Panty/Hamper Fun

ya know what Elijah...You can go screw yourself with that link to a bunch of pop-up shit.

There's no pop-up when I click on the link, and this is the image host I use for all my pics and have never had anyone else say that.
 
There's no pop-up when I click on the link, and this is the image host I use for all my pics and have never had anyone else say that.
Sorry, but mine had that **********e pop-up come up immediately, the another porn site started loading and I shut it down.
 
Mine did as well. Now....daughters. The best ones are, when she wore them all day and night before, and she leaves them in the hamper or on the bathroom floor, takes a shower and I then find them, still yummy!

I'd love to see a pair of your daughters used panties.
 
I snuck down into the hamper last night and took my stepmothers panties..I have cum 2 times and need to sneak in to put them back...I wish she knew what I was doing....
 
I snuck down into the hamper last night and took my stepmothers panties..I have cum 2 times and need to sneak in to put them back...I wish she knew what I was doing....

There is the option of letting her catch you.....
 
Hamper delights

I always check the hamper in any bathroom. One night at a party, I went into the bathroom, opened the hamper, and there on top were a beautiful pair of Henson Kickernicks, the sheerest, softest white nylon panties. I immdeiatley undressed, put them on, sat on the toilet, and masturbated into them. I secretly wished the owner would come in and help me! I always regretted not wearing them home so I 'd still have them.
 
I like playing in silky nylon full cut briefs, but prefer a slip or nightie to play in, used to hamper dive for Mom's stuff or aunts, neighbors, etc.
 
I had a chance to check out/raid my mother in law's panties and I chickened out. I'm kicking myself now for not doing it
 
Opportunity occurs so seldom. I love the scent of a woman.
 
I had a chance to check out/raid my mother in law's panties and I chickened out. I'm kicking myself now for not doing it

I've come with my mother inlaws panties wrapped around my cock on many occasions.....one time I went into the bathroom not long after she had just had a shower...in the hamper were a sexy crimson colored lacey pair. I picked them up to find the crotch was absolutely soaking wet... not sure what got her so worked up....but while I sniffed and licked them I fantasized that perhaps I was the cause of her arousal, we'd been alone together most of the afternoon.... she was in her forties then she is now well into her fifties but still a very sexy woman.....
 
Last edited:
Back
Top