So what is it like to have a cock in your mouth?

Boy am I glad this thread got bumped up so I can make my first post.

I haven't had the pleasure yet but still dream of the day it happens. I'm also fortunate enough to have a wife whose response to my desire of having a cock in my mouth was, "Why haven't you yet?"

Looking forward to being an active part of this community.

It is wonderful. I was 48 when i sucked. my fist cock. I was hooked right away. That was 13 years ago and I atill love the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth and tasting the aweet cum. UmUm.

well

Well I had my first at 53. I was scared shit but was like wow this it hot.I like mine sucked also

im into ts'. but still a cocks a cock, but i think a ts' will have more finesse in the bedroom, but sucking a dick is great. as ur gettin nailed in the ass, u just want it back in ur mouth, and when its in ur mouth u then want it deep in ur ass the same time. solution... threesome :). apart from being hot, sexy sorta naughty and its the fastest way to get a hot load of jizz, its fun and just want to get better at it LMAO

a first!!!

I have only sucked on one cock for like 3 mins and I got scared..But tonight Im meeting a 2 men and were gonna try a 3some...I will most likely suck some cock and have my ass played with..Ps..Gonna bring my camera and have the photo me sucking and maybe fucking..I'm just wondering what its gonna be like to have a man cum in my mouth...

I have only sucked on one cock for like 3 mins and I got scared..But tonight Im meeting a 2 men and were gonna try a 3some...I will most likely suck some cock and have my ass played with..Ps..Gonna bring my camera and have the photo me sucking and maybe fucking..I'm just wondering what its gonna be like to have a man cum in my mouth...
It will be amazing! but addicting...=)
let me know if you ever need help

my first time...

It will be amazing! but addicting...=)
let me know if you ever need help

Well it was hot for a real first time..I bailed out of the 2 men and went to a guys house..We talked and then just started to jerk off together..He then asked if he could stroke me and I said yes!!!!He started and after about 10 mins he asked if he could suck my cock..I said yes..He got down on his hands and knee"s and just took my cock deep into his mouth..From there I was about to blow my load and I told him to stop and lets jerk each other off..It was hot..I was all lubed up within my hand and I made him blow a huge load of cum...I soon after blew my hot load and that was it..But I feel okay with him and were gonna explore tonight and do more..Maybe this will turn into a hot thing!!!!!!!

It's hard and warm and the more you suck it the harder it get's . At first you will get a little pre cum . This is so sweet . As he gets closer to cumming his cock will get really big and hard . Then if you suck him really hard he will just explode in your mouth . His cum will be very hot and thick and sweet . I love to swallow as it flows into my mouth . Keep pumping him until every drop is milked out of him . :nana:

You stated it very well. Love that cum.

I will meet up for a booty call simply to suck them off, have the cock explode in my mouth and swallow the load, and leave satisfied. I love the feeling of it pushing its way down ur throat getting harder and harder. U don't want to take it out of ur mouth once I've started sucking. And as soon as you finish and Experiance the wonders of cum and how hot it is to swallow and so on and so forth, it's addictive. You'll want to suck another one within 20 minutes of ur first

It's great having a cock in your mouth. It's hard but still has a softness to it especially around the head. You can feel it's pulse as you take it in and out of your mouth. And it looks so good all wet from your saliva. It moves and it swells and gives you a sweet taste as it drips precum as you are sucking then as you watch his balls tighten and start to feel him swell up in your mouth you get rewarded with the warm blast of his cum coating the inside of your mouth and taste him and swallow it all. Then go back to sucking him gently getting every drop he has and feel him go soft again. A mouth is a perfect place for a cock.

The more cocks I suck, the more I love sucking cock. My main passion is still sex with my wife but when I've sucked at least one cock, the sex is even hotter at home.
Once the guy has cum in my mouth, I like to just lick & suck gently until every drop of cum has been sucked up & the guy is in heaven from all the joy.

I can honestly say it is one of the things I enjoy most about our foreplay. This was not always the case. Not even close. The first few times I tried doing this I literally almost threw up. My senses were simply overloaded. Having hands on my head and pulling me toward the base while feeling the gag reflex starting, the smells, the fear that my teeth were going to hurt him, I had so many things going thru my mind that it was almost too much. I slowed down and spent more time flirting with his cock and enjoying the sensation of how smooth yet hard it was at the same time. I came to love the smell of his arousal. The way it bobs when I lick or kiss it combinded with the total pleasure of being the one to control his orgasm, yes I see things differently now and really enjoy it as a part of foreplay or simply a quickie when I don't have the time to allow myself to become aroused completely.

OOOOPS......I am so sorry guys. I did not realize that I had gotten into a glbt thread that probably wasn't intended for me. Sorry again.

Last edited:
3 some

love to see those photos

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want a cock in my mouth!! Especially my wifes ex b/f with her watching.

I can honestly say it is one of the things I enjoy most about our foreplay. This was not always the case. Not even close. The first few times I tried doing this I literally almost threw up. My senses were simply overloaded. Having hands on my head and pulling me toward the base while feeling the gag reflex starting, the smells, the fear that my teeth were going to hurt him, I had so many things going thru my mind that it was almost too much. I slowed down and spent more time flirting with his cock and enjoying the sensation of how smooth yet hard it was at the same time. I came to love the smell of his arousal. The way it bobs when I lick or kiss it combinded with the total pleasure of being the one to control his orgasm, yes I see things differently now and really enjoy it as a part of foreplay or simply a quickie when I don't have the time to allow myself to become aroused completely.

OOOOPS......I am so sorry guys. I did not realize that I had gotten into a glbt thread that probably wasn't intended for me. Sorry again.
You are welcome here IMHO. For all the right reasons.

I love the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth, stroking it as I am working my tongue all around it until he looses it and unloads in my mouth. Something I had thought about for a long time and just decided to do it. Found a guy and went for it. Glad I the did. Have sucked 5 so far, just need to get my involved some day also

I just had my first one this evening, at the age of 36. The guy was not really attractive to me, pretty heavy, not that being heavy excludes one from being attractive...any way, had a small cock, so was easy to suck. He sucked me first and I came SO quick then I sucked him, had some pre-cum but did not cum in my mouth. He did jerk off on my stomach before it was done. We both rimmed a bit also.

I did like the feel of it in my hand and mouth, had been thinking about it for years. Can't believe I finally went through with it:D

I sucked my first cock when I was 22. I would have done it sooner but when I was younger everyone I knew was homophobic. I've sucked about 10 different guys over the years and maybe 5 have reciprocated. The first guy I sucked didn't reciprocate but he got so turned on, he asked me if he could fuck me.

I love to turn a guy on slowly first licking around the base of his cock and then licking his whole cock like an ice cream bar. Cocks smell so good. I make sure I've licked it all over especially working my way around the head of his cock and licking off any precum and sucking it out of his dick before I put my mouth on his cock. When his is close to cumming I lick his balls and cock to calm his down a bit and see how long I can keep him on the edge.

I love to turn a guy on slowly first licking around the base of his cock and then licking his whole cock like an ice cream bar. Cocks smell so good. I make sure I've licked it all over especially working my way around the head of his cock and licking off any precum and sucking it out of his dick before I put my mouth on his cock. When his is close to cumming I lick his balls and cock to calm his down a bit and see how long I can keep him on the edge.

You have me on the edge now...

hi sogal--
i seem to be bumping into you a lot today. sure wouldn't worry about who this thread might be for. its for anybody that reads it. you obviously write from your own experience - so more power to you for sharing. thanks

for me it is the most wonderful feeling, the smell , the texture , the taste simply amazing and when the guy cums oh wow ,it is just so good.

Back