I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy

I have been lurking for a while but thought I would chime in. At 37, I feel mature but not sure if it is the age most of the ladies here are looking for. I am already gray though. Not sure why. It just kind of happened. :) I hope everyone is doing well.

Always up for a chat with the ladies here. ;)

Me too :D, just got back from the beach...... and I have 2 more days off........ happy Sunday everyone..........

And a happy Monday (if you have it off, does that make it an unofficial Hump Day...and if not, why not ;) )

Why rush? Any job worth doing is worth doing right :)

Well anything worth is worth savouring...every sensation, tickle. & goosebump. :devil:

I am not at all well and got some bad news tonight.

The news has now added to the thing that is making me not well.

I can't say what's wrong because I can't say for sure what it is, but I am 99% sure.

~sigh~

I remember about 5 years back when life was starting to look up and now, it's all crapping out.

For those who care my newest Survivor Contest Entries

Fleur

and

Job Perk

"Fleur" is the start of a new series and I already have more chapters completed and I just have to edit them.

BrettJ in Canada

Lol, actually I am married and I have 2 babies

Perfect.
BTW you don't mind an "uncle" that leaves them a bunch of battery sucking toys that make a shitload of icepick to the cranium noise do you?

:D

Wow, i guess YOUR th'd died it's natural death.
Here let me call the "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance" for you.

When your balls drop and you decide to start facing life as a man...I am sure you will let us all know.

attention_whore3.jpg

I am not at all well and got some bad news tonight.

The news has now added to the thing that is making me not well.

I can't say what's wrong because I can't say for sure what it is, but I am 99% sure.

~sigh~

I remember about 5 years back when life was starting to look up and now, it's all crapping out.

For those who care my newest Survivor Contest Entries

Fleur

and

Job Perk

"Fleur" is the start of a new series and I already have more chapters completed and I just have to edit them.

BrettJ in Canada
I'm very sorry brett :( ,

It is okay but thanks APRIL. It is sadly going to get worse before it gets better. This has not been a good spring / summer season for me.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks NRSE but I doubt it. I could probably explain it exactly to you because you're in the medical profession. What I suspect is going on is serious, but I am not a doctor. However, for reasons I shan't discuss, I know my own body and medical history and such better than most people my age. Thus, I am fairly sure what is going on is what I think it is.

To elaborate ...

If you woke up covered with little red dots and itched from head to toe, you'd probably think "Measles" or "Chicken Pox". You would likely be right. So I think I have "Measles".

However, because I've had both the above illnesses, I could (and did, oh Lord, did it hurt) get Shingles. Until I got 'em, I'd never heard of them.

So I think I have one thing (probably do) but could be wrong until I hit the doctor. Today's cheery bit of news didn't make it better.

I have also been feeling a little old lately and not in a happy way. I've been faced with my own mortality and dealing with that hasn't been fun.

BrettJ in Canada

hey everyone!

always good to get Monday down and behind us, lol.

BrettJ, sorry you're not feeling well, hope things work out for you. it never seems to be fun going to the dr.s' at our age anymore. I did get started on your latest story "Fleur", although I haven't finished it yet.

April and everyone else, always good to see everyone around.

always good to get Monday down and behind us, lol.

BrettJ, sorry you're not feeling well, hope things work out for you. it never seems to be fun going to the dr.s' at our age anymore. I did get started on your latest story "Fleur", although I haven't finished it yet.

April and everyone else, always good to see everyone around.

Hey you :)..nice to see you, how you been?

Thanks Pinto and enjoy "Fleur". I have written the next two chapters, I just need to get them edited. I want to stay at least 1 ahead at all times before I submit a next. So I will submit "Fleur 2" this week and when I've written "Fleur 4" (soon) I will add the 3rd.

I hope (long story) to get some of my mojo back soon and will then explain the whatsis of the previous weeks.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks Pinto and enjoy "Fleur". I have written the next two chapters, I just need to get them edited. I want to stay at least 1 ahead at all times before I submit a next. So I will submit "Fleur 2" this week and when I've written "Fleur 4" (soon) I will add the 3rd.

I hope (long story) to get some of my mojo back soon and will then explain the whatsis of the previous weeks.

BrettJ in Canada

you just take care of yourself first and foremost, then work on the stories.

April, doing good, busy, but I guess that keeps me out of trouble huh? ;)

Problem with that Pinto is, writing is my job. Don't work, don't get paid. What you see here on LIT is about 25% of my total output of the past 7 years.

BrettJ in Canada

Just a hint, and a heads up, BrettJ has been dying for the last twenty years.

He woke up this morning in his shitty little tenement, and he will wake up tomorrow in the same shithole. Stop enabling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back