Keeping up the Pokerface (closed for LordUsagi)

The moment he started thrusting into her, another few inches were pushed down her throat and Faye opened her eyes in surprise. She had never taken a cock so deep down her throat and a mixture of surprise and pride filled her.

Now that he was thrusting in and out of her, she adapted to the new pace he set, doing her best to meet his rhythm. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her, but from time to time she opened them to glance up at him, seeing the satisfaction in his expressions. Even if his groans were enough to know that she was doing great, she liked the visual proof as well. It also aroused her even further to know that she could satisfy a grown man, her teacher nontheless, whom all her classmates lusted after.

With one hand she began to lightly massage his balls again once she felt him throbbing in her mouth. To her it was the first sign that he was nearing orgasm and it made her wonder where he wanted to cum. Some of her previous lovers had loved to cover her body with their cum, while others preferred her to swallow. Faye guessed, that her teacher would love the latter and so she prepared herself to swallow a nice big load.
 
Feeling he was on the brink and wanting her to have no doubt about who was in control he grabbed her hair tighter. Holding her head firmly in place, he pumped away at her mouth, pushing his cock as deep as it could go with each thrust.

"Aagh...fuck....arh."
He groaned as he pumped relentlessly into her stretched mouth. He knew she must be getting uncomfortable but he could feel he had almost reached his zenith, so he smiled down at her and continued.

It wasn't long before his grip tightened on her hair and he began to shoot his load into her mouth as he continued to pump. His body shuddered as he emptied the last few spurts and he released her head, finally allowing her to have control of her own actions.

"No you have definitely sucked a lot of cocks...I doubt you are a virgin," he remarked with a wicked grin.
"Fuck that felt good."
 
Faye was confirmed in her suspicion that Ronald was getting close, when he grabbed her tighter and began pumping into her with more vigor. Only a few moments later he held himself deeply into her and she could feel him spurting into her mouth. She was trying her best to swallow without choking or gagging and thankfully he realeased her, so that she could do so more comfortably. Without allowing one drop to escape her, she took it all like a pro, smiling up at him proudly.

Her smile grew even wider when he guessed that perhaps she wasnt a virgin after all. Faye liked to have the men guessing, but it gave her even more special leaving her teacher wondering.
"I may or may not be.", she just said, licking her lips as she rose. She was still shorter than him do and needed to look up to meet his gaze.
"But Im glad you enjoyed this, sir. I am here to please after all."
She remained close to him, delicately pressing her breasts against his chest, slowly rubbing herself along his body. She wasnt as bold as she was before this time around. He had satisfied himself after all and could easily reject her again once he wasnt driven by lust anymore.

"There could be more of this pleasure, if you want.", she purred sensually. "We have broken more than enough rules to get us both kicked out, should anyone find out. What do a few more things matter now?"
To her this could become such an advantageous relationship for both of them. She would bring him luck and pleasure, while in return she would get money and also her fair share of sexual satisfaction. It seemed perfect in her eyes. What did it matter that it was completely forbidden as long as both of them kept it a secret?
She stared up at him, her desire, arousal and need clearly reflected in her eyes, trying to sway his mind.
 
He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him.
"Well you definitely pleased me...but tell me something."
He gripped both her ass checks and pulled her against him.
Donald knew that he was someone who could recover quite quickly if the mood took him, and this girl definitely inspired that mood.
"Why are you so keen to earn money? I mean you go to a very exclusive school, so your parents must be loaded."
 
When he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, Faye sighed with relief. He was not pushing her away this time. When his hands moved to her ass cheeks, the sigh quickly changed from relief to surprise, then pleasure.

"My parents used to be loaded, sir. Our company has hit somewhat of a low...but Im not ready to change my life because of that. I like the school, I like my friends and I also like my teachers."
At the last words, she sneaked her hand between their bodies to grasp his cock again.
"And I am ready to do quite a lot to stay here....though to be honest, this is a very nice way of assuring that I do.", she added more mischieviously. "When I was offered the job at the establishment, I didnt think it would turn into the best thing ever."

Becoming a little bolder once again, her hand began to stroke his cock, trying to bring it back to life and keep the fire within him ablaze.
"But now it is my turn to ask a question. Have you never imagined doing this to me? Have you never imagined seeing me naked and doing dirty things to me?"
 
He smiled.
"Well after that blow job, I guess I can answer that one question, though I did pay you 10 000 dollars for it...though they should."
He bent down and kissed her on the lips for a few seconds.
"Bet none of your little boyfriends ever payed you that much."
He winked at her.
"Have I ever fantasized about you...of course I have, quite a few of you girls actually."
He squeezed her cheeks as she stroked him.
"Your friend Anna even offered me a blow job in exchange for a better mark on the exam," he grinned, "that girl has such a big mouth, I am sure she can take me all the way up to my balls."
He could feel his manhood begin to stir at the beautiful girls touch and the thought of her skills.
 
Last edited:
"You are actually the first to pay me at all.", Faye pointed out with a cheeky grin. "And even though I would be stupid to reject the money, I would say that I would fuck you for free as well, sir." She was no complete whore after all. She gladly enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh without any reward, though it didnt hurt to get a few dollars from it in her current situation.

When Ronald began to talk about Anna, she had to chucke, despite the pang of jealousy she felt. She couldnt really blame Ronald for not wanting to try her friend's sweet mouth. The girl was a pro in giving head and was quite well known for enjoying it as well.
"Maybe I should call her and invite her one day?", she teased. "But for now, I dont feel like sharing."
At that her grip around his cock tightened as she started to jerk him off more firmly.

He could dream about her friends all he wanted, but right now she was the one actually with him and her hand was bringing him quickly down to this reality.
"Or am I not satisfying enough for you, sir?"
 
"Well...I am pretty sure what is in your hand is answering that question."
He closed his eyes and savoured the feeling of her hand as she teased his semi towards full arousal. He knew it would still be a short while before he was fully erect, but the girls expert hands, proximity and obvious arousal were helping to lead him there quickly.

Still perhaps he could have some fun in the meantime.
"So you would invite Anna to our secret liaisons, would you."
He grinned at her.
"So have you ever been with a woman?"
"And give me the truth, not the answer you think I want."
 
Faye had to smile. She had learned how to work a man with her hand over the last few months and was quite proud of her skills. And there was no better feeling than having a man harden under her touch.

When Ronald asked about Anna, she actually laughed. Instantly the memory of a very drunk girly evening crashed into her mind.
"I wouldnt say I really was seriously in bed with a woman before....but me and the other girls did fool around a little.", she revealed to him.
"Do you want to know how?", she asked, her voice dropping to a more sensual note. Her free hand reached out to his and placed it upon her breasts. "Play with me and I will tell you."
She was eager for some stimulation again and figured that this was the time to ask for it.

When she felt him squeeze her full mound, she began telling him all about the girly evening.
"There were three of us. Anna, Jessie and me. We met in Anna's room and had a lot of alcohol...We watched a porn movie together, which also included a lesbian scene. Jessie asked Anna and me if we had ever been with a woman before and we both said no...So Jessie made us kiss each other. It was hot. Anna's lips were so soft and her tongue was amazing. Did you know that Jessie was into girls? I bet she loved watching Anna and me."

Faye stopped there for a second, just enjoying Ronald playing with her breasts, raising her arousal.
"The making out soon got Anna and me rather wanting...so we started playing with each others breasts through the fabric of our shirts. I think Jessie began masturbating at that point, encouraging us to go further. The alcohol made us brave that evening and we took off our shirts. First Anna played with my breasts and then it was my turn. Now I know why you men love boobs so much. It is fun to play with them. And a girls nipples feel wonderful when you lick them."

Again she stopped as she looked up at him. She saw the expectation in his eyes for her to continue, but she just had to chuckle. "We didnt get much further though. The alcohol had made us tired and we all fell asleep right on the floor, half naked. The next morning we had too much of a headache to really think about what had happened."
 
"Well that story sounds wonderful, but I don't think you finished it."
Still teasing her breasts he smiled at her.
"Tell me, how many of your boyfriends have given you an orgasm?"
He pinched her nipple.
"How many have pleasured you with their mouths?"
His hand moved own between them and he slipped a finger into her while his palm rubbed over her lips and swollen bud.
 
Faye gasped softly when he pinched her nipple, as she contemplated her answer.
"I dont think boyfriends is the right word.", she replied. "I never dated anyone...let's call them lovers or coquests.", she suggested sweetly. She wanted him to know that he was far from her first man she satisfied. And that she knew what to expect in bed.

"I had the joys of many orgasms, sir. Some longer, some shorter, but all satisfying in some way." There were few who really stayed in her mind however, as none of them had been truly mindblowing. Apart from one maybe.

At his second question she opened her mouth to reply, but only a slow groan of pleasure escaped her as he slid his finger into her hot core.
"Fuck yess....", she moaned, slowly grinding her hips against his hand, just enjoying the sensation for a while.
"There were two who did.", she finally replied. "One just very quickly, while the other practically devoured me."
Her eyes opened again and she stared at him full of lust.
"Do you want to taste me, sir? Do you wanna lick my pussy and try my sweetness?", she asked huskily. "I always dreamed about you doing it. I dreamed about sitting on your desk in your office, legs spread wide, while your tongue roams over my pussy."
 
Last edited:
"So you dreamed about me."
He smiled as he continued to stimulate her.

"I guess we will have to make that fantasy a reality some day...and we will if you, Anna and Jessie all stop wearing underwear to my class."
He grinned at her as he began to concentrate on her clit.

Suddenly he stopped and before she could even react he bent down and scooped her up into his arms.
"But now I think I need to take you up on a challenge."

He began to carry her over to the bed.
"It seems that all your little boys were too eager to get their cocks in your pussy and never really gave you a proper orgasm."

Reaching the bed he gently laid her down and stood over her proudly, his penis already almost back to its full erect state.
"So it I can give you, your best orgasm ever, will you do a challenge for me?"

Bending down he began to lavish her breasts with attention.
"And so there is no misunderstanding," he spoke as his lips gently touched her nipples.

"I will tell you your challenge before you agree."

He bit one of her nipples lightly.

"You will go to the hotel bar and pick up the best looking woman, who ever she is, a waitress a client...married...and bring her back to our room."

Again he began to suck and lick her breasts before moving down a bit and concentrating on her stomach.

"Oh," he smiled up at her, "just to know you are in charge of me for the next hour or so. You tell me what to do to help you orgasm."

He grinned again and returned to kissing her fluttering stomach.
 
Faye gasped when he suddenly picked her up, bringing her to the bed. But quickly her surprise was replaced with excitement. Especially when he offered her a challenge she would never ever refuse. Not in her high state of arousal.
"The orgasm of my life, huh?", she asked, so eager to spread her legs for him right away. But she allowed him to tease her further, by concentrating on her breasts first, slowly moving down to her stomach.

"I accept the challenge. Tonight Im open to pleasure.", she finally agreed. Thinking about picking up a strange woman to invite to their room mader her nervous, but she figured that it was something she could worry about later. For now all that mattered was her handsome teacher and his divine lips on her naked skin.

"Make me scream then, sir.", she whispered, finally spreading her legs to present him with her prefectly smooth pussy, already wet because of her arousal.
"I want you to caress me with your fingers first. Just slowly. Until I beg you to push a finger into me.", she told him, as her hands moved to her breasts for extra stimulation.

When he did start to touch her pussy, she moaned in appreciation, gently bucking her hips against his hand. The sweet teasing was making her needy and it didnt take too long before she moaned: "Please, push your finger inside me now."
He would find her hot, wet and incredibly tight.
"Ahhhh, so good...how do you like it, sir? How do you like pushing your fingers into the pussy of one of your students? Does it make you hard?", she asked, her words constantly interrupted by moans and gasps.
 
"Of course it makes me hard," he whispered to her navel.

Slowly he curled and uncurled his finger and ran it along the top of her inner walls, seeking that spot that so few men found on a woman.

"If you had your school uniform here, I would be bending you over and fucking you so hard, you would barely be able to walk."

With one hand teasing her nipple, he returned to kissing her breasts while his one hand explored her pussy.

"How am I doing so far," he asked between tender kisses, licks and bites.
 
Faye's entire body shuddered visibly when he began to search for her g-spot. And suddenly she froze, her loud moan resonating through the room.
"Oh fuck, touch me there again!", she demanded, bucking her hips against his finger more forcefully.

When he did touch her there again and again, the young woman wanted to scream. Never had she felt such an intense feeling. The pleasure was almost overwhelming and yet it was still rising. His dirty words only added to the fire within her, quickly pushing her towards an orgasm.

"Please...fuck....please, sir.....please, suck my clit.", she practically begged him. "And dont stop moving your finger...ahhhhh, it feels soo good.....AHHH"

Surely he didnt need a better answer to his last question. It was obvious that she was loving it. Never had her body felt so sensitive, so hot and so wanting. She was already filling the entire room with loud moans and loud gasps and they were just getting louder as her pleasure rose. Faye knew that he would definitely bring her an orgasm that would blow her mind.
 
Ronald complied gladly, his lips leaving her breasts and travelling down to her clit. He didn't want to tell her how excited this was making him. How even if he never had to work again, he would look forward to every day at school.

He couldn't wait to see her sitting at the front of the class, he suspected that she would move from her usual spot near the back. To look into her eyes knowing that they had shared a forbidden bond.

But all thoughts of that were forgotten when he heard her moan as his tongue passed over her swollen bud. He looked up at her as his fingers felt her walls contracting, his tongue lapping eagerly at her clit. He wanted to see the expressing on her face when she orgasmed.
 
Faye knew that she was about to cum any second when his tongue began to expertly lap at her sensitive clit. Only one guy had ever pleasured her with his tongue and with his fingers simultaneously, but he had been inexperienced and clumsy. And while Faye had been sure that he had brought her the orgasm of her life, she was now finding that it hadnt been that great. Not compared to what she was feeling right then.

"Ahhh, Im gonna cum!", she moaned louldy and then her body convulsed. Her eyes shut tightly and her mouth opened wide, as her chest arched upwards. It was such an amazing feeling, but to Faye's surprise, it didnt just end. As her orgasm started ebbing away, she began to feel another. And then another.

"Oh fuck...sir....ahhhh....", she moaned along with some incoherent words of encouragement and amazement. She had heard about multiple orgasms before, but she had thought them just a myth. Until now. Until she was experiencing it herself.
For what seemed like an eternity she was just moaning and shaking as her pussy coated Ronald's fingers with her sweet nectar.
Finally it became too much and Faye just fell back on the sheets, her breath completely ragged as the last tremors of pleasure subsided. Gasping for air, she used a few moments to just gather her thoughts.

"Fuck...I never....", she started, but didnt even know how to end this sentence. Her eyes moved down to Ronald, still between her thighs and she smiled.
"If I had known this was waiting for me, I would have seduced you months ago, sir."
 
Still working her with his fingers, he lapped at her as if she was the only source of nourishment left on earth. When she fell back exhausted from her multiple orgasms he finally decided to give her a break.

He looked up at her, his face coated in a mixture of saliva and her juices.
"Well I guess from your reaction you are going to pick up your first woman."

Slowly he moved up her body, trailing his thick cock over her legs until he settled over her, face to face.

He grinned, "there will be a lot more of that after class next year."
 
Faye was still gasping for air when she felt him move up her body, his cock trailing against her skin.
"I guess you are right.", she just observed with a smile. "Its gonna be a night full of new experiences."
Not only did she experience her first multimple orgasms, she was also going to have her first lesbian encounter. And secretly she also hoped that she would experience the magnificent cock she was feeling against her body, deep inside of her, thrusting in and out with wild abandon.

"Am I allowed to rest for a few minutes before I go downstairs?", she asked, her hand casually roaming up and down his back now, before she moved up to kiss him, tasting herself on him. It was weird at first, but she didnt shy away, but just allowed the taste to grow on her. Faye wanted Ronald to see her as a desirable woman and not just a little flirty school girl.

"There better be loads more of this next year.", she chuckled. "I think I might easily become addicted to your tongue and fingers, sir."
 
"Yes I think you better rest and maybe even clean up."

He kissed her again, spreading more of her juices on her lips and tongue.

"But what we going to do about this?"
He pressed his groin against her.
"You might be a while picking up a woman and I need some release as well."
 
"A shower would be nice...but Im not too eager to leave right now.", Faye said seductively as she rubbed her body against him. She especially enjoyed the sensation of his hard cock against her soft skin. And for the first time in her life, she felt really eager to have it inside of her. She could have lost her virginity on several occasions, but she had held on to it, never finding any of her lovers worthy enough. This man however, her teacher, seemed like the perfect candidate. But that would have to wait as another idea formed in her mind.

"I have noticed how much you love my breasts, sir.", she pointed out innocently. "How would you like to feel them wrapped around your hard cock?"
She had given boob jobs before and boys had loved it. They always eagerly slid their cocks back and forth between her full mounds, trying for their tip to reach her mouth. And Faye loved this kind of pleasuring as well. The sensation of a hard cock between her breaths didnt only feel good, it was also visually stimulating for her.
"Or do you just want to thrust deep into my mouth again, sir? After what you have given me, my body is yours to use as you please."
 
"Your body is mine...careful, I might decide to tap that fine ass of yours."

He grinned as he moved up her body and straddled her.

"But let's see how those tits feel around my cock."

He coated himself in her juices and started to slide easily between her breasts. When her hands took over and helped to squeeze her delightful mounds around him, he leant over her a little and using his hands as support, began to pump away, grunting happily at the feeling.

"You have been such a good girl, maybe I will give you a pearl necklace."
 
Faye's smile almost faded when he mentioned taking her ass, seeing as she had never thought about anal before, but she quickly shook the spark of fear away. She had an image of an experienced lover to keep up after all.

When Ronald positioned himself above her and placed his cock between her breasts, Faye's eyes quickly moved down, loving the view she had of him.
Quickly her hands moved to her breasts, pressing them tightly together as he began to slide back and forth. He was so nice and hard between her soft tits and she was eager to stick out her tongue to lap at the head which was moving so teasingly close to her lips.

At his question, she had to chuckle. "Hmmm, a pearl necklace or a nice dessert? What would a girl like more?", she wondered with a dreamy expression. "I think I will pick the first option. I want to be covered with your cum, sir."
At those words she squeezed her breasts even more tightly together, allowing him to feel more friction as he slid back and forth.
This time Faye also allowed her tongue to caress the tip of his cock, whenever it got close enough for her.
 
He had noted the slight discomfort on her face and almost smiled. Although he did not expect her to be that experienced it made him happy to know for certain. Perhaps they would be able to break their anal virginity together some day.

Putting those thoughts in the back of his mind he continued to enjoy his slow steady boob job. Ronald groaned every time her tongue managed to lap his head. He wasn't paying too much attention to her words as he was too engrossed in his own pleasure.

"Think I am going to get an erection every time I see you in your low cut school blouse."

He increased his thrusting motion as he neared orgasm.
 
Faye just laughed quietly at his words.
"I shall leave the top buttons open for your pleasure then, sir. Just in your class of course...and there wont be any panties under my skirt either.", she promised him, before allowing her tongue to lick him again the next time she had the opportunity.

"Would you like that? If I sat in front of your class, spreading my legs slightly once in a while, just enough to let you have a peak at my pussy? Maybe I would even make sure to be nice and wet before class?"

She was teasing him now, trying to arouse him even further to heighten the pleasure he was feeling.
"Oh, you love thinking about it, dont you sir? Its making you want to cum right on my neck and face, doesnt it?"
 
Back
Top