Erection during straight massage

barebearthere

Experienced
Ever get an erection during a massage? Not a rub n tug massage but a legit massage where this is seemingly taboo territory...

Ever get an erection during a massage? Not a rub n tug massage but a legit massage where this is seemingly taboo territory...
Have not had too many massages but had to stop getting them altogether, every time I got one, and I only have gotten them from females, I got an erection. True story.

I've had this happen many times. Usually the masseuse notices but it doesn't bother her; I'm sure it happens to them all the time. It's natural. It's a little funny when you flip to your back and they cover you with a sheet and a tent is pitched. But hey, what can you do...

I work in a spa, and it happens ALL the time. Usually the guys are embarassed, but we just shrug it off and smile.

Yep. Pretty much every time. Not necessarily a raging hard-on, but I get stiff. One time I was with a friend, which made it a bit awkward when I was turned over and noticeably pitching a tent... It's always much more fun to go to a flirty AMP or somewhere where they can do something about it, though.

Generally, though, if you're at a legit massage parlor, they ignore it. They happen all the time, and they're not about to risk their jobs to break the law and stroke a guy off.

Frequently. No big deal, at least not for me and my masseuse.

me personally, I'd be surprised, unless it's (the massage) was intended to make you hard.
I used to receive a massage twice a week. I signed up at my gym, with the very sexy petite lady. paid in advance....Yes, i knew her. I was so relaxed, nearly falling asleep. My Donger was non-responsive.

We dated a few times...she told me if we go further...S.E.X. she couldn't be my masseur. When my twice a week massage was up...then we fucked like rabbits...hehe. I asked about Errr'ections. She had it happen only twice up until then. She would leave the room. after she told them they had to control themselves or no more massages....NO kidding. she was very professional.

Though she did give me several erotic massages. When her massage oil finger slides up your ass... That is as close to utopia as it gets

She had it happen only twice up until then. She would leave the room. after she told them they had to control themselves or no more massages....NO kidding. she was very professional.

That surprises me a little. I've had many non-erotic massages, popped wood, and the masseuse has never outwardly had a problem. She'll even keep smiling. Now mind you I'm not trying to get her attention with it or get anything "extra," and it probably comes and goes, but it's always been my experience that they just happen. I think it's a little unfair to ask someone to "control" himself when the object is to relax and enjoy it, and I don't think a man should be ashamed of it in that circumstance as long as he's not harassing her. But that's my opinion.

I remember one in particular where the masseuse was working my inner thighs. I was covered around the midsection but it was obvious what was going on. Huge boner. Nevertheless she was going to town with her fingers, causing my pole to shake back and forth under the sheet. I was even leaking precum. She was all smiles and I never once gave her the impression I was being devious. But I did go home and have a great time rubbing that one out.

I'm saying this as someone who's been to many rub and tugs too; in other words, if that's what I want, that's where I'll go.

I get an erection when my hair sytlist washes my hair. I really do need more real sex. LOL

That surprises me a little. I've had many non-erotic massages, popped wood, and the masseuse has never outwardly had a problem. She'll even keep smiling. Now mind you I'm not trying to get her attention with it or get anything "extra," and it probably comes and goes, but it's always been my experience that they just happen. I think it's a little unfair to ask someone to "control" himself when the object is to relax and enjoy it, and I don't think a man should be ashamed of it in that circumstance as long as he's not harassing her. But that's my opinion.

I remember one in particular where the masseuse was working my inner thighs. I was covered around the midsection but it was obvious what was going on. Huge boner. Nevertheless she was going to town with her fingers, causing my pole to shake back and forth under the sheet. I was even leaking precum. She was all smiles and I never once gave her the impression I was being devious. But I did go home and have a great time rubbing that one out.

I'm saying this as someone who's been to many rub and tugs too; in other words, if that's what I want, that's where I'll go.

Everyone has different standards... She wasn't in it for your erection.

I get an erection when my hair sytlist washes my hair. I really do need more real sex. LOL

I've had that too. One time a cute Venezuelan chick washed my hair and I got super hard. She saw. I was able to get her number but unfortunately we never connected after that.

My ex was an MT. Of course I asked her about this as I figured it would be pretty natural to get hard with someone's hands all over your body like that. She said it happens pretty frequently. As long as she's not getting creepy vibes from the guy she would continue the massage and do her best to ignore it. People coming in looking for happy endings were asked not to return.

The funny thing is that while she would always continue the massage if the guy was behaving himself, she was always a little wierded out by it. I never really understood that though. Seems like it would be a pretty natural thing to happen. You're relaxed and naked and here's a woman putting her hands on parts of your body that your wife probably never touches. The whole point of a massage is to make you feel good and relaxed.

I told her that she shouldn't think much of it as the guys probably couldn't help it.

Regarding the above poster that mentioned the MT that would leave the room and ask them to control themselves... she may as well be asking the guy to quit breathing for the duration. It's not like that's a response most men have any control over. Professional? Not in my opinion.

friend

A friend of the wife and me used us to practice on when she was learning to massage, one time she was rubbing my thighs, I felt myself get hard and just tried to relax, act as nothing had happened.

She noticed, adjusted the towel over my crotch area, sort of gave it a pat and carried on... professional to the last....

Back