• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Puffy!!!!!!:d
Puffy is definitely nice although my best friend and lover has convinced me that nothing can beat verrrrry long teats like hers. When she's not cold or excited her areaolas are very large and almost flat. Provide any stimulation at all and they go BOINGGGGGG!
About the only kind that don't excite me are the small ones that look like man nipples. Almost every woman has something about her that is beautiful and I do so much enjoy worshipping at the Temple of Venus (with my penis). :devil:

15.jpg

met-art_AF_725_4.jpg

met-art_ma_98_15.jpg

001.jpg

It's always a good day when Annagraham and Susan stop in to post the lovelies. Thanks to both. :rose:

I'm in deep lust with these, they remind me of an old girlfriend, which I probably shouldn't admit to, but I do sorta miss her nice tits.

nothing wrong with admitting you're still in love with a nice set of tits...even when you're not in love with the girl they're attached to

I love nipples.....any colour, but pink is best. Larger the better for me and very erect. I love mine and know others do too. I guess it's down to personal choice really.

What a rack!! Just like my gf from last summer! Hard round mounds for boobs, and think chunky nipples!!! omg do I miss fondling and sucking her!! A gorgeous young thing with creamy white skin, unbelievably firm swollen breasts (not huge, but a nice "bulge" to them), and dark red thick swollen chunky nipples... and ever sooooo horny! she decided to go back to her bf.... you should have seen what she turned into when you shoved your tongue in her ear..... omg I miss her terribly.... snifffff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back