Curious & Experiences

CuriousGuyVa

Literotica Guru
This may have already been done before, but if I don't ask...

I'm interested in chatting with other guys who are curious and wanting to take the plunge, and those who already have had some experiences and especially how they finally took that step.

I'm curious myself but haven't done anything, a little nerves and a little waiting to to find a regular buddy (safe and discrete) for some JO and perhaps later some oral.

This may have already been done before, but if I don't ask...

I'm interested in chatting with other guys who are curious and wanting to take the plunge, and those who already have had some experiences and especially how they finally took that step.

I'm curious myself but haven't done anything, a little nerves and a little waiting to to find a regular buddy (safe and discrete) for some JO and perhaps later some oral.

Okay, I've made the jump from bi-curious to bi-golly-I-like-this. Earlier this year, after a couple years of thinking about it, I contacted a man who had expressed a similar situation and disposition towards having a JO bud. First time was super-awkward but hot. Very much on the downlow btw. Second time, several weeks later, was less awkward and hotter! Another few weeks and we met again, traded blowjobs and WOW! I was addicted to cocksucking. Except I haven't had the opportunity to meet again and I don't want to be addicted to cocksucking. Hmmm, it is a hinky spot for me, not sure I want to continue because of my extreme enjoyment (might go off the deep end) or just call it an experience and cut off all contact.

You tell me, guys, how does that sound? Where are y'all at?

Let me know when any of you are around to do some chatting. Thanks

Last edited:
Okay, I've made the jump from bi-curious to bi-golly-I-like-this. Earlier this year, after a couple years of thinking about it, I contacted a man who had expressed a similar situation and disposition towards having a JO bud. First time was super-awkward but hot. Very much on the downlow btw. Second time, several weeks later, was less awkward and hotter! Another few weeks and we met again, traded blowjobs and WOW! I was addicted to cocksucking. Except I haven't had the opportunity to meet again and I don't want to be addicted to cocksucking. Hmmm, it is a hinky spot for me, not sure I want to continue because of my extreme enjoyment (might go off the deep end) or just call it an experience and cut off all contact.

You tell me, guys, how does that sound? Where are y'all at?

That sounds like you got really lucky and experienced what the rest of us curious guys are interested in!

not taken the plunge yet,guess just wanting it to be with the right kind of man.Some one to get to know and and we both know that it's just for some good clean fun

Curious as Well

Not on here that much, but saw the thread and thought I'd post. Very curious here and not sure if it's as much as not finding the right person or if it's not fully deciding to take the plunge. 46m n VA.

jack off buddy

It takes lots of research, work at it, get to know the dude critical

Not on here that much, but saw the thread and thought I'd post. Very curious here and not sure if it's as much as not finding the right person or if it's not fully deciding to take the plunge. 46m n VA.

For me, one comes before the other and finding the right person wold come first

va dudes are horny

Been chatting with you guys is great you all should get toegether in the shape of s circle sound fun?

I wouldn't mind chatting with like minded guys either......Had a little experience years ago.

I wouldn't mind chatting with like minded guys either......Had a little experience years ago.

There are plenty of guys here with liked minds. I'm finding that there are experienced, little, or no experienced guys here

Back