Make me dirty

she squealed in delight at the sight of his rampant cock; her pussy clenched and she opened her mouth to taste him.

Alluvial.
 
She removed her hand from her sex, juices flowed like an alluvial stream of sweet nectar. Smiling she offered her fingertips to his mouth.

Chalice.
 
After half-drowning him, Essa pulled him up and suffocated him to death with her enormous breasts. The end. :D

Snake.
 
After half-drowning him, Essa pulled him up and suffocated him to death with her enormous breasts. The end. :D

Snake.

after being revived, he reciprocated by suffocating essa with his trouser snake.

although, the size of her gob ...

Slapper.
 
She turned to look at her red ass in the mirror. She had never figured him for a slapper...

Hat
 
in lust and desperation she looked for something to put inside herself as she rubbed her sex with urgent fingers; she needed to be filled by ... something ... anything - her eyes settled on the remote and she grinned.

Bifocals
 
in lust and desperation she looked for something to put inside herself as she rubbed her sex with urgent fingers; she needed to be filled by ... something ... anything - her eyes settled on the remote and she grinned.

Bifocals
The new schoolmarm's bifocals seemed at odds with the raw lust that burned in her emerald-green eyes.

conviction
 
His conviction was overwhelming. The protest died on her lips as she allowed him to press her down on the desk.

Convalesce
 
Their heated fucking had been just the respite they needed, a way to convalesce after the stressful days that had preceded.


whittle

The naked lust, and trembling attraction of a woman in heat, left little moral ground to whittle at by the end of the day.

(that was kinda tough, so right back at ya!)

Chitlins
 
the chitlins lay forgotton when she saw the more appetising cock that jutted from his coarse nest of pubic hair.

Big Ben.
 
"You think you know humiliation?" He snarled as he let the chitlins fall onto her naked bound body...

(That was tough)

Bird
 
erm look up ^^^

the bird watched from within its cage as the woman parted her thighs and exposed her scarlet sex to her lover's gaze ...

Scones
 
She lay there enthralled, watching him scoop the cream from the middle of the scones. Trembled in delight and anticipation as he smeared the cold mixture upon her burning flesh.

Acquiescent.
 
*Fucking in time with Big Ben's chimes, she wondered if she would ever be able to hear them again without it alighting her lust.

*I loved his acquiescent manner as I pounded his tight ass, filling him with my powerful cock

WUFFO
 
*Fucking in time with Big Ben's chimes, she wondered if she would ever be able to hear them again without it alighting her lust.

*I loved his acquiescent manner as I pounded his tight ass, filling him with my powerful cock

WUFFO
WUFFO? = whuffo?

"Now I know whuffo you skydive nekkid," he said as she tore at his clothes in mid descent.

plenipotential
 
it was spelt wuffo..it might have many spellings

I will come back after checking and do plenipotential
 
So my source says a wuffo is:

n.
an annoying person who keeps asking why = what for = wuffo. : I was trying to get here on time, but a wuffo was holding me hostage.

And i admit defeat on plenipotential and pass it over to next person :)
 
She stood firm as her plenipotential master circled her, leather belt dangling from his hand.

Cigarette
 
His eyes were drawn to her lips, pink and moist, as they coaxed the first tendrils of smoke from her cigarette.

Tuber
 
Giggling like a naughty schoolgirl she opened her legs and inseted the tuber deep. The look on his face was priceless.

Covetous.
 
Back
Top