Do you prefer sexy young girls or sexy older women?

I'm bi and I love younger girls. Older women are hot too (very into the mommy/daughter scenario). But with younger girls I like being the mommy. It's a huge turn on when they call me mommy too.

Recently I've met a 19 year old girl who loves latching on to my breast. She likes to lay in my lap and "nurse" from my breasts. She is so sexy.
 
interesting responses. As a 58 year old woman I am encouraged so many seem to think older and experienced are attractive attributes. At what age though does that cut off and one is percieved as just old?
 
interesting responses. As a 58 year old woman I am encouraged so many seem to think older and experienced are attractive attributes. At what age though does that cut off and one is percieved as just old?

Well I know that I have had some very pleasant experiences with a 64 yr old. friend of mine. But then again I have also been involved with a 25 yr. old co ed.
 
older, bolder ladies.

And yes, Norcalkelli is just drop dead gorgeous!
 
Of course I have to agree that both are gorgeous, but if I had to choose, I will take the older lady, there is just something they have, that only comes with age and life experience. No offence to you young hotties out there, you will also have the full package one day.
 
I, too, feel encouraged by these responses. Perhaps there's hope for me after all.
 
Older -

This is supposedly from Ben Franklin -

But if you will not take this Counsel, and persist in thinking a Commerce with the Sex inevitable, then I repeat my former Advice, that in all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:

1. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor’d with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.

2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.

3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc’d may be attended with much Inconvenience.

And this bit of doggerel I remember from watching Benny Hill:

"Give me an older woman everytime
For they don't yell and they don't swell
And they're grateful as hell
Give me an older woman everytime"

And mostly because I am one and enjoy my peers immensely.

But neither the spouse nor I will turn down a younger woman who's interested in fooling around with an older couple...it's just a different experience.:kiss:
 
To me that's like asking "do you prefer vodka ot steak?"

I love them both and would devour them side by side if I could. Why should I pick between them on any level?

er ummmm, NO, those are two completely different objects. Do you prefer Prime rib or Ribeye; vodka to scotch, pray tel...a swisher sweet to a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel and Why you ask, should you pick...because that was the question.

But if you had to know...I prefer and aged stake. Then a nice warm glass with 18 year old single-malt Glenfiddich along with a La Flora Dimicincan Double legero Chisel, and that Lady over there, she knows what she wants.

Some young bulls, like to run down the hill and fuck a cow....The experienced Big Horned Bulls. We'll walk down and Fuck them all
 
Last edited:
As a young girl myself, I also like young girls, which is weird as I like older men. Saying that I have been involved with older women, and enjoyed it
 
Of course I have to agree that both are gorgeous, but if I had to choose, I will take the older lady, there is just something they have, that only comes with age and life experience. No offence to you young hotties out there, you will also have the full package one day.

That is just insulting, so someone is only considered by you to be a complete person once they reach a certain age?

er ummmm, NO, those are two completely different objects. Do you prefer Prime rib or Ribeye; vodka to scotch, pray tel...a swisher sweet to a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel and Why you ask, should you pick...because that was the question.

And ofcourse they're two completely different things, that was his point, it's like comparing two different ages of whiskey, he is objecting to the point of the question even being asked. Why discriminate against anything you find sexy.
 
Isn't it, though?!

Thanks for the ego boost guys! I knew turning 40 was something to be celebrated.

;)

I am in agreement with norcalkelli! Being in my 40's this gave me an ego boost as well! :D It is something to be celebrated! :) I am enjoying it....
 
I'm 51 and married.

My fantasy would be to hook up with a 20-something athletic small breasted nymph.

In reality, if i wasn't married, I'd prefer a 35-45 yr old woman who laughs easily and loves sex as much as i do.
 
this older lady loves sex

I'm a 57 yr old widow, and this is fascinating to me. Most of the guys I chat with.are young, a few my age but for.the most part their all under 30. It's ok with me strokes my ego among other things. I can't seem to get enough right now. ;):kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
I'm a 57 yr old widow, and this is fascinating to me. Most of the guys I chat with.are young, a few my age but for.the most part their all under 30. It's ok with me strokes my ego among other things. I can't seem to get enough right now. ;):kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I think you've had enough today? ;)
 
I'm a 57 yr old widow, and this is fascinating to me. Most of the guys I chat with.are young, a few my age but for.the most part their all under 30. It's ok with me strokes my ego among other things. I can't seem to get enough right now. ;):kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

LOL....stroke the ego!
 
Both.

Forced to choose between Monica Belluci and Megan Fox, I'd have to flip a coin.
 
Age???

Id have to say if i wanted eager to please id go young. But if im in the mood for great sex the winner is the latter
 
I have always been with younger females but my fantasy would be to be with a older mature woman, one that takes charge and show me a thing or two! Sadly it hasn't been played out in my cards :-(...

But someday!
 
Back
Top