The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wanders close enough to look up at the smart ass

whispers

what?

grins and jots this down in the shit he has to pay for before our scene ends book

-steals the book-

-writes a few more things down-

-hands it back with a grin-

wanders close enough to look up at the smart ass

whispers

what?

grins and jots this down in the shit he has to pay for before our scene ends book

Wha? How the? No fuckin way! -scowls down at her- You are not allowed to hold my day to day shenanigans against me in writing. That's unamerican. Inhumane. Cruel.

-glances side long at Nina- Just shut up....

Wha? How the? No fuckin way! -scowls down at her- You are not allowed to hold my day to day shenanigans against me in writing. That's unamerican. Inhumane. Cruel.

Listens attentively...nods.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

leans in...and up.

Guess what, buttercup...

whispers

ima do it any fucking way.

grins

Listens attentively...nods.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

leans in...and up.

Guess what, buttercup...

whispers

ima do it any fucking way.

grins

-growls- I'm gonna get you one of these days. It'll be the shit of legend. JW, the man who finally brought down the omnipotent Luna. Minstrels will once again be a thing simply to sing my praises throughout the lands and across the internet.

-nods-

I think I'll recruit 4Chan to help. I need evil motherfuckers if this is gonna work...

-growls- I'm gonna get you one of these days. It'll be the shit of legend. JW, the man who finally brought down the omnipotent Luna. Minstrels will once again be a thing simply to sing my praises throughout the lands and across the internet.

-nods-

I think I'll recruit 4Chan to help. I need evil motherfuckers if this is gonna work...

whispers

Bring it on baby boy...if you can function after I've left you a whimpering, bloody mess...you are entitled to payback. If Twin doesn't get you first...

but if after all of that? You are still able to think? I will wait patiently for you to attempt to extract your revenge...cuz i am NICE like that.

;)

QFT...

besides I am Eyeore.

Chronically depressed and pessimistic...with boobs.
-GASP-

that.... is fucking.... epic..

Do you know how long ive wanted to glue eeyore's tail the fuck in place and drag him round through bramble and gorse till he either cried or cried?

-licks lips-

Dont make me unass this couch and put my boots back on, kitten.

whispers

Bring it on baby boy...if you can function after I've left you a whimpering, bloody mess...you are entitled to payback. If Twin doesn't get you first...

but if after all of that? You are still able to think? I will wait patiently for you to attempt to extract your revenge...cuz i am NICE like that.

;)

-mumbles-

You made my revenge way less revenge-y and much more sexy. I have incredibly mixed feelings about that...

-GASP-

that.... is fucking.... epic..

Do you know how long ive wanted to glue eeyore's tail the fuck in place and drag him round through bramble and gorse till he either cried or cried?

-licks lips-

Dont make me unass this couch and put my boots back on, kitten.

YES!

*blinks*

I mean...yay???

*watches tongue...and pretty kitty mouth*

*giggles*

get'im twin...you tell him!!

He think's i'm fair?

No... he couldnt possibly anymore.

Truth.

He is just whining in the hopes that you will take pity upon him...

and after I had been so proud of him for his non bratty ways, too.

*head shake*

Ladies, I'm right fucking here -rubs the back of his head- Christ, it's like when adults talk around kids like they don't exist.

I am being non-bratty for the record. I'm just being a smart ass. Totally different things. Check it on Websters if ya dun believe me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back