random rules

saguarospines

Experienced
Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Posts
38
I've posted on here before. I've met some pretty cool people, lost touch with some, and I guess I'm curious again, sleepless, etc.

Run-down: I'm 23, I'm from the South, there's a picture of my face on my profile, fairly introverted and maybe sometimes unintentionally icy, but I do care about other people. And their feelings.

I'm attracted to guys between my age and about 40. I'm not very flexible about that. I'm attracted to people who are confident, more dominant than I am, experienced, people who are genuine/no-bullshit, and also men with beards (and well-maintained facial hair, generally). Grammatical prowess is nice. I like people who are articulate, don't take themselves too seriously, and who are generally open-minded.

Sexually, I like mutual interactions very much -- though sometimes (re: usually) I fall into a more submissive role with the other person. While it sounds pretentious, and I'm sure I'm not the only one this way, I sometimes feel like my sexuality is very complex and particular and I'm bored easily if something more personal or cerebral isn't introduced. I'm interested in a lot of things and open to exploring. I find it incredibly hard to feel sexually attracted to someone if I don't like them as a person, which is frustrating even to me, but whatever.

What I'm looking for is hard to describe just because... I want to talk to someone I get along with and whose way of communicating fits with mine. Work has been pretty intense, so if we hit it off I'd prefer communication via Skype/yahoo, just because I'm not incredibly diligent about keeping up with e-mails. I'm not interested in a dom/sub situation or being given tasks/told what to do. I'm not interested in video chat unless I've really gotten comfortable with someone.

Anyway. I'm nice, I swear. And funny sometimes. And can be sexy. If you think I sound like someone you'd want to know, hit me up.
 
Hey! :) I'm an equally feisty girl who works in the non-profit sector, too! I hope you have a fun holiday and find an outlet for all your exploring. Hehe! ;)
 
The OP is good people. She has a brain and a heart in addition to the other body parts people tend to care about 'round here.
 
Back
Top