Halloween Reprise (closed for W0ndergirl4)

jax_storyteller

Really Really Experienced
Mark returned home for the weekend from college in the small red hatchback that his parents gave him back in the summer. He had come home for two reasons 1 to get his washing done as he barely had any more clean clothes and secondly because he needed a costume for the college Halloween Ball at the end of the month. Mark was pretty shy and kept to himself most of the time wanting to study and do well. Shutting the engine off to his tiny vehicle got out and opened the boot, picking out two large black refuse sacks full of dirty washing and carried them into the house. He yells announcing his arrival to complete silence so just dumped the bags on the living room floor and ascended the untreated pine staircase, sliding his hand up the rail until he climbed the final step, then quickly entered his bedroom.

His room was covered with movie posters from films like Pulp Fiction, Jurassic Park and Star Wars. Shutting his bedroom door behind him Mark finally felt home within the sanctuary of his room. Mark looked around the room with his piercing green eyes, scratching his longish light brown wavy locks wondering where his costume was. He started emptying his chest of drawers throwing his clothes on the floor behind him. He suddenly remembered the old wooden trunk at the end of his bed and as he lifted the lid open it creaked. Inside contains the lion suit he wore last year.

Slipping out of his clothes he took the outfit in his hands, easing his legs into the stretchy fur covered costume that clung to his toned body tightly and fastened it sealing him inside. Mark soon slipped on the lion mask, turned to look in the mirror. Raising his paws he roared imitating a lion and smiled looking forward to the party at the end of the month. It was at that moment he started to recall last Halloween and what he had been trying to forget.

After last year's Halloween party Mark returned home a little drunk to find his sister, Jessica, also a little tipsy watching TV in the living room. As he mucked around trying to act feline, rubbing his body against her legs and growling Jessica began petting her brother. Running her hands over his soft fake fur, he clambered onto the couch and let her stroke his belly while they watched TV together. Presumably she innocently rubbed further and further down his belly, arousing him. Mark purred more intensely as she stroked his groin. Not one word was spoken as he looked up and she looked down just the sound of Mark purring and his breathing becoming irregular, finally throbbing into ejaculation. Moments later their parents came home and Jessica went to bed without saying a word. Ever since there was an awkwardness and a tension between them. He certainly never saw her the same way again and felt sure by the look she gave him that something was smouldering between them. Yet in that year they never talked about what happened or indeed spent any time together alone.

Suggested image of Jessica however the choice is yours to include a different description or picture. The lion costume can be changed for something else that works for you. I was thinking this was only a catalyst and costumes would only be used some of the time.

jessica-burciaga-20090520080045231_640w.jpg

Last edited:
With music blaring through the ear buds of her iPod, Jessica lay on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. It was a couple of hours past noon, but it was rainy and gloomy outside, so she'd decided to spend as much of the day as possible in bed, doing absolutely nothing. She'd gotten up early and gone to the gym, but after her workout and some coffee, she'd taken a shower and spent the rest of the morning laying around her apartment wearing nothing but panties and a half shirt.

No work, no classes, this is going to be a good day, she told herself as she rolled over onto her side and looked at the small calendar on her side table. It was the last week of October and she still had six more days before classes resumed. Six more days to relax and party and get her mind off school. And only a couple of days until Halloween, one of her favorite days of the year.

As a kid, like most kids, she'd loved Halloween because of the costumes and the candy and the scary stories. Now that she was grown, Jessica still loved Halloween. She didn't each much candy these days, but still enjoyed getting dressed up every year. Every year except last year. Last year Jessica had been feeling sick leading up to Halloween and had ended up having a low key get together with some friends, and going home early. At the time, Jessica had been staying with her parents, and her younger brother had come home that night and watched TV on the couch with her.

Just thinking about Mark curling up beside her in his lion costume brought a smile to Jessica's face. That was the night she'd accidentally given her brother a handjob. It sounded crazy. How could you accidentally jerk some one off? But she had. She had been rubbing the lion's belly playfully, pretending that Mark was just a furry pet. She hadn't realized just how low her hand had slipped until he was fully aroused and then she had been so surprised by the feel of his erection inside his costume that she didn't know what to do. She'd considered stopping but for some reason she was fascinated by the thought of her brother getting off while she stroked him through the thick costume. Their parents had come home before things went too far, but Jessica was almost positive that Mark had cum inside his costume.

"Hey, you bum, what are you doing still in bed?" she heard her roommate call out. Jessica had left her bedroom door open and she could see Ariel standing in the kitchen, two bags of groceries on the counter in front of her.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing," Jessica answered as she rolled over onto her back. She wondered if her brother was going to come home from school for Halloween. They hadn't really spent much time together since that night, and Jessica found herself hoping that she would get to see him soon.

"Have you got a costume for the Halloween party yet? I saw the sexiest witch costume at the mall this morning," Ariel said as she began to put away the groceries she'd bought.

"No, I don't have anything," Jessica answered. "I think I'm going to try to find something today though. I need to stop by my parents house too. Oh well, so much for spending the whole day in bed." A few minutes later, Jessica was dressed and heading out the door.

As Mark admired his gentle lion alter ego in the mirror preening his mane and straightening the fur on his suit he heard another ominous growl, that of his stomach. Being away at college meant that he often blew his money away partying leaving him short when it came to buying food. He probably spent too much time drinking and not enough time studying, yet that was what college was for he thought to himself. Mark hadn't eaten since yesterday evening and was feeling particularly ravenous, heading downstairs to see what was in the cupboards which were always filled with delicious treats. Reaching the bottom of the stairs he almost tripped over his bags of washing, not being able to see clearly through the costumes eyes properly. Mark meandered towards the kitchen where he took off his pretty realistic looking lion head laying it on the kitchen table, then he excitedly went straight to the refrigerator.

Looking inside it had been months since he saw a refrigerator that actually contained food and so much of it as well. Mark pulled out a large nearly full plastic container of milk, placing it on the kitchen table and went in search of cereal. Opening the solid pine cupboards he smiled as he pulled out his favourite honey nut flakes, making himself a tall bowlful with plenty of milk taking it to the living room to watch cable TV while he ate. He missed all the choice of cableTV while in dorms and once more he was reminded of last year's incident with his sister, wondering what might have happened if their parents hadn't returned when they did. He had to admit Jessica had a smoking hot body and is morally wrong as it is he couldn't help but see her in a different light, not as a sister but an attractive young woman and one that could probably teach him a few things. "Damn!" he muttered to himself realising he had once again aroused himself of Jessica.

Try as he may this lion suit, this couch, this house made it hard for him to forget although perhaps part of him didn't want to forget. Leaning back into the comfort of the sofa he tucked into his bowl of cereal watching an old rerun of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He chuckled at the sharp dialogue and then the witty puns before Buffy staked a vampire. Mark loved this show and wondered why new shows just weren't as good. Unexpectedly he heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway and glanced at the clock on the wall. Who could that be? He pondered to himself, his parents weren't due home for hours yet. Looking out the window and saw Jessica, boy was he pleased to see her until he thought back. He was still really pleased to see her but there was always anxious tension between the two of them since she accidentally brought to climax.

She looked So beautiful he thought to himself peeling himself away from the window not wanting to be seen staring. Realising he had to face her he thought he would try and break the tension by scaring her. She obviously saw his car in the driveway and knew he was there that she wouldn't be expecting him to jump out startling her, like he used to when they were kids. Mark turned the TV down, pressing the mute button and looked for somewhere to jump out from. Smiled as he thought it would be more effective wearing the Lions head, so quickly went back to the kitchen pulling it on and hid behind the main door to the house, waiting silently to pounce.

As Jessica pulled up in front of her parents' house, she immediately noticed that her brother's car was there, but his was the only car there, which meant most likely, both parents were gone. She sat quietly for a moment, the car still running, trying to decide if she should go in or not. She and Mark hadn't really spent much time alone together since last Halloween...okay, they hadn't spent any time alone together. Would it be awkward, or would it be like nothing had ever happened?

Deciding that she couldn't avoid her little brother forever, Jessica shut the car off and stepped out. She was wearing a pair of tight, low riding blue jeans that hugged her hips and left her belly exposed beneath the purple blouse she had tied at the bottom. Her thick heeled sandals sounded obnoxiously loud on the side walk as she made her way to the front door. All Jessica could think about was what to say to Mark, and how she could look at him without seeing that ridiculous lion costume he'd worn that night.

A moment later the statuesque young woman opened the front door of her parents' house and stepped in, her car keys still held in one hand. "Hello, anybody home?"

Mark heard his elder sister finally heading towards the house, click clacking with every step drawing nearer the door. He might be about to shock his sister but he really wondered what he was going to say to her after that. Hearing the key to unlocking the door and the door slowly springing forward he waited to "greet" Jessica, hearing her announce herself he watching her shadow growing as she walked loudly into their family home. With gusto Mark threw himself from behind the door " Grrrrrrrrrrr Arggggh" flinging his arms high ....

Just as Jessica started to close the front door, someone or something jumped from behind the door and growled at her. She screamed and jumped, slamming her back against the door before she realized who and what the flash of brown fur was. Almost immediately her surprise and fear turned to annoyance and anger.

"Jesus Christ, Mark! What the hell was that?" she asked loudly, reaching out and punching her brother in his lion belly as she stepped past him into the house. Her anger faded quickly, realizing he was just being a dork. The sight of him in the lion costume also had something to do with her quick change of emotions.

"What are you doing wearing that?" she asked as she turned back to look at him, her hands on her hips.

Mark delighted at how well he had frightened his sister and started laughing deeply at her expense."Oww!" He said instinctively as she struck her brother's torso however it didn't really hurt the taller sibling. "Sorry Jess I couldn't resist" Mark said still chuckling. His eyes were drawn to her rear in her figure hugging jeans taking a good look until she turned around. He had forgotten how great her arse looked.

"What are you doing wearing that?" she asked as she turned back to look at him, her hands on her hips.

"This? I was just trying it on. I needed something for a Halloween party" Mark replied trying hard not to think of what happened between them last year watching her looking back at him. Mark felt a little uncomfortable not knowing what to say with neither of them seemingly willing to talk about how they both enjoyed something so bad and so Taboo. Well he presumed she enjoyed it but maybe she didn't even realise until… "Seriously Jess tell me this isn't a great costume" he said rhetorically walking into their family home. "See I'm a lion" he said then growled. "… And I'm going to eat you Grrrrrrr" he said quickening his pace towards his sister. Raising his paws as if he had talon's on the end in a playful manner expecting to stalk his prey through the living room.

"Yes, it's truly frightening," Jessica said sarcastically, standing her ground even as Mark approached her with his paws up, clearly wanting to chase her. She tried to keep a straight face, but slowly a smile crept across it. Her brother was a cutie, there was no denying that, and she liked how playful and silly he could be. She reached up and patted his lion head, "Why don't you come upstairs and help me find a Halloween costume?"

As she turned and started toward the staircase, Jessica glanced at Mark over her shoulder, "You can chase me if you want," she suggested with a grin.

Mark reached Jessica his arms raised high growling but she didn't play along instead gently tapping her hand on his head, suggesting he helped her choose a costume. "Okay" he answered a little disappointed but then it was their light-hearted and playful relationship they had enjoyed with one another throughout their lives that had ignited the lust between them in the first place. In years gone by Jessica had never been coy about undressing in front of her brother and he wondered if that would change now. Seeing her through different eyes he definitely hope to see her changing in front of him.

"You can chase me if you want,"she suggested with a grin.

At that exact moment if Jessica had seen inside his lion's head how brightly she made him smile as he prepared to pursue her. He started forward quickly trying to roar like a lion, slowing a little just to give her a little space as she ran up the stairs two steps at a time. Mark was soon right behind her, light of feet reaching the top of the stairs not far behind. His lion like arms swinging playfully not wanting to capture her too quickly. Mark intermittently roared and growled as he shadowed his sister into her room, giggling as she bobbed and weaved evading in the small open space, a scream rang out as he almost had her that time, moving closer,until he pounced wrapping his arms around her slender body. His weight propelling them forward towards the bed, twisting so his form absorbed all the energy, cushioning Jessica as they bounced to a halt in his embrace. He looked lustily into her eyes without saying a word he just remained still, knowing if he moved or said anything the moment would be over, or so he thought. "your costume?" He said tentatively finding it hard to believe he had broken the moment as he had been enjoying the closeness and the feel of their two bodies pressed against one another, as a brother shouldn't enjoy.

Last edited:
Jessica gave a squeal, half terror half delight as she saw Mark lurch into a slow jog in her direction, his paws lifted up in front of him. She raced up the stairs as quickly as she could, but it still looked like he was starting to gain on her. As she hit the top of the stairs she turned and ran toward her old bedroom, with her brother hot on her heels. Jessica laughed as she pretended like she was going to run into the nearby bathroom, hoping the feint would give her an extra step. As dodged and weaved as best she could considering the tightness of her jeans and the height of her shoes, but soon Mark closed in on her, grabbing her and falling onto the bed, with her on top.

They lay there, Jessica laughing, her brother breathing heavily for several moments. It was like old times, the two of them playing together, chasing each other through the house and it all seemed innocent enough that Jessica was able to ignore the faint warning bells that were going off in the back of her head. She felt like she'd been swallowed up by her brother's arms and the soft, cuddly fur of the lion costume and was content to lay there on top of him for the moment.

"your costume?" Mark reminded her, his voice muffled by the lion head.

"Oh right," she responded climbing off of him to stand next to the bed. "Sorry, it's not everyday a girl gets chased down by a lion. I guess I know what it feels like to be an antelope now. I thought you were going to eat me." Jessica turned her back to Mark, blushing at her last comment as she walked to the closet and opened it up.

"Okay, I'm sure Mom kept a couple of my Halloween costumes from yesteryear," she said as she surveyed the boxes in the top and bottom of the closet. Spying one labeled 'HW', she pulled it out and flipped the top off. Bending over and shuffling through the contents for a moment, Jessica finally let out a loud AHA and raised up with a handful of clothes in her hands.

"Let's see, we've got the sexy nurse costume from two years ago, the sexy witch costume from three years ago, black cat, police woman, hmmm," Jessica listed the outfits as she laid them out on the edge of the bed. "Which one should I try on first?" she asked looking over at Mark.

Mark looked on as he admired her shapely figure as she searched her closet for old Halloween costumes. Finally uncovering some Jessica placed her outfits on the edge of the bed where he still sat absentmindedly running his paw over the fur on his leg, thinking of his sister's remark "I thought you were going to eat me" she said, leaving Mark wondering if she meant anything by that. God he would do anything to eat her out he mused. Oh blimey I'm really sick but he couldn't help how he felt and didn't want to deny it to himself. He paused to contemplate which costume should she try on first, not wanting to be too eager, well at least outwardly.

"Jess, why don't you try on the black cat one?" He asked getting up to stretch his legs walking to the other side of the room where he leaned against her set of drawers. He was quite surprised when she casually started to undo her purple blouse one button at a time in front of her brother. Not that he was complaining that this was the first time he had seen her breasts in just a tiny bra in over a year and he really liked what he saw. Jessica soon undressed pulling her tights jeans down and he felt quite relieved she couldn't see his face he felt sure it would give away his lustful feelings seeing Jessica in her undies.

Mark's body was filling with nervous energy feeling more aroused watching her trying to get into her feline outfit, pacing back across the room sitting on his sisters bed. He couldn't help but think how gorgeous she looked and certainly wasn't seeing her as he should, starting to feel a little aroused by the whole situation. "Oooo that looks nice" he said! Her Halloween attire gripping her body and showing off her gorgeous womanly curves. "You definitely draw attention in that!" He exclaimed enthusiastically. "Give us a spin" he said with his hand beckoning for her to show her behind.

"Jess, why don't you try on the black cat one?" Mark suggested as he stood up.

When Jessica first saw her brother stand up, she thought that perhaps he was going to step out of the room while she changed, but instead he walked across to stand by her dresser. Deciding that it wasn't that big of a deal, considering the number of times they had seen each other in their underwear over the years, she untied the bottom of her blouse and started unbuttoning it.

Glancing over at Mark, Jessica hesitated for just a second before slipping the shirt off. The bra she had chosen to wear was a bit too small for her breasts, and gave the impression that they might spill out of the cups at any moment. Not exactly the bra she would have chosen if she'd known her brother might be watching her undress. Doing her best to ignore the large lion watching her, Jessica unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her jeans, shifting her hips from side to side as she began to wiggle out of them. God, I guess it's a good thing I didn't wear one of my g-strings, she thought to herself as she slipped out of her jeans and laid them across the bed.

As much as she'd tried to convince herself before hand that it wouldn't be weird, standing in front of Mark wearing nothing but a skimpy bra and panties made Jessica feel just the slightest bit awkward. She wondered if he was staring at her body. She certainly couldn't tell with the large lion head covering his face. Was he getting turned on, she wondered, thinking back to last Halloween. The idea that he might be getting aroused watching her actually made her smile a little.

Grabbing the black body suit, Jessica quickly slipped into it. It was easier said than done, but after some pulling here and tugging there, the thin black material was stretched over her body. It was tight all over, especially on her chest and her butt. Well, at least I don't have camel toe, she thought after inspecting the fit. She finished by adding the cat ear head band, then turned to look at Mark who was once again sitting on the bed.

"You definitely draw attention in that!" he exclaimed enthusiastically. "Give us a spin"

"Okay," but you have to picture it without the panty lines," Jessica noted before turning slowly in a circle. "I'd wear a g-string with it, and probably no bra." As she turned back to face her brother, Jessica lifted one hand in the air and made a clawing motion as she 'meowed' at him.

"Alright, which one should I try on next?" she asked as she started to take to slip the top of the cat suit off of her arms, pushing it down to her waist.

"Okay no panty lines wearing a G string and no bra" he repeated responding to how he should picture her, his voice dropping an octave or two as he pictured her dressed like that, feeling himself getting more turned on. Jessica then turned clawing the air and imitated the sound of a Cat Meowing. Mark arose upon her display and growling softly, stalking his way forward towards her pressing his large lion head towards her, grazing her shoulder slightly as if making sniffing noises while gently stroking her arm giving of a contented growl like he did last Halloween. "I like it, you should definitely think about this one!" He said backing up slowly hoping she didn't think too much about his little display.

"Let's see how you look as a policewoman" he replied as she peeled off her tophalf far quicker than she put it on.

Last edited:
Having already changed in front of her brother once, Jessica was feeling a little more confident the second time, not to mention a lot more playful. As she started to wiggle the tight cat costume off of her hips, she turned her back to Mark, giving him a perfect view of her ass. Unfortunately, as she started to peel the bodysuit down over the curves of her buttocks, her panties were pulled about halfway down her ass as well. Unaware that she was giving Mark a better show than intended, Jessica continued working her way out of the cat suit, then tossed it onto the bed.

"Police woman, eh?" she said as she pulled the cat ears off her head and laid them on the bed with the rest of the costume. The police woman outfit was definitely sexy. It basically consisted of a pair of very short, black hot pants, a short zip up crop top, with some accessories like a night stick and handcuffs.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc402/w0nder4/abella-anderson6.jpg
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc402/w0nder4/abella-anderson9.jpg

With her back still to her brother, Jessica slipped one foot into the shorts and then the other, pulling them up her legs and then over her round ass. It was a snug fit and she knew the lower part of her buttocks would be hanging out the bottom. Next she grabbed the large black belt and hooked it around her waist, finally turning back around to face Mark. She hooked the night stick in one loop and the toy gun in the holster. Then, leaning forward to grab the light blue top, she looked up at her brother, wondering if he was checking her tits out as she bent forward.

She slipped the blue cop shirt over her arms and then zipped up the front about half way, checking to make sure she was showing plenty of cleavage. Last but not least, Jessica slipped on the police woman's hat and the large, reflective sunglasses. "Well?" she asked, taking a step toward the lion on her old bed. "Do you like it?"

Jessica gave her brother a wonderful view as her panties got pulled down revealing nearly half her delicious backside to him, while she was getting out of the cat suit. Her exposed arse cheek looked so sexy, round and firm like a peach. He just wanted to get his teeth into it leaving his teeth marks. He didn't say anything he just tried to memorise every single second, feeling himself becoming quite aroused staring at Jessica's perfect round hindquarters. He wondered if she knew how much he was enjoying the show?

Mark observed Jessica as she pulled up a tiny little shorts over her beautifully symmetrical and curvaceous arse. The little black shorts stretching round her shapely buttocks, so taut it was almost a part of her. He had to fight his urges not to reach out and spank her, Jessica clearly didn't realise the effect those shorts had on men… Or probably wore them because she did.

Mark was in heaven and hell lusting over Jessica wanting her so badly leering at her cleavage, looking like her mammary glands were wanting to pop out of the tiny restraints as she picked up and pulled on her minuscule police officers shirt.

Do I like it? Do I ever he thought to himself. "No ma'am, I'm not concealing any weapons" he said with a little chuckle raising his hands "shall I get into the position against the wall, officer?" he asked playfully. He hoped she was going to play her role for a moment perhaps frisk him, it was at that moment he realised it wasn't perhaps the best idea in his state of arousal. At least he wasn't completely hard but he was far from flaccid . it was an anxious wait as he wondered whether she would frisk him and if she did how she would react this time?

Last edited:
"Are you sure you don't have any weapons on you, sir?" Jessica asked, deciding to play along with Mark. She reached down and pulled the night stick out of the loop on her belt and rested it against her shoulder. Doing her best not to ruin her tough cop persona, Jessica kept a straight face as she took a step towards her brother.

"I think you'd better just come with me," as she said it, Jessica reached down and took Mark by his fur covered wrist, pulling him up off the bed. She led him to the bedroom door which was closed. "Face the door. Put your hands on the door and spread your legs, sir."

Mark smiled from within the lions head as Jessica joined him in their little role-play. "Yes ma'am, I'm sure I don't have any concealed weapons" he replied respectfully as she moved towards him, her police batton resting on her shoulders. Mark had decided to follow her lead and play it straight, lowering his head perusing his eyes over her sexy outfit when returning his gaze upwards.

Feeling Jessica's hand forcefully restraining his wrist and pulling him up from his seated position. "Is there a problem, officer? He enquired in a concerned tone of voice following his sister the no-nonsense cop as she stamped her authority upon him. Mark followed her directions facing the light-coloured pine wood door, he rested his hands upon it and spread his legs obediently. "Is this really necessary, officer?" He enquired bracing himself against the door. "I'm a law abiding citizen. I have rights!" He said playing along with his eyes front.

Stepping up behind Mark, Jessica pressed her chest against his back and ran her hands along his arms and shoulders, pretending to pat him down. "You understand that it's a felony to provide misleading or inaccurate information to an officer of the law, don't you sir?" she said as she let her hands glide down the sides of his body, over his ribs and down to his hips. "So if, for example, if you denied having a dangerous weapon on your person and I then found said weapon, that would constitute obstruction of justice. You do understand that, don't you sir?"

"Now, before I continue my search of your person, sir, let me ask you one more time," Jessica said, her hands circling around her brother's waist to rub firmly against his crotch. "Do you have any weapons on your, sir? Any weapons at all?" She was doing her best not to break character, but it wasn't easy, especially when she thought she'd finally located Mark's cock beneath the thick fur of his costume. Jessica gave the bulge a squeeze and then waited to see her brother's reaction.

Mark stood still enjoying feel of Jessica's hands running over his upper body and loved how she kept herself in character. He was breathless with anticipation as her hands shifted down inching their way towards his groin. "Okay okay I'm packing, I do have a concealed weapon officer" he replied to his sisters questioning trying not to laugh as they played along. Seconds later he felt her hand pressing through his costume against his almost fully erect shaft, before briefly embracing it in her grasp. "Ma'am I'm lowering my arms to retrieve my weapon, I won't make any sudden movements. I am cooperating with you officer" he said nervously as he wasn't sure how Jessica would react. His heart was pounding in his chest uncertain how this will play out, his hands slowly reached the front of his crotch, Mark slowly pulled the two Velcro fastenings apart and slowly fished inside slipping Within the fur opening wrapping his fingers around his swollen member. "Okay, I'm taking it out easy" he said as he slowly wrestled his large erection out, his other hand still raised above his head pressing against Jessica's old bedroom door. Mark felt a lump in his throat and his mouth was dry as he anxiously pulled out his penis. "Officer, I must warn you it's loaded" he said in an uneasy tone of voice wondering what his sister would do now, thinking he couldn't remember the last time he felt so terrified yet excited at the same time.

"Okay, I'm taking it out easy" Mark announced, having lowered one hand down in front of his body.

Unable to see what her brother was actually doing, Jessica was nervous. A part of her assumed that Mark was just joking about taking his 'weapon' out, but at the same time, she realized that a part of her hoped he wasn't joking. She waited anxiously, but still trying her best to act like a hard-ass cop, tapping her night stick against her shoulder.

"Officer, I must warn you it's loaded" her brother said.

"Just hold still, sir," she said as she stepped forward again, pressing her chest against his back and reaching around his waist with one hand. Her fingers slid through the soft brown fur of his costume slowly making their way back toward his crotch. A moment later she felt a strip of something rough, maybe velcro, then without warning her hand was touching the base of his cock as it extended out of his costume.

He actually took it out!

Jessica hesitated for just a fraction of a second before letting her hand slowly move up the length of her brother's erect penis. It was long, she could tell that much without seeing it, and thick. She hadn't really been able to tell last Halloween because of the thick costume, but now there was no doubt.

"So, you are packing," she said, her voice somewhere between tough cop and lusty wench as she finally felt her hand reach the top of Mark's cock. She paused there for a moment, then slowly let her hand slip back down his length, stopping about half way down and tightening her grip slowly. "Do you always carry a loaded weapon with you, sir? Do you realize how dangerous a weapon of this caliber could be?"

The next few moments were excruciatingly nerve wracking for Mark as the two siblings continue to role-play. "Just hold still, Sir," his sister told him, feeling her press against his back while she reached around his waist. Then it happened he felt the warmth of her hand upon his swollen member and she didn't freak out. His entire body stiffened and he held his breath for what seemed like an eternity. Then Jessica's fingers explored Mark's hard cock shifting slowly inching her way up his full length and he could finally breathe again, a deep sigh of relief and the sign he was looking for her last Halloween wasn't just an anomaly.

He couldn't express how great it felt having her slender fingers wrapped around her brothers cock in the flesh. "Yes officer, I am packing" he responded to Jessica's police officer from within the Lions suit. "Yes ma'am, I always carry a loaded weapon with me at all times." He answered Jessica's question pausing before continuing "I do officer, but it's a beauty don't you think? If you'll permit me, I'll turn around very slowly so you can get a better look? Maybe you could squeeze off a few rounds?" He said in an uneasy tone of voice wondering how Jessica would take the innuendo. He desperately wanted to keep her hands around his 'weapon' and he wasn't sure he was ready to even dream about having his erection inside her mouth. But the way things were going he definitely had hoped that she might. Mark slowly turned anxiously towards Jessica wanting to see her face, he kept his arms raised high. "Officer, so what do you think of my gun? Is a dangerous weapon of this calibre too big to fit in your holster?" He questioned Jessica feeling like his heart was in his mouth, having effectively suggested fucking her. He hoped he hadn't gone too far but he couldn't say that he didn't want to feel his full-length inside her, the question was would she feel the same?

Last edited:
Jessica maintained her grip on her brother's erect cock as he slowly turned around, his hands still held above his head. She stared at his big cock as it extended proudly out of the opening in the lion costume, then finally released it and took a half step back so that she could see it better. She licked her lips, then quickly realized that Mark might misinterpret that small gesture. Her cheeks reddened at the thought of sucking her brother's dick, but a part of her definitely was excited by the idea.

"Officer, so what do you think of my gun? Is a dangerous weapon of this caliber too big to fit in your holster?" Mark joked, though his voice sounded semi-serious.

Jessica didn't know exactly what he meant by 'her holster'. Was he talking about her mouth, or her pussy? Either one would be totally wrong, and yet both excited Jessica to the point that she could feel herself growing wet very quickly. Even as she started to think that this whole joke with Mark had gotten wonderfully out of control, she stepped forward and reached for his cock again.

"It definitely looks dangerous," Jessica said as she pressed her body against her brother's furry chest, her hand stroking his length. "Maybe I should just empty the ammo so that no one gets hurt." As she spoke, Jessica turned her body until her back was pressed against Mark's chest, then bending over slightly, she rubbed her ass against his exposed cock.

"That is, unless you're shooting blanks," she joked, not even caring if her comments made any sense anymore. She straightened back up and slowly turned back to face Mark, once again reaching for his dick and beginning to stroke it firmly.

Mark turned trepidatiously in his full regalia as the king of the jungle with Jessica's grasp never wavering. His breathing eased when he finally was able to see her seemingly fixated on his cock what his eyes were drawn to her abundant cleavage, as a light brown hair fell over her shoulders, but nothing prepared him for what happened next as she took a small step backwards, she looked longingly towards her brothers rockhard length and licked her lips. He could only think one thing and that was Jessica liked, no really liked what she saw. At that moment in time Mark felt incredibly turned on, yet he needed to hold his nerve and try to keep in character. Her brother wanted to touch her so badly, fondle her breasts then run his fingers all over her slender body but he had to keep his hands up high.

Mark remained close to her old bedroom door, his hands still raised the above his head as she approached, he could feel her body tightly against his and feel of her hands rubbing up and down the length of his cock. He knew this was wrong and how surreal it all felt but he didn't want his to end, he loved the feel of his gorgeous older sister pleasuring him. "Yes ma'am I wouldn't want any innocent by...standers to get hurt" he retorted, his voice breaking reacting to her skilful touch adding a twist around his circumcised tip. His eyes lingering as they leered lustfully over Jessica's ample bosom, his tongue hanging out within the Lions head, desiring Jessica so much.

Jessica turned leaning over, his cock slipping between Jessica's tight buttocks, watching her in her little blue police uniform and shorts that left nothing to the imagination as she ground her sexy litlle backside against his cock. "Why don't ya pull the trigger and find out… Officer" he said daring his sister before changing to a more respectful tone of voice as he called her officer."Mmmmm " he moaned sighing with pleasure feeling her soft little hand pulling on his length firmly. Mark could feel himself struggling to come up with more playful banter and while he was happy to let Jessica jerk his cock off, he really wanted to feel himself inside her mouth, the feel of her tongue brushing up against him. It didn't dawn on him earlier when Mark used the holster Innuendo earlier she could take it in many different ways, so thought maybe he should try to be more precise. "Officer, maybe you could get on your knees and try to holster my weapon" he enquired playfully, not able to maintain a serious tone in the slightest. "ma'am now you have the situation firmly in hand, may I lower my arms?" he asked the attractive officer emphasising firmly in hand.

Last edited:
"NO!" Jessica's response was loud and firm, and punctuated by her giving her brother's cock a hard squeeze. She gave Mark a stern look. "You keep your hands up until I tell you it's okay to put them back down. Unless you just want to go down town for resisting arrest."

Giving her brother's dick another firm squeeze, the look on Jessica's face softened and she flashed him a smile. Then without saying another word, she lowered herself to her knees in front of him. As her focus shifted from the lion's face to his cock, her eyes once again glued to his erection, Jessica began to stroke his length deliberately in front of her face. She knew what she was doing was perverted, but she couldn't help herself. Ever since last Halloween when she had jerked him off, she'd been thinking about it, thinking about doing it again, doing more than just jerking him off. And now here she was, on her knees in front of Mark, his cock in her hand. She wanted so badly to shove his dick into her mouth and suck him off, but she hesitated, unsure how her brother might react if she actually did it.

"When's the last time you had this weapon cleaned, sir?" she joked, stalling for a moment as she wondered if she was really going to have the nerve to go through with it. With his erect dick just inches from her moist lips, she looked up at Mark, seeing only the lion head. It helped that she couldn't see his face, she realized. It was as if she could pretend that it wasn't actually her brother in the fuzzy costume. It wasn't actually Mark whose cock she was stroking. It wasn't actually her kid brother who she was about to blow.

Suddenly her hesitation was gone. She leaned forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth, letting it push between her lips and cradle against her tongue as her lips tightened around the shaft. She continued to stoke Mark's shaft even as she sucked lightly on the head, her face still turned up toward his hidden face.

Back