help me

I see my apology was not received well.

And Emerson... Your apology was received with a soft and gooey heart. Anyone who stalks my posts will know I've just not been around much to post these last few days. Never did I hold a grudge towards the awesome one known as Emerson.

And Emerson... Your apology was received with a soft and gooey heart. Anyone who stalks my posts will know I've just not been around much to post these last few days. Never did I hold a grudge towards the awesome one known as Emerson.

tumblr_lhqpc5J9LK1qe0eclo1_r28_500.gif

OK, I stumbled across a profile/av that really made me wonder...who the hell pushed pmann over the edge? Or does he have an evil twin?

337629303284274454_58eHSXam.jpg

I cannot see said image. It's just blank. Hmmmmm. Sometimes my iPhone plays tricks.

Oh, it was a good one. If you look closely at the "evil twin" gif that Night posted, the little guy makes an appearance in the left hand corner.

Oh Fuck! That's funny, Em. Now we know it's not his evil twin, it's just stickman after a rough night!

Oh Fuck! That's funny, Em. Now we know it's not his evil twin, it's just stickman after a rough night!

Thank you. But now I would like to assure our foil-wrapped raindrop this is all in jest.

Naturally:

image.php
is to http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhahlWQc3qZMNjaKKQGVw9AhuoEjS8mYC511m9Zd5f39rjKGGn

as

337629303284274454_58eHSXam.jpg
is to
nick_nolte_mug_shot_dui.jpg

Back