It's been many years....

warrior queen

early bird snack pack
edited to say

gee thanx guys, for all the views and not one reply!
[/sarcasm]

i'll stick to the other boards from now on.

Last edited:
no, not the av...
i edited out the message.

but thanks for taking the time to actually post something - the other 'x' number of views didn't bother.

warrior queen said:
no, not the av...
i edited out the message.

but thanks for taking the time to actually post something - the other 'x' number of views didn't bother.

Sorry, Warrior Queen... I missed it. I'm fairly new. Please try again?

You posted something and after less than one day you remove it and whine about the lack of replies that you received.
Well, since you deleted it, you will never get any replies to that post. And judging from you attitude about it, I'd be willing to be it was something that I probably had no interest in to begin with (along with so many others that viewed it and never replied).

You posted something and after less than one day you remove it and whine about the lack of replies that you received.
Well, since you deleted it, you will never get any replies to that post. And judging from you attitude about it, I'd be willing to be it was something that I probably had no interest in to begin with (along with so many others that viewed it and never replied).

This thread is 8 years old, FYI.

This thread is 8 years old, FYI.
Good point. I didn't revive it but failed to notice that the person before me did.

I am totally confused as to why anyone with dredge up this old shit post, it's not like it was that hot of a topic.

Maybe it was just to see if anyone was dumb enough to fall into the trap like I did. Oh well, shit happen.

Last edited:
Back