facials humiliating?

wooger

Experienced
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Posts
83
I was just speaking with my friend and she says facials are humilating.

Does anyone else feel this way?

I am a guy but having a guy blow his load all over my face actually makes me cum!
 
I was just speaking with my friend and she says facials are humilating.

Does anyone else feel this way?

I am a guy but having a guy blow his load all over my face actually makes me cum!

Wear a bit of it when you leave the house or driving or whatever. That's humiliating, but you'll cum thinking about it afterwards.
 
I think facials are hot. My only issue is, after sucking him so long and so well, I don't want him to finish with his own hand. Also, I just love feeling him cum in my mouth.

I guess the solution is to do several guys at once.
 
They are only humiliating if someone wants them to be. Like, her boyfriend, or herself.

You, like me, just don't react that way to bodily fluids :cattail:
 
I was just speaking with my friend and she says facials are humilating.

Does anyone else feel this way?

I am a guy but having a guy blow his load all over my face actually makes me cum!

oh god yes , love someone hot cumming over me , wish someone was cumming on my face /in my mouth right now!
 
Yes they are only humiliating if you let them be. I have taken cum in my mouth, in my man-pussy, on my face, on my cock, on my chest and on my ass after them fucking me from behind. In the heat of some hot man-on-man action I will ask for a cum shot just about anywhere.
 
I was just speaking with my friend and she says facials are humilating.

Does anyone else feel this way?

I am a guy but having a guy blow his load all over my face actually makes me cum!

humiliating but in a nice way ,i love them .
 
I never thought receiving or giving a facial was humiliating. I enjoyed them entirely, Though, to each their own
 
Last edited:
Only had a few guys cum on my face - usually residual jizz that didn't reach my mouth - but instead of humiliation, my mind was filled wanton lust for cum.
 
I was just speaking with my friend and she says facials are humilating.

Does anyone else feel this way?

I am a guy but having a guy blow his load all over my face actually makes me cum!
Nothing wrong with cum facial, unless you make it feel wrong for yourself. Having had cum any which where it can be put. I'm totally for it!! go for it and enjoy.
 
not a fan

of facials by any means.... if I'm sucking on a gorgeous cock... I want that cum down my throat.... not all over my face.... just being real. :kiss::D
 
I can see someone's point if they don't like it, but it seems as we all do. (I def do) I love getting, giving, and sharing them. I have blown them all over some nice men, young unknowingly slutty girls and have had my share of cum on my face.

I will say this, my best memory was talking the girl who thought it was "gross" to cum in her mouth and on her face to let me. MY GOD whoever is dating her now def has a dirty naughty girl on their hands. She was a cum slut after feeling my first huge facial all over herself, and she almost came when I kissed her with cum in her mouth. She was so turned on!


Anyway, no I don't think it is, but can understand why others might.
 
I loved having a guy blow his load all over my face, was soon spraying my own load all over myself (and my slutty lingerie). Never really seen it as being humiliating though.
 
I don't know if facials are humiliating, but speaking as a cocksucker, they strike me as being a terrible waste of delicious, creamy cum
 
I went over to meet up with a gay couple I hook up with occasionally and the smaller of the two (5 inches) opened me up while I sucked his partner (10 inches). Usually he blows in my ass and the 10 incher blows in my mouth but today he pulled out and was replaced by the monster cock.
He then moved up to the other side of the bed and started to jerk off over my face.
I was in heaven being fucked slowly and sensually by the huge cock in me and watching the cock being jerked tantalisingly close but too far away to lick.
Then the monster cock blew inside me and the other cock just exploded all over my face! I couldn't have been happier, it was the first time I ever got a proper facial and the circumstances couldn't have been better.
Humiliated? Hell no! Especially when the smaller of the two reached over and scooped up some cum from my face and swallowed it. :-D
I haven't bothered putting in changed names as they wouldn't mean anything, but sizes, oh yes sizes ;-)
 
Back
Top