Mindfondler's suit strip!

Oooooo you sound like James Bond!! Say anything, read the phone book, I'll listen, ha ha, very nice! :rose:

Oooh... which one? (Connery / Lazenby / Moore / Dalton / Brosnan / Craig ?) :D

I'd better record something else soon. I have an instruction manual for a washing machine close to hand. ;)

short sweet and made me smile which is always a good thing :)

I love making people smile. It is its own reward. :D

and yes, I understand

Reply on its way to you very soon! :)

I'd better record something else soon. I have an instruction manual for a washing machine close to hand. ;)

I was thinking Moore when I heard you :) oooooooo a manual? That's hot!

Do all of them and the instruction manual. I would especially like to hear about the delicate/gentle wash ;)

I love making people smile. It is its own reward. :D
Reply on its way to you very soon! :)

:rose:

Dare ya .... :devil:

Do all of them and the instruction manual. I would especially like to hear about the delicate/gentle wash ;)

Are you all ganging up on me? :eek: :D

Love this thread! Thanks for the tease! :D

Thanks very much for that! I really enjoyed creating it, and the kind feedback from you and others is a great thrill which makes it even more worthwhile for me. :)

I'm hoping to create another set fairly soon -- ideas always welcome! :D

Wow, you have an awesome, pleasant voice. I wish you could record something for my answering machine. :D

The "no more cock shots" revolution!

We could change the tone of lit soon all men will be wearing suits and stripping slowly whilst recording themselves reading machine operation manuals ;)

Can proper grammar or at least the proper form of there, their and they're be far behind?

Positive re-enforcement!

Yes, I would love an answering machine recording...

Last edited:
Some of the guys over on the "hand" thread are starting to get it.

If Mindfondler can get a non voyeuristic woman like me watching for the next picture, just imagine the possibilities!

Last edited:
Hi to codex954! Thanks very much for your reply. :)

Wow, you have an awesome, pleasant voice.

What a lovely compliment! I really appreciate it. :)

I'm intending to record some more varied clips soon. I hope that you might enjoy those too.

I wish you could record something for my answering machine. :D

Now there's an idea... :D

We could change the tone of lit soon all men will be wearing suits and stripping slowly whilst recording themselves reading machine operation manuals ;)

To be fair, that sounds like quite a narrow interest group. ;)

Can proper grammar or at least the proper form of there, their and they're be fair behind?

They're going to have to improve their understanding of grammar in order to get there. ;)

(Now I'm worried that Muphry's Law is going to bite me :eek:)

Okay... I get the message! :D

If Mindfondler can get a non voyeuristic woman like me watching for the next picture, just imagine the possibilities!

That's what I set out to achieve! I wanted to create a set which is light-hearted and fun for everyone, and which all ladies would be able to enjoy without feeling embarrassed. I wasn't sure whether I had the assets to make it worthwhile, so I'm delighted to hear that my body was up to the job. :)

I'll try to maintain the teasing theme in my next set.

Holy smokes! I was just checking to see if you had posted any new pics. There weren't any of course, but I got to hear your voice instead. I absolutely loved it, you have a beautiful voice. I'm with the other ladies....say anything...just say something. I'll happily listen, and get all sorts of happy goosebumps in the process. :rose:

I'm intending to record some more varied clips soon. I hope that you might enjoy those too.

Yay!

Now there's an idea... :D

To be fair, that sounds like quite a narrow interest group. ;)

I am used to being a minority ;)

They're going to have to improve their understanding of grammar in order to get there. ;)
(Now I'm worried that Muphry's Law is going to bite me :eek:)

It already bit me, it's "far" not "fair"

Okay... I get the message! :D

Cool, can we suggest content?

That's what I set out to achieve! I wanted to create a set which is light-hearted and fun for everyone, and which all ladies would be able to enjoy without feeling embarrassed. I wasn't sure whether I had the assets to make it worthwhile, so I'm delighted to hear that my body was up to the job. :)

It ain't the meat , it's the motion, That goes for many things...

I'll try to maintain the teasing theme in my next set.

It's not so much teasing as mysterious like unwrapping an unexpected present.

Holy smokes! I was just checking to see if you had posted any new pics. There weren't any of course, but I got to hear your voice instead. I absolutely loved it, you have a beautiful voice. I'm with the other ladies....say anything...just say something. I'll happily listen, and get all sorts of happy goosebumps in the process. :rose:

Awww... thank you very much for your kind words! I've spent some time in drama classes and on stage, and I enjoy reading out poetry and stories. If there's anything in particular that you'd like me to read or say in an audio clip, then please feel free to ask. :)

It's not so much teasing as mysterious like unwrapping an unexpected present.

Mysterious, eh? I can do mysterious... ;)

Especially for codex954 and Noor:

I wish you could record something for my answering machine. :D

Weren't you ladies warned to be careful what you wish for? :D

Click here to link to SoundCloud recording

Cool, can we suggest content?

On the off-chance that you don't like the above one :)D), yes you can! :)

OMG That answering machine message is awesome!! :rose:

What was your favorite poem? I'd love to hear it. :)

Love the new recording! If my voicemail wasn't used primarily for work I'd totally use something like this instead! :D

Awww... thank you very much for your kind words! I've spent some time in drama classes and on stage, and I enjoy reading out poetry and stories. If there's anything in particular that you'd like me to read or say in an audio clip, then please feel free to ask. :)

Mysterious, eh? I can do mysterious... ;)

Especially for codex954 and Noor:

Weren't you ladies warned to be careful what you wish for? :D

Click here to link to SoundCloud recording

On the off-chance that you don't like the above one :)D), yes you can! :)

I love the message, it makes me chortle each time I listen to it. Please make it downloadable!

I would love to hear you read Laura by Saki, but it might be a bit long ...

Or the second Wodehouse bit here about Archibald

Oh! Aren't you just full of surprises?

I love, love, LOVE the pics! Nothing is sexier than a man in a suit...that is, unless it is a man removing a suit. ;) I love the progression...pure awesomeness. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi to Aphroditiac and IslandNymph!

Oh! Aren't you just full of surprises?

I aim to please. :)

I love, love, LOVE the pics! Nothing is sexier than a man in a suit...that is, unless it is a man removing a suit. ;) I love the progression...pure awesomeness. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks! I really appreciate that feedback. You've put a big smile on my face. :D

Love the new recording!

I'm very pleased to hear that. Thanks for letting me know. :)

If my voicemail wasn't used primarily for work I'd totally use something like this instead! :D

I suppose it might raise a few eyebrows on a work number.

OMG That answering machine message is awesome!! :rose:

Thank you! I hoped that it might amuse and entertain a few people.

What was your favorite poem? I'd love to hear it. :)

I have several favourites. Oddly enough, I was thinking earlier about recording one of them, so you might be in luck!

I love the message, it makes me chortle each time I listen to it. Please make it downloadable!

I'll need to figure out how to do that on SoundCloud. I've only just set up my account there and I haven't investigated any of the options. I'll check it out when I have a bit more time.

I would love to hear you read Laura by Saki, but it might be a bit long ...

I must hold fire on that for the moment, as I'm having some initial problems with the recording technology. I've been unable to get an external microphone to work properly with the laptop (a common problem, it seems from Internet searches) and so I'm having to lean uncomfortably over an internal microphone while I speak. If I can solve that, then it should be much easier for me to read longer pieces.

Or the second Wodehouse bit here about Archibald

That's a definite possibility! I'll consider doing that soon.

Amazing Thighs

Hi, thanks for doing this. :)
This is my favourite. I imagine you standing there with your hands on your hips saying "Are you sure you're ready for what's in store for you??"

You can fondle my mind anytime :D
attachment.php

Back