he asks frowning]
J. There things take time. [she replies reassuringly]
M. Maybe they they don't believe us. [leaving her to ponder who 'they' are]
J. Possibly. Maybe they think we're two hairy truck drivers from Alabama. [he wonders where on earth Alabama is]
M. Ach well, there is probably an audience on here for hairy truck drivers, so all isn't lost. [always look on the bright side of life]

[He smiles, she sighs, they wriggle their eyebrows at each other and fall for the next suggestive innuendo that comes along.]

Last edited:
M wonders if they should bump themselves.
J declares that desperate and dreaded.
M suggests that if nothing is ventured nothing is gained.
J arches an eyebrow.
M hits the post button anyway.

This is proving interesting. Partly the anticipation and allure of the 'hunt', seeing who is attracted by this proposition. Then also, in the couple of nibbles we've had so far, exploring how a third adds to and alters an existing dynamic; and discovering what a virtual threesome really entails.

Anyway, just some idle Saturday afternoon thoughts.

Some clarification has been asked (or not asked but simply made evident a couple of responses).

We're not married. In fact we've never met in the traditional being in the same place at the same time notion of 'meeting' that is surely becoming a little old fashioned.

In fact we are in different continents and time zones. So we're not always both online at the same time.

And, no, we've no ideas how or if this is going to work either.

It is, however, amusing us so far and if any lurker or curious bystander is er well curious then do feel to say hi and join us in this peculiar experiment.

Some clarification has been asked (or not asked but simply made evident a couple of responses).

We're not married. In fact we've never met in the traditional being in the same place at the same time notion of 'meeting' that is surely becoming a little old fashioned.

In fact we are in different continents and time zones. So we're not always both online at the same time.

And, no, we've no ideas how or if this is going to work either.

It is, however, amusing us so far and if any lurker or curious bystander is er well curious then do feel to say hi and join us in this peculiar experiment.

Hope you find someone soon, been male rules me out but if you ever open up the gender criteria feel free to come and seek me out. You sound like "a good laugh"

Hope you find someone soon, been male rules me out but if you ever open up the gender criteria feel free to come and seek me out. You sound like "a good laugh"

Why thank you. It probably wont surprise you we've had as many enquiries from men as we have from women... we'll let you know if we change our minds.

We talked about this yesterday and agreed that finding a third with whom we had a good connection and dynamic was perhaps more important that his or her sex...

Perhaps unsurprisingly J was more convinced about this argument than M was and of course a good man is hard to find. But we agreed not to close any doors.

It's sounds to me that you two have a fantastic connection , I'm sure you won't find anyone who has the same special chemistry you have !!

Meanwhile J looks longingly at J and agrees she is the most beautiful buxom wench he has ever seen :kiss::heart:

It's sounds to me that you two have a fantastic connection , I'm sure you won't find anyone who has the same special chemistry you have !!

Meanwhile J looks longingly at J and agrees she is the most beautiful buxom wench he has ever seen :kiss::heart:

J. Interesting. He is looking longingly at me after all...
M. Flattery J, flattery. He just wants to get into your knickers.
J. Well... isn't that part of the idea...
M. Mayyybe... where have all the women gone?

I have destroyed them all, in the hope it improves my chances with you :devil:

J notices J quite enjoying the attention :kiss:

J notices J quite enjoying the attention :kiss:

J loves the attention. J most of all loves the attention from M, knowing he is incredibly aroused by all this (virtual) talk of virtual thirds even as their very real (though virtual) pleasuring of one another continues.

M, having you cum for me is one of the greatest pleasures and privileges of my day.

J loves the attention. J most of all loves the attention from M, knowing he is incredibly aroused by all this (virtual) talk of virtual thirds even as their very real (though virtual) pleasuring of one another continues.

M, having you cum for me is one of the greatest pleasures and privileges of my day.

And of course J (me) respects that most of all she likes your attention !

Would you ask her for me if she likes what she's sees ? Only if your ok with that of course .

Jx

And of course J (me) respects that most of all she likes your attention !

Would you ask her for me if she likes what she's sees ? Only if your ok with that of course .

Jx

Well, both J and M were curious about whether that is your actual arse?

Back