The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: Why does she insist on testing my patience??? She has not been in my life for almost 20 years and she wants to preach to me?? Get the fuck outta here!!!
 
Last thought

I have about an hour and a half, unless my boss decides to be nice and not make me come in until ten...I am going back to bed.

G'night loungers.
 
If the portion of this day where I have to deal with people in rl does not end soon I swear I am gonna knock someones head off their shoulders.

I SERIOUSLY need my Lit time tonight.
 
LT: I am tired of being made to feel as if I am wrong, as if I am not wanted, as if I am disposable, as if I don't matter, and as if I am an asshole. Smh this past two weeks has been an eye opener on soooo many levels.
 
I need a new swimsuit. Maybe I'll be bold enough to try a bikini this time .... How can a few scraps of cloth be so expensive?!
 
and you're problem with that is what exactly?

Opens mouth, closes mouth. After a moments pause she sheepishly answers, I uh... forget at times. The "That's cool!!" reaction after the video just reminded me is all.


That was a very intriguing video. Thanks for sharing it.

I'm glad you approve. I was a fan of PHD comics while in school, and I never stopped following it even after I left. I still haven't shaken off the "poor grad student" mentality yet.
 
Opens mouth, closes mouth. After a moments pause she sheepishly answers, I uh... forget at times. The "That's cool!!" reaction after the video just reminded me is all.





I'm glad you approve. I was a fan of PHD comics while in school, and I never stopped following it even after I left. I still haven't shaken off the "poor grad student" mentality yet.

I can be something of a power nerd at times. I was actually just telling someone else about all the science books I've been reading lately.


Do you ever read xkcd?
 
I just realized that Dave Matthews Band's Typical Situation is actually out of date now:


Ten fingers counting we have each
Nine planets around the sun repeat


...no they don't!
 
Finally managed to get my Muse in line to put out a reply for Thyri. Though not as long as I had hoped, it will push the story at least.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top