The News at 10 followed by blackmail after it [closed for ash13]

-he smiled as he looked-"Lets start you off light and you will"-he said as he began moving in and out of her half way feeling her pussy tighten aroud him-"Ooo you feel good"-he said-

The petite news anchor inced a bit as the hug e cock slipped more and more inside her tight pussy. She was used to being in command on the news set, but this was "behind the scenes" and her intern seemed to be in control as long a she had those blackmail pictures.

-Soon another person knocks on the doro and nick whispered-"Act normal and answer them"-the man looked at the door-"Miss cumners your needed 10am tommorow understand"-he said-

Ashley was able to compose herself just for a moment and answer back"Yes I will be here tomorrow morning then thank you." She then went back to letting out soft moans.

-his cock rammed her shaven pussy an dhe was loving every moment he got to ravage her tight wet core-"You love this dont you you fuck slut"

She had in her head to blurt out no. But all that came out were more soft moans and a "yes i love it' answer as her intern pounded her petite body in her own dressing room.

-he smiled feelign her pussy contract on his cock he groaned-"Im gonna cum soon where do you want me to cum"

" I just started taking the pill so it has not taken full effect yet so please cum on my face." the young news anchor said as she was breathing hard from the assault her pussy was taking.

-he brought her off the desk his cock in her face as he put it in her mouth a bit makign her suck on it as he pulled out of her mouth he came all over her face-"Yes i bet that felt good didnt it"-he said-'Now tell me truely how much did you like that"-he said-

She winced as the warm shots struck her cheek and face. She felt so slutty letting a man cum on her face but part of her loved it. Quietly she looked up at Nick with her glazed doughnut face and said "Yes Nick I love that."

-he smiled-"Good after the first new report i will expect you back in here for some more fun"-he said and you will have a surprise on yoru desk i expect you to like it"-he said and smiled as he walked out the next morning came and on ashleys desk as a paper bag in the paper bag was a note and vibrator but this oen was diffrent it was like a reverse strap on and th evibrator rotated and had bumps on it it came with a a note-

"I have the remote for this device ashley i expect you to be wearing it if yoru good i will give you a treat if you dont then im gonan have to humiliate you some other way"-he said as after the 10 o clock news in the morning she didnt have to come back in till 9pm to get ready for the 10 pm news-

Ashley looked at the crazy vibe and hid it. Hoping he would not notice as she did her newscast.

-Nick had been fiddeling with the remote but she didnt flinch he watched as she did the cast and afterwards cornered ashley-"Miss cumners please i must speak to you"-he held her hand as he walked them to her dressing room and closed the door-"Pick up your skirt Ashley"-he said-"I know your not wearing panties today let me see what you do have"-he said-

Trying to be defiant Miss Cumners said 'NO Nick i will not,this must stop now please."

-he looked to her-"you really must not want a good job or this one ever again then i will not stop i like this its fun degrating you"-he said-"now show me your pussy i wanna see if you were wearign my present"-he said-

She said "No i am not I am not wearing that thin on the set." How can i sit normal with that thing inside of me?"

-he looked to her-"you would of found a way miss cumners"-he said and pushed her back to the wall moving his hand up her skirt playign with her shaved pussy as he looked at her eyes and ran a hand up her blouse to play with her breasts-"ao if you really want me to stop i will show off those pictures and then who knows maybe the whole studio will enslave you and you will never work any where"

The young news anchor pulled away and said " no you cannot it will ruin me!" I will do as you say i guess Nick."

-he smiled-"you remember that and soon you will see your body will become so wanting of it you will be a nympho and be my sex slave"-he said as he looked to her-"You have quite soem time before you go back on 9pm tonight how about we go and play"-he said to her runnign his hands under her blouses groping her breasts-

"Fine where at Nick?" the petite young anchor said in a half teasing half sarcastic voice as she gave him that "make me if you can" look. Her breathing grew a bit heavier in anticipation of his next move.

-he thought about it-"Well we take my car and go to my house or we go to the movies and have some fun on the subway and the movies your choice."-he said pinning her to the wall he began rubbing he rpussy-

"movies" she said. not wanting to see anything in her perverted intern's house. She squirmed against the wall as he rubbed her sensitive shaved pussy.

-he looked to her-"At the subway by the news station in 2 hours and were somethign sluttybecause those trains love to carry horney business men and be ready to fuck in the theater as well"-he said as he left the dressing room to get ready-

Ashley showed up at the subway platform about ten minutes before two. She got a few stares because although her attire was not that of a hooker it was VERY sexy. Ashley wore a spaghetti strap baby blue sundress 3" above her knees and 3" strappy pearl color sandals and dark brown pantyhose as she looked around for Nick hoping he would not show.

-nick smiled and walked up-"Hello ready to go"-he said as he looked no one seemed to reconize her and he grinned-"you may very well please some horney business men on this train"-he said as they train stopped in front of them they were moving in the train as ashley was seperated form nick and surrounded by a few buisness men one became bold and ran ahand over her ass under her dress and he said-"look at you no panties but panty hose you want some cock slut"-Nick watched and ashley could see him watching he was expecting this and ahley now saw that-

Back