Nudism/Naturism

bisexme

Virgin
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Posts
19
Is here anyone into naturism?

if so, where you use to go?

with who?

what makes you like that?

I'm totally into it, i go to beaches near my home with friends.

i like it because of the sense of freedom.:)
 
I like being in the nude too! I have never been to a totally nude beach, just a topless one, but I would love too! My wife and I have 2 other couples that we hang out with sometimes in the nude and we all like it because it feels so natural. Its something eveyone should expeience just once!
 
Mostly at home or at our friends - where it usually turns into a foursome.
We also visit local nudist clubs or a nude beach that is only a couple hours drive. These last 2 are nice when we want to socialize with a larger group of nudists. Occassionally when the 4 of go to the clubs or beach we meet others who are interested in joiningus at our homes for private get togethers.
 
I've been naked on a non-nude beach before and my gf has been topless or bottom less but never completely naked. I love it and I hope to get her to a nude beach in the future. We do like spending weekends completely naked while indoors unless we have to go out for errands or something.
 
The wife and I have been to a nudist club here in Mo. not far from St Louis. Really relaxing!
 
I live in the mountains so i like to go nude hiking when ever i can. One of my fantasies is to be caught walking around in the woods naked and have to suck off who ever found me to get my clothes back. I also play little games when i'm naked in the woods (a lot of them dares from people on here). One time i froze the key to a set of handcuffs in an icecube before going on my hike. Then i wrote "cock sucker" in big red letters on my chest. After finding a nice strong tree i handcuffed myself (naked) to it and had to wait on the key to thaw out before i could get free. The last time i went was very exciting. I decided to go for a walk on a set of railroad tracks. They are surrounded by mountains on both sides with no houses any where near but the tourist train did run through there periodically. Anyway, i stripped down, laid on my clothes and jerked it until i cum all over my face. Then i walked all the way from my clothes to the first mile marker and back with cum dripping from my face. I had no idea when the train came through again and the thought of a train load of people seeing me nude with my face glazed over had me rock hard the whole time.
 
I stay nude at home most of the time. There are 2 nice nude beachs on long island near me & its great to suntan nude. I belong to a nudist group who meet at the beach all summer & have winter indoor meets at a gym. They rent it for the nigth once a month, i go to swim nude in the heated pool,there are about 50 people at these meets. theres no sex its just a group who enjoy being naked.
 
Hedonism II

Took a fantastic 10 day vacation to Hedonism II in Negril a short time back, of course stayed on the nude side of the resort and had a wonderful time.
 
If I could, I would stay nude all the time. I love the sensation of nudity. Unfortunately with the rugrats at home, the opportunities are slim. When my wife and I get away alone, I stay nude as much as possible. I am always searching for the nude beaches whenever we go somewhere. She goes topless, but as soon as I hit the sand, the clothes are gone.
 
I stay nude at home most of the time. There are 2 nice nude beachs on long island near me & its great to suntan nude. I belong to a nudist group who meet at the beach all summer & have winter indoor meets at a gym. They rent it for the nigth once a month, i go to swim nude in the heated pool,there are about 50 people at these meets. theres no sex its just a group who enjoy being naked.

do you know of any nude beaches in upstate NY? PM.
thank you.
 
I love to be naked, especially outdoors. But for all the wrong reasons of course. I once went to a nude beach but was too cowardly to strip. Felt a bit silly afterwards really.
 
do you know of any nude beaches in upstate NY? PM.
thank you.

the long island beachs that allow nudity are national parks & there is no federal law baning nudity. The state park police only look for lewd activity. I dont know of any upstate parks but you can look up a local nudist group or there are many nudist groups.
 
resort

I am nude as often as possible. I love the total feeling of freedom. It is better than I expected. Made my first trip to a nudist resort after seeing "Bucket List". I have gone back 4 more times. It is great for me but my wife won't go. I am nude at home as much as possible. There is something very unique in being with a group of nude people. I participated in the AANR skinny dip last summer to set the Guinness Book of Records for skinny dipping. I was in a pool with about 70 others.
 
the long island beachs that allow nudity are national parks & there is no federal law baning nudity. The state park police only look for lewd activity. I dont know of any upstate parks but you can look up a local nudist group or there are many nudist groups.

Thank you for that information. I would like to go to one this summer just to say that I have been to one.
 
I love being nude in a social setting with others. There are some great nude beaches in california when I visit, and there is nothing better than a day spent nude in the sun like that. I've also visited naturist clubs in the US and love the freedom of the whole experience. But nude on a beach will always be my favorite.
 
Last edited:
I'm nude as much as possible at home. I don't know if I could be at a nudist colony or anything like that though. I think I'd be aroused too much of the time, and I wouldn't want to alienate other nudists.

I used to love swimming nude at a lake up north. I'd go in the water with my suit on, then go out a good way and peel it off and just hold it in one hand while I swam around. Just had to be careful not to get to close to any fishermen, but otherwise it was secluded. Cum looks funky floating in lake water :D
 
That would be my problem. I love to be nude outside. Unfortunately I would embarrass everyone.
 
I've been a nudist and love being an exhibitionist.

One of my memories as a young man was going to a public swimming pool in sweden completely naked - no swimsuit (just my house keys on a ring and some cash) and spend the whole day naked. When I went into the sauna I would get a hard on that would last for a long time and sometimes when there were fewer people I'd parade around the pool with a hard on. Got a lot of stares though and I loved it. I was a nudist for life.

recently, I once went walking around my neighborhood completely naked at 3am in the morning - one of the most exhilarating experience in my life. I had a massive erection leading the way lol (click my profile pic to see how it must have looked). I had absolutely nothing on - not even shoes. No id no key - nothing. absolutely naked.

I also cam using paltalk with a lot of friends online and I never wear clothes when on cam and never hide my gentials ever. Often I masturbate in full view of everyone - such fun to share your intimate part with friends and strangers online!

You know,

MAYBE we should form a Literotica Nudist group...would love to get naked with some pervs here! But I'm st8 though so I hope that's ok _ i dont mind sharing my nudity ;)
 
Love it. I am sure I have the idea of nudism all wrong, but the feeling of outdoor nakedness..with an erection, is so exciting.
 
I am naked most of the time

I hardly ever wear clothes except then I have to go out in public. I stay naked in the house and I have a privacy fence in the yard and love to walk around in the yard naked. I go go to a place where clothes are optional and believe you me i go naked even if evryone else is clothed. i attend biker ralies and love to ride the strip on my Harley naked but with a hard on there because that is acceptable.
 
Wisconsin nudist

I for one, love to be nude and have enjoyed it my whole life. I have been to Mazomanie nude beach in Wisconsin many times. Also, I went to Desert Shadows Inn (former name) in Palm Springs, CA. It was a great time. I wish there was a nude beach in the Fox Valley. Nothing feels better than sun and a light breeze on my naked body!!
 
Naked all the time in the house except when the kids r around. From the Almost Heaven state (WV) with all the hills to walk around, stop any where and go naked.
Retired Navy and been overseas (Europe), nothing like going to their beaches where topless is standard. Their r nude beaches. Carib (St thomas, St Croix, etc..) is everywhere for nude beaches.
 
Life-long nudist here. Family skinny dipping was a sort of family thing. Spent time as a kid running through the woods and fields behind the house naked when I could. I just loved the feeling of being free. Still do. I went to college in CA and found Black's Beach in San Diego...the best! Luckily, I ended up dating and marrying a woman who had the same background and openess. We enjoyed the formal AANR clubs -- like FL Paradise Lakes, CT Solair, etc -- but found the best nude times were in the more quiet spots like FL waterways, AZ Lake Powell. Been divorced 10 years now and while I still enjoy the nude beaches of Long Island and met some nice couples there, I've never been lucky enough to find another woman who truly enjoys going nude at home and on vacation.
 
Back
Top