International Affair (closed)

She smiled nodding to him with a sigh. It was strange being around him so long and them not having that time alone together. The mission had not afforded them that time this go around not that mentally she would have been able. Her eyes meeting his looking to see if this was "take a break Jasleen" or if it was more. She redirected the ones she had been helping to one of the locals helpers and led the way to her apartment. It gave beg a vantage point to keep an eye out over the entire complex and privacy as well.

So... ordered break or...

Her question answered before she could finish asking.
 
"It's an ordered break," shaking the head and chuckling lightly. Even now she couldn't stop talking like that, it was always orders, orders and more orders. "For God's sake, take a break. A real break for once in your life." I replied before leaning in and giving a gentle kiss to her cheek. With the wife and kids gone it was just the two of us here and I wanted to go back and feel the nostalgia between us now that we finally had some alone time and she was not completely consumed by her work. Sure, she did it well enough but all of this would have anyone overwhelmed by all of this trying to help others constantly for the sake of yourself. I did this because I wanted to but it was taking a toll on everything and now that Jasleen was able to be coached away from her labors we could go back and I kissed her again on the cheek and slid in a bit closer throwing away any more reservations. The curtains were slightly open to let in the natural light but I forgot about this as I wanted just her.
 
Last edited:
Once alone in her apartment she turned to him and smiled curling in to a hug. She had needed this for a while being this close to him she had wanted to feel that security and calm. It didn't bother her at all having an affair with him. Even though Tiffy and her were somewhat friends she knew Tiffy was cheating so what harm was there in them having an affair. She looked deep into his eyes and traced fingertips along his jaw line and down over his chest.

Well now what to do?
 
She did not need to ask me after she traced a finger of my jaw and my hands curled around her thin waist and pulled her close to me until we were just inches apart and the door was closed and locked. no one was going to bother us as I leaned in all of the way and kissed her lips and held it there for a few seconds before pulling back and slowly opening up my eyes to see her face and feeling her own heart escalate with the moment as the fingers interlocked around the small of her back and i began to forget about where I was and who my own wife was.

"Let's enjoy this," I said firmly after a moment's worth of hesitation. There was no telling how much longer we would be able to do this before someone came sticking their nose around asking where we were and what we were doing. It was one of the things I had about this unit, we were always needed, and no matter if we were under orders to stand down, and we were needed for someone or something.
 
She was divided she wanted both the intense passion they were capable of together with all the wild abandon but she also wanted that tenderness and more sensual passion that seemed to also suit them them.so well. She pressed into he kiss and slithered her arms around his waist as she stared into his eyes.

Enjoy every moment we can... its been way too long.

Curling in against his chest listening to his heartbeat. She was so used to death that the.sound was always so soothing. Nipping at his jawline she looked once more deep into his eyes as everything was falling away from her thoughts and mind.
 
We were alone and we were in each others arms as our eyes flared and our hands began to feel each others bodies as she nipped at me and I nipped in response and began to impose my massive body more and more against her until Jasleen was pressed down against the couch, but I didn't want to rip off all of the clothes from her body because there was always the chance of getting called or by having an unsuspecting visitor coming by. It was better to have ourselves partially clothed than by having to scramble to cloth ourselves but once we were starting it was quickly beginning to unravel as my hands stroked the sides of her body carefully, feeling the familiar curves that had been denied to me for so long and was now fueling my blood. Tiffy had denied to me for so long that I was recoupiing what was denied with Jasleen as I moaned into my lover's ear.
 
She didn't care any more hearing that moan near her ear so full of desire. She pulled at his shirt till it was free and then slipped her hands up under the shirt caressing fingertips over his chest abs and back. A soft gasp at all the sheer pleasure and desire. She had been through far worse over the past months but not to be in his arms was paradise. Mack was tender and intense passionate and primal all in one. There was never any telling bow each encounter might be except for the desire connection and love they felt for each other.
 
She was feeling me, hands sliding underneath the shirt and at first cold that made me shiver as my hard body leaned against her more and our lips were locked together and breathing through our noses as I tried to get enough air inside of me to keep my massive body in motion. I wanted her and she wanted me and all of that had been denied to us for so long. It was illegal, for me at least, to be doing this. In the military affairs were punishable but I did not care if you had to come home to a slut like Tiffy you would be doing the same thing but I pushed that out of my mind the more we kissed and the tip of the tongue slid into that agape mouth and one hand stroked the left side of her firm body and touched the darker skin she possessed and felt hot to the touch as her body was pumping blood as quickly as possible and a moan was forced out of my throat. The couch was confining my movements but that wasn’t going to last for long as with one hand slid underneath and pulled her back over and positioned her to sit on my lap facing towards me.

"Oh God..." gasping lightly as her body was hefted up and legs straddling mine.
 
Sitting there now straddling his legs smiling down into those eyes and quickly once more kissing those lips. She tugged more at his shirt. They were taking his fast and slow all at once and it was becoming more intoxicating. Her hips wriggled there on his lap her hands trying to remove his shirt and guide his hands to her shirt as well. Lo Lexington a kiss her lips parted and her tongue seekinghis to resume their dance.
 
Jasleen had a wicked tongue, the way it lathered up and plunged deep. Far deeper than what was to be exepcted from Tiffy. Jasleen was passionate with this as both hands latched against her hips and held her tight as she grinded gently against my waist. as much as i wanted to just rip off her clothes we had to be rather conservative about this as her chest heaved up and down against my chest and my heart was thumping against the rib cage and air was forced out through the nose in hard blasts as i was trying take in as much as possible to keep myself going as Jasleen was unleashing herself.

Moaning between gulps of breath I looked into her eyes to see that she felt the same as I. all that time away from one another and we were going to catch up for lost time, how we wanted each other so much up we were handcuffed by our ideals and convictions, she with her people of Tibet and I with the unit and my wife but here, in this quarters, it was just the two of us.

After a few moments of holding her the hands slid down to the curvature of her backside, one on either cheeks and the fingers dug into the fabric of the pants and felt the firm backside that was underneth. She was taken care of her, fiirm.
 
Mack... lets quit holding back... no one is expecting us anywhere. Its just us here... our time... now.

She pulled more at his shirt then began unhooking his belt kissing him nipping a his lips her body grinding against his as fingertips trace around his waist and back to the opened belt as she purred staring into his eyes repeating her own order to him

Now...
 
She was right. We shouldn't hold back. She pulled at my belt and I wet for her shirt, hands sliding underneth the edge and feeling up that firm stomach before curving round back at the spine, lifting the hands up slowly and with it the shirt showing more and more of that clean, smooth, darker skin until she lifted up her arms and allowed the shirt to go up and off, falling down beside us before the same hands fell and cupped the curves of her backside and squeezed them as the tongue ran up the front of the throat and around the lips before stabbing deep and she fell upon me, grinding as I felt myself becoming hard ad hearing her pant against my ear, driving me to slip the hands between her skin and pants then working round ad undoing her own belt.
 
Quickly free from her shirt and once his belt and pants were loose her hands moved to free him of his shirt as well though finding the couch more and more restrictive she nipped at his ear as she purred

Bedroom... more room to move.

She was still tugging at his shirt and kissing.g him passionately. Her body almost seeming to slither about as they were both locked on the task of removing anything that tried to keep them any degree of apart.
 
In one swift motion I grabbed her arse and hoisted her into the air, instantly her leg wrapped round the hips tightly, a vice as our lips touched again and ferried her to the bed room, one arm out reaching and feeling my way around and found the door frame to her bedroom and charged inside and fell with her underneth onto the bed where the impact didn't cause us to skip a beat. The bed seemed as though it had not been slept in with the sheets taut and pillows fluffed and soft, but that didn't matter here as my pants we barely hanging onto my hips with the belt off. A quick tug on the button and they fell to the floor and it felt cold suddenly.

"Jasleen..." moaning harder now as we were free and now I wanted her and the clothes, though sexy on her body, were like handcuffs, except for her bra.
 
With his help she was soon free of her pants too and began moving to move the covers for them to get even more comfortable. Pulling him with her as she tossed the rest of her clothes away from them pointing for him to do the same as she smiled and slipped between the sheets with a wink. Nothing would be denied them not even warmth and the sensual addition buttery soft sheets and comforter.
 
Falling into the sheets in hot pursuit the wand between my legs slashed over the sheets and I found Jasleen as she tucked and rolled away as I climbed over and rolled with her, nibbling on her neck and ear wrapping both ars around from behind and holding her hot body tightly hoping to never let go as we were both in the nude and had the whole room to ourselves we could shag ourselves silly and noone would know about it. Holding Jasleen as the waist and smelling her long, black hair and savoring the delight and giving a kiss to the crown I nibbled her ear again.
 
Feeling his arms wrap around her from behind she snuggled close turning her head back and nipping at his lips. Squirming and wriggling her hips back against him as one hand slides along his arm twining her fingers in his and the other hand caressing his cheek and slipping through his hair. This was their sanity... sanctuary... primal home. Two souls connected but always apart. That's what made times like this all the more passionate and sacred to them. She tried to roll over to look into his eyes and be able to caress and feel her lover again.
 
It was all coming back to me as she felt my cheeks and caressed the hard body and felt everytime she took in a breath and that chest heaved and the bare nipples poked against my firm skin and she nibbled then I replied in kind, pinching the earlob on either side and giving a slight pluck then wrapping the lips around her neck and giving gentle sucks, such a move would have given her a hickey, something that would have given her quite a few scenes of embarrassment later on. If she did the same to me, it did not matter, in fact, I was hoping that she would so I could rub it right back into Tiffy's face as the rod between my less stretched and hardend.
 
She nipped and kissed along his neck and lips a little more before curling closer into his body twining her legs with his. Her voice soft but firm as she whispered in his ear.

Now soldier... that's an order...

With that she sealed her lips to his in the most passionate and primal kiss yet. Her hands caressing over him finding his growing hunger and purred.
 
If that was what she wanted then she was going to get it. Some more kissing my whole body began to fall as my legs carred me across the bed and she looked at me with a bit of curiosity as this wasnot going to be a simple fuck where the cock goes right into her twat, but I was going o tease and make her ache and be screaming to have me shag her instead of giving a simple order.

Running down, hands falling aroun her thighs the tip of the tongue was over the skin of the inner thighs and her body shivered at the touch. Then a hand slid between the legs to get them to part and felt the heat coming from her cunt.
 
Well so much for the passionate moment he was clearly struck with another idea so she would see what he had in mind for now but she did miss the tender passion she was used to from him or the all out primal fucking... this might be a little different.

Purring feeling his tongue and hands and arching her body at his affections. Her eyes locked on him as she watched every move with a smile.
 
It was just something I wanted to do for so long. Tiffy wasn't letting me touch her and Jasleen was literally purring in my arms and running the tip of the tongue up the either side of the thighs I could feel her body shudder. That was just enough of what I needed and carefully sliding back up to our original positions one hand carefully brushed over the left shoulder before falling over the back and down to the sae hip that lifted her frame sightly and the opposite hand did the same until my hands were around her hips and I was ready and to comcemate this I smiled and slid my face towards her's giving a drawn out kiss to her lips before sliding down to the righ neck, giving gentle sucks to her darker skin and tasting the building sweat from underneth the sheets and my hard body was ready.
 
More time could be made later of the far more sensual slower seducing or out and out roughness. For mow it was just he contact... the passion ad love/lust they held for each other. She smiled nodding t him pulling him against her for a passionate kiss as her legs wrapped around his.legs and hips and her arms held him close. They were whole when they were together and that was something she needed after her last assignment... to feel whole and loved once more.
 
"Jasleen....Jas..." I panted trying to keep my lungs filled as my hard hands slide across her firm body and feeling up everything as sweat was building up underneth the sheets. The air was becoming heavy from all of the exhaust of our lungs but it seemed to keep us going as she rubbed her legs across my hips and I pulled her close, sucking gingerly on eitherside of her neck. So much absence I wanted her so badly but now that I had her I didn't know where to start. The kisses were filling me and the rod between the legs was hard as iron but I wanted more and french styled her deep.
 
Her legs twining with his pressing that hard as steel desire gently but firmly against her. Pressed between their bodies as she heard him gasping her name only to have any chance of reply blocked with a deep kiss tongues spiraling and dancing together. Her hands moving to caress his face and slither trough that short hair as she pressed her form firmly against him as the kiss breaks and she whispers


Yes Mack...yes.
 
Back
Top