AoD's Hookah Lounge

AngelofDeath

Devious
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Posts
10,753
A sign hangs above the door 'Come in Peace or Leave in Pieces' The air is filled with music(goth and industrial mostly), the smell of food, the sound of women dancing and under that the sweet smell of flavored smoke. There are no chairs or booths, just large groups of pillows here and there. In the center of each pillow grouping in a table with a menu for drinks, food and hookah flavors as well as a note 'If its not on the menu just ask.' A mix of old and new. Come in grab a pillow and enjoy yourselves. Anything goes.

Stretched out on a pile of gold and white tassel pillows. A tall red drink sitting on the table next to a tall party hookah. The extra hoses are capped but ready for use. Light balls glow in the water filled base, keeping time with the pulsing music. Taking a slow pull on the hose in my hand.
d_rot_xl_6h_blu.jpg
 
The Vasal Academy open Party invitation!


"The entry to the club is located near the beach recessed into the side of the craggy buff……

A casual observer would miss the club, mistaking it for the entrance to a cave.

attachment.php


Once inside a member would see the Golden Cherub Covered Mural set in the side of one wall and would know just were to insert his Golden Key to gain access to an elevator, which would travel horizontally from the beach under the China Pearl light to the Catacombs of the Inn, using an old smugglers tunnel.

Elite and the more privileged members have the option to use their golden key to port them directly into the club curtsy of a magical inscription provided by chgris."


attachment.php


To pass these gates, a golden key.
For Paradise direct, the words are three.
The phrase,


" Oh Seeker, submit to me."




"For those of you who have decided to come to our opening , please look in your pocket and to your surprise and I hope delight ...you will find a golden key!":rose:

For Naked individuals::rose:

Well you will be pleased to know that you will receive your key naked or not

Females: Look down at your sleek form *yummy*

Like magic you will find a slender golden chain appear from which is suspended your golden key

You will be able to wear it around your neck too if you wish

Now if you were a naked male

Around your first erection of the day you would find a golden cock ring from which would be suspended your golden key

You could then use the ring to attach it to your key ring..

Of course, keys, chains and rings are all solid gold

Link to Thread is:http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=671759
 
I wander in and lay down on some pillows near angel. "Nice place you've got."
 
Picks a hose and takes a pull. "Its been a while since I've smoked a hookah. Friend of mine had one he would set up in front of one of the dorms. Great way to meet people. So how's your night been?"
 
Pretty good really. Slow night rolling into a slow day pretty much.

Taking a slow drag and rolling the raspberry smoke around before trying and failing at smoke rings

Yeah there is a hookah bar not to far from my place. Nice prices but set up is kinda funky and they stopped serving drinks and snacks a while back.
 
"I'm aware this is quite out of the blue, but I suck at socializing." I take another puff.
 
*laughs softly*

Well there are other ways to socialize of course other than small talk.
 
A few.

caps her hose before setting it down and making her around the small table and sliding up between Erlind's legs till they are face to face

I think this is a good start
 
"I think you're right, this is a good start."

I look up at you smiling. I brush some hair away from your face so I can see better and one hand finds the small of your back.
 
smiles and leans in closer running her lips over his, hand resting on his chest before pressing her lips to his fully in a kiss.
 
I break away from the kiss for a moment. "Raspberry." I then lean up and continue the kiss.
 
Smiling against his lips before opening her mouth and letting his tongue find hers. Hand sliding down between them as they recline on the thick pillows. Mmm
 
Our tongues continue to explore each other. I slide my hand from the small of your back down to your ass.
 
Letting out a soft groan into his mouth as her hand slides over the growing rise in his jeans

Mmm look what I found.
 
"What did you find?" I ask pretending not to notice your hand on my stiffening cock. I begin kissing your neck.
 
Mmm I'm not to sure I think I'll have to investigate further.

titling her head letting him have more access to her neck as her hand slids back up, working at his zipper.

It's nice and hard though.
 
"That's odd," I say innocently and begin sucking lightly various places on your neck. The hand on your begins exploring rather than resting there.
 
Trying not to laugh as she finally gets his pants open and working her hand inside, at the same time pushing her ass back against his hand.

Mmm hard AND warm too.
 
"I wonder what it could be," I say attempting to continue the flimsy ruse, but when your hand brushes against my cock my hand grips your ass a bit harder.
 
Laughing softly as she works his cock out into the warm air of the lounge.

Well look at what we have here, a nice hard cock. Any suggestion on what I should do with it?

Her hand starting to stroke him lightly as she sways her hips, rubbing against his hand more.
 
"I would to see your lips locked around it, but then I wouldn't be able to reach your lovely ass. Dilemmas." I sigh just a little as you stroke me and I lightly slap your ass.
 
Letting out a moan and squeezing his cock

Its only a dilemma if you don't find a solution.

Letting go of his cock long enough to move herself around so that she is off to his left side, leaving her ass within reach. Leaning over his lap and letting her tongue brush over the head of his cock as her shorts pull tight over her ass.
 
"Wonderful," I tell her as her tongue brushes against my cock. I bring my hand down on your ass in a slap just a bit harder than the last. My hand glides up your ass to the top of your shorts and slip my fingers underneath the fabric.
 
Back
Top