Absolute kinkiest fetish you've ever indulged in?

The sickest would be fucking psycho ex girlfriend #1 while she was having her period. She was a ho but said that nobody that she had ever been with wanted her when she was flowing. I was horny and really wanted to get laid so I didn't let that slow me down.
The kinkiest would be with my current girlfriend. Oe of our first bedroom encounters I told her to bite me and I've been enjoying it ever sense.
 
As always 'sick' and 'kinky' are in the eye of the beholder.

Personally I don't think there is anything 'sick' about having sex while a woman is having her period....it's nature...it's part of us (women)....some men love the special warmth and wetness ;)
 
I agree fucking a woman on her period is not extremely kinky. I get to indulge my deflowering a virgin fantasy. As for kinky, now I have gone down on my wife while on her period. Just need to focus on the clit. Lastly, I like to lick my wifes ass hole while going down on her. LDLarry52:p
 
Well there was this time that Princess Leia, myself and three wookies.... oops, wrong movie. :p
 
Hmmm, that "eye of the beholder" business is true. I've had sex on her period once, but didn't really care for it. Had anal sex, which some consider kinky. Ditto for light bondage.

The kinkiest single session was probably in about May of this year. My gf was up for a visit and we spent virtually the entire weekend in bed. We took turns tying each other up, licking ice and whipped cream off each other, and then fucking each other up the ass! :devil: (She got us a strap-on that spring...)

What a great weekend! <dreamy sigh>
 
Bobmi357 said:
Well there was this time that Princess Leia, myself and three wookies.... oops, wrong movie. :p

While there are a lot of things I’m more than willing to do for and with you, Bob, I won’t do this for two reasons. One, I wouldn’t know where to find one wookie, let alone THREE! And two, I refused to wear those stupid buns! :D

~Alyx~
 
Alyx said:
While there are a lot of things I’m more than willing to do for and with you, Bob, I won’t do this for two reasons. One, I wouldn’t know where to find one wookie, let alone THREE! And two, I refused to wear those stupid buns! :D

~Alyx~

Wookies are easy, you can find them under extra-terrestrials on Ebay. Ok, the buns are a bit dissapointing, but I'll live with it. :p
 
I really agree ith the eye of the beholder concept. I really really do.

Kinkiest?

Hmmm now that is an intersting question. I have done many things that some would think kinky, others tame. Personally I can't think of anything I have done I would call too kinky (or I wouldn't have done them) but I have indulged in things most wouldn't,,, wax play, toys in me, bondage, some breath play, breast bondage (mmmmmm) toys, clothing, ice, anal play (mmm again), and a wide variety of other things,, so kinkiest,, pick one, chances are I did it and didn't think it was kinky at the time, jut a lot of fun.

:D

Carnus
 
Hi everyone,, well the kinkest thing I have ever done was about 5 years ago. I was in Toronto on Bus. and found myself searching for an escort. I ended up fulfilling my fanticy and spend two hours with a pretty Transexual...
 
bbpp said:
Hi everyone,, well the kinkest thing I have ever done was about 5 years ago. I was in Toronto on Bus. and found myself searching for an escort. I ended up fulfilling my fanticy and spend two hours with a pretty Transexual...

Was it intentional for your escort to be trans-sexual or was it a surprise?
 
hm... the more I think about it, the more I say it isn't that kinky... definetly in the eye of the beholder and all that jazz. The more I read on the message boards, the more I learn that I am not alone in my sexual fantasies and desires... the less kinky what I do in bed with my SO (current and past) seem.

So... I enjoy alot of BDSM play all aspects of it. I have a major toy fetish, I enjoy porno alot, and reading/writing erotica (duh...heh) I enjoy fantasy play teacher/student, older male/younger female, group, girl/girl, (most situations involving more then 2 people having sex etc...) public situations, different places around the house, sex swings, "rape," food play, musical people and their equiptment, "dirty talk." ... hehe, i guess there isnt much I am not into (and have done) in other words.

In my mind the only think I still find kinky is anal sex. (though anal play, spanking, biteing, touching, grabbing it is fine...)
And I know that people looove this aspect of sex, ::shrug:: I have to be in a certain space and mindframe to even attempt it.

i reciently tryed to play Never ever have I ever with some friends, and we kept it sexual for a while (someone says something they've never done... people who have done it take a drink/shot) I got pretty drunk really quickly, and when it was my turn to say something I haven't done it took me a while to come up with something ... how do you think you would do? hehe.
 
What my wife and I do thats kinky:

Anal sex, felching, snowballing, eating cum off all kinds of food, swallowing wifes pee, cum drinking, (most ever was about 40 loads) creampie eating, eating bread that was soaked by wifes cum while I ate her, (put it beneath her) sex on period, once ate a creampie made while on her period, (The cum was a perfect blend of red blood and white cum).

Thats all I can think of off-hand.

The snowballing and creampie eating happen several times a week.

I think a few of those things are pretty kinky! (oh, all cum eaten is my own)

Mike
 
What is....

Mike, it will be interesting to see who can top that! BTW, I'm still new at this. Will you please help me understand "felching" and "snowballing" ?

Thanks!
 
Re: What is....

sxylipsnsxyhips said:
Mike, it will be interesting to see who can top that! BTW, I'm still new at this. Will you please help me understand "felching" and "snowballing" ?

Thanks!


"felching" is licking your, or someone else's, cum from someone's anus immediately after anal sex
"snowballing" is oral sharing or cum...either someoen cums in your mouth and then you kiss him to pass some back, or someone fleches you, and then kisses you and passes the mouth full back or some variation thereof
"felching" is also called "chocolate pie" or "brown pie" as a play on the practice being refered to as "cream pie" when done vaginally
As in "Man, I planned to go right from eating her cream pie to feeding her a snowball, but it turned out I'd been up the wrong pipe and ended up felching her chocolate pie instead.
 
Does losing at strip poker count? We did that at a party one night, and I ended up losing so I had to walk around naked the rest of the night.
 
each to there own i suppose. I am not particularly kinky at all... generally like plain old vanilla sex... (kinda boring i suppose to some of you) Have tried giving anal to a woman a few times, its ok...

Definately not into sex during a womens period, even less into oral during the same time. But hey, if *you* like it, - whatever tickles your fancy!
 
once ate a creampie made while on her period

No offence or anything but like... How can you do that and not throw up? Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up:)

I know I punished myself for reading this thread, I'm not judging you or anything just thats crazy :) i'll leave that one for you!
 
My last GF and I had a very open sexual relationship. At various times, we had some MFF get togethers that were very erotic. On one occasion, when I went over to her house on a Friday night, she wanted to have sex right away. Her pussy was already wet with another guys cum. Didn't hesitate and it was VERY erotic. She didn't like the idea of a mfm get together ( go figure ! ), but didn't mind sharing it with me !!!
 
Back
Top