What The Actual Fuck ?

December 7 2015, Donald J. Trump said, "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."

Has anyone in Washington figured out what the hell is going on yet?
 
Yes, the torture machine that Trump and Jeff Sessions set into motion, is still tormenting parents and children that seek asylum.

This time around, Trump's special favorites are falsifying documents.

Some of the prisons built for children are being deprived of those luscious taxpayer dollars. In America, you only get arrested after evil fucking deeds are accomplished. Did they forget to bribe someone ?

Someone's arse will have a chewed look to it, because Trump's machine was not efficient enough to shove all of the targeted asylum seekers out of the United States.

Arizona Deprivation Torture Chamber, first. Physical, Emotional and Psychological Abuse, later.


July 31, 2018

From behind a window, Alexander saw his mother be taken away. “Her hands, feet and waist were in chains,” the boy told me, the memory still painful. Soon he was put on an airplane with other boys and taken to a detention center for children in Chicago.

Officials who were supposed to protect him never did. The social worker assigned to look after him told him that she didn’t want to see him, Alexander said.

Alexander's mom gets shaken down- $20,000.00 for bail.


https://splinternews.com/i-expected-it-to-be-a-better-place-1828002892


What will be the result of seeking asylum for Alexander and his mother ? He has a head injury.


NOAM CHOMSKY: Well, actually, these people are fleeing from the wreckage and horrors of U.S. policies.

So, essentially, what President Trump is saying is, we’ll destroy your countries, slaughter you, impose brutal regimes, but if you try to get out, you’re not going to come here, because America is full.


https://www.democracynow.org/2018/7/27/brutal_and_sadistic_noam_chomsky_on

Women suffering miscarriages, giving birth, while in custody, in chains. I.C.E. and Border Patrol made no provisions for medical care. Some of the miscarriages were caused by guards, kicking, throwing, assaulting pregnant women.

The preaching of Sacred Fetus rings hollow.

I never thought that the United States of America would be on this list

https://www.amnesty.org/en/countrie...s-of-america/report-united-states-of-america/

Trump was given his wall. A wall of greedy sociopaths, sadists, and heartless paper pushers.

Trump cries for more, because Russian steel is for more than pipelines that no American landowner wants.
 
Jeff Sessions fuckery


The Justice Department replaced an immigration judge who'd blocked the deportation of a man who failed to show up for a hearing


Philadelphia immigration judge was removed from a high-profile case and replaced with a judge who would order the man in the case immediately deported,


A move that smacks of judicial interference by the Trump administration, according to a letter signed by a group of retired judges this week.

July 31, 2018

Advocates call the removal of a judge in the middle of a case the latest in a line of steps by the Trump administration to undercut the independence of immigration judges, further a political agenda, and accelerate deportations.


"As a democracy, we expect our judges to reach results based on what is just, even where such results are not aligned with the desired outcomes of politicians,” read the letter, signed by 15 former judges and members of the immigration appeals board, and circulated Monday.


"...unlike other federal judges, whose positions can only be second-guessed by appeals courts, immigration judges report to Sessions. "Regrettably, the immigration courts are susceptible to this type of manipulation,” he said. “Immigration judges are not protected from internal pressures or politics in the same way that other federal judges are.”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...d-immigration-judges-protest-deportation-case
 
There are some lies, that even the most craven, greedy, and cowardly official that serves Trump, will not say.

Perhaps, it is superstition, that prevents them from bringing a curse onto their own children.

Perhaps it it the fabric of lies, that supports their stance, that makes them clench their teeth.


Administration witnesses did not reply directly when asked by senators whether they would want to send their own children to such a “summer camp.”


In response to questions from the senators about reports of women being sexually abused by guards in detention centers, Matthew Albence, an Immigration and Customs Enforcement official, said there were “rigorous” inspections of facilities, with investigations launched on any reports of abuse.

When asked about conditions in family detention centers, he said, “I think the best way to describe them is more like a summer camp,” adding that the facilities include soccer fields, an abundance of food and water, and medical care.

Administration witnesses did not reply directly when asked by senators whether they would want to send their own children to such a “summer camp.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/us-senior-official-says-flagged-risks-children-border-separations/


These are prison camps, operating during the summer.

Prison camps built to break an enemy soldier.

They put children in these camps.


Gina Haspel confirmed as CIA director

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/17/gina-haspel-cia-director-senate-vote

As soon as Gina Haspel got the nomination to become CIA director, America’s debate over the use of torture came roaring back.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/17/gina-haspel-cia-director-senate-vote

Donald Trump's pro-torture rhetoric could help bring abuse to a neighborhood near you

FEB 19, 2017

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-rejali-trump-torture-20170219-story.html

Torture techniques, that break human beings down.

The old standards-sleep deprivation, sleep interruption, time disorientation, food poisoning through spoiled food, water deprivation, physical pain, extremes of heat and cold, psychological abuse. No privacy, no peace. Fear, pain, misery, inflicted in everyway.


They added the old prison threat-the prison bully and his gang members. The guards stand by and listen to the beatings. They stand by while a gang of aggressive, selfish men bully a couple and their child. They stand by while a teenager beats a child.

Is the supply chain failing ? Did the contractors fail to order enough sleeping pads and paper thin blankets ?

No one wants to sleep on the cold concrete floor. There are only a few sleeping pads. There are fights. There is stress. There is no solidarity. Not enough cheap, thin survival blankets to go around.
 
"The American Civil Liberties Union is a nonprofit organization whose stated mission is "to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States."


https://www.aclu.org/blog-feed/breaking-news

US wants ACLU to take lead on reuniting separated families

August 2, 2018

https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/te...take-lead-on-reuniting-separated-13128024.php

August 2, 2018

Several new facilities have already opened this summer, and the federal government has requested up to 15,500 beds at two Texas military bases.


The vast majority of the requested increase would hold children and families on two Texas military bases. The federal government has made initial requests for up to 15,500 beds at the Fort Bliss Army post in El Paso and Goodfellow Air Force Base in San Angelo, according to Army Lt. Col. Jamie Davis, a spokesperson with the U.S. Department of Defense.


The new and prospective facilities have faced controversy — protesters, including Texas lawmakers, have rallied outside the facilities, and immigrant advocates have raised renewed criticisms over the civil detention facilities primarily being run by private prison corporations with deep pockets and powerful political connections.


“The pattern with the private prison industry and this administration is to give away contracts to companies no matter how bad they are,” said Bob Libal, executive director of Grassroots Leadership, an immigrants rights and anti-prison group. “You also see ... extreme problems when you rapidly expand the system like this: There’s a lack of oversight, a lack of accountability.

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/08/02/trump-administration-texas-migrant-detention-facilities-map/

August 2, 2018

In the court documents, the government appears to shift the responsibility for reunifying the families onto the ACLU, also known as the plaintiffs in the case.

In its court filing, the ACLU insisted that the government "must bear the ultimate burden of finding the parents.

"Not only was it the government's unconstitutional separation practice that led to this crisis, but the United States Government has far more resources than any group of NGOs (no matter how many NGOs and law firms are willing to try to help). Plaintiffs therefore hope that the Government will take significant and prompt steps to find the parents on their own."


https://www.npr.org/2018/08/02/6351...ontinue-court-clash-over-family-reunification
 
Judge orders full restart of DACA program


08/03/2018

D.C.-based federal judge on Friday ordered the Trump administration to restart in full the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

The decision is the latest legal blow against President Donald Trump’s decision to phase out the Obama-era program, which offers deportation relief to undocumented immigrants brought to the United States as children.


"The court has already once given DHS the opportunity to remedy these deficiencies — either by providing a coherent explanation of its legal opinion or by reissuing its decision for bona fide policy reasons that would preclude judicial review,” said Bates, “So it will not do so again."

If Friday’s ruling goes into effect later this month, the administration will be required to accept new applications from people who meet DACA’s eligibility requirements.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/03/daca-trump-administration-court-judge-restart-order-722167

The federal judge rejected the Trump administration's plan to place the burden of re-unification of parents and children on the ACLU.

The judge pointed out that Trump's administration began the process of separation, and it should take responsibility.


Judge Says Reuniting Families Is Government's Sole Burden


The New York Times

2018/08/03

A federal judge on Friday said the Trump administration was solely responsible for reuniting hundreds of children

U.S. District Judge Dana Sabraw is disappointed with the court filing.

He said he would order the government to name someone to lead the effort.

"No one person in charge."

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/08/03/us/ap-us-immigration-separating-families.html

Bickering over the reunifications continued at a court conference in San Diego on Friday, where U.S. District Judge Dana Sabraw told Department of Justice lawyers he found their submission “disappointing.”

"The reality is there are still close to 500 parents that have not been located. … All of this is the result of the government’s separation, and then inability and failure to track and reunite,” Sabraw said. “For every parent who is not located, there will be a permanently orphaned child. And that is 100 percent the responsibility of the administration.”

Sabraw told the government to provide that information to the ACLU by Aug. 10, and made it clear that he expects further efforts from the federal officials.


“This responsibility, of course, is 100 percent on the government,” he said.

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/08/03/federal-government-deported-migrant-parents-400/


DOJ attorney Scott Stewart tried to weasel out of providing information to the ACLU.


Three "tender age" baby and toddler prisons in Texas. How many images did we see, of these babies and tiny children, crying behind cages made of chain metal fencing ?

Trump's administration had children that were not old enough to talk, defending themselves in court, in front of a judge.

Trump's people in government did a half-assed job, and now they want someone else to clean up their mess. They did not bother to create a good interconnected system to share records of their prisoners, between their network of prisons.


They have been holding the babies and toddlers for over six weeks, because a baby cannot tell an adult where it was born, where it lived, or the telephone number the family used. They cannot talk, yet.
 
Last edited:
A Judge Says The Trump Administration Must Reinstate DACA Because They Gave No "Rational" Reason For Ending It

August 3, 2018

Bates initially ruled against the administration in April, but put his ruling on hold to give the government a chance to provide a rational for its decision.

In Friday's ruling, Bates (US District Judge John D. Bates ) found that "the Court sees no reason to change its earlier determination that DACA’s rescission was arbitrary and capricious.


"The Court did not hold in its prior opinion, and it does not hold today, that DHS lacks the statutory or constitutional authority to rescind the DACA program. Rather, the Court simply holds that if DHS wishes to rescind the program—or to take any other action, for that matter—it must give a rational explanation for its decision," he wrote. "A conclusory assertion that a prior policy is illegal, accompanied by a hodgepodge of illogical or post hoc policy assertions, simply will not do."


https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-the-trump-administration-must-reinstate-daca
 
A Judge Says The Trump Administration Must Reinstate DACA Because They Gave No "Rational" Reason For Ending It

August 3, 2018

Bates initially ruled against the administration in April, but put his ruling on hold to give the government a chance to provide a rational for its decision.

In Friday's ruling, Bates (US District Judge John D. Bates ) found that "the Court sees no reason to change its earlier determination that DACA’s rescission was arbitrary and capricious.


"The Court did not hold in its prior opinion, and it does not hold today, that DHS lacks the statutory or constitutional authority to rescind the DACA program. Rather, the Court simply holds that if DHS wishes to rescind the program—or to take any other action, for that matter—it must give a rational explanation for its decision," he wrote. "A conclusory assertion that a prior policy is illegal, accompanied by a hodgepodge of illogical or post hoc policy assertions, simply will not do."


https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-the-trump-administration-must-reinstate-daca
No rational reason? Then we need to get back into the Paris Agreement and the JCPOA.
 
vs.



It takes a couple of twists and a lot of creativity to agree you didn't say they don't work. You didn't make it easy.



For anything else you've said, if it is true, then you have a point, and I would more or less agree. It shouldn't be possible to get money for free; rules should be for everyone, and everyone should follow the rules. However, I do question your experience. I think it's highly unlikely that "everybody" dodges the rules.

I am no American, I do have some experience with immigrants where I live, and although I won't deny some of them try to benefit from the system (and somehow there is lots of information available on how to do so), I also know that many immigrants are very proud and determine to contribute to the system that gave them a fair chance. You rarely hear about those, because they blend in so well.

At the same time I know quite a number of 'natives' who try to dodge the system in similar ways.

I also know that things are often far more complicated than people say, and that there are valid arguments for 'special privileges'; don't believe people are offered free money for no reason at all.

I am fully supportive of control and enforcement of laws and rights, but I don't think that's what Trump is aiming at; he only wants the votes of the xenophobics, and he loves to get rid of anyone that doesn't fit his profile of the perfect race (but his 'profile' is, in some instances, far more flexible than your words on immigrants that don't work).
This was my experience in my place of former employment. The single US mother of 3 struggled to make ends meet while our taxes paid for the immigrants bills.

Do I think all immigrants are like this? I HOPE not! But, unfortunately I see quite a bit of evidence to support that it happens often. I see the SNAP card in their hand paying their grocery bill every week... 300 and 400 hundred dollars worth. I see it. I know what a SNAP card looks like and when they run it and their bill goes from 300 bucks to 20 because they bought something SNAP will not pay for and they pull out a wad of 100 dollar bills and pay their measly 20 bucks.

Must be nice!

In their defense, I do see a few people do this and I know they are US citizens...and they are just as wrong for abusing the system. Pay with SNAP, then go put their groceries in a 60,000$ truck. Yes, It must be nice.

But I see it much more often in immigrants than I do in US citizens.

I don't care for anyone coming here for a better life. All our ancestors did. But, do it the right way, and for God's sake, pay your own way. Don't live off me and my taxes I pay!
 
Last edited:
You must mean white people.

Because there are more poor whites than black or brown people. In fact, you have to combine black and brown people just to get even close to the number of poor whites.

Let's not forget that it's white people who get the majority of tax breaks too. Farmers are a good example.

Good job, racist.
That is not my experience. Where I live, and what I see? For every obvious US citizen abusing the system, I see 5 immigrants doing it.
Maybe where you live, but not where I live.

It's not racist to want people to pay their own way. I work 50-60 hours a week, I work a full time job and a PRN job. My husband works 50-60 hours a week. We pay our way. We pay our bills.

Come here legally. Pay your own way. It's that simple.
 
How do immigrants dodge paying taxes? Is there a special discount they get at the gas pump? Instead of a ZIP code, can they put in a country number and the price drops by a third?
The check stub I saw of the immigrant I worked with? She claimed 10 dependents. She was married and had 3 kids. So she paid no taxes. She told me they all did that to keep all their money.

Legal? No clue. All I know is the ones I worked with did this.
 
The check stub I saw of the immigrant I worked with? She claimed 10 dependents. She was married and had 3 kids. So she paid no taxes. She told me they all did that to keep all their money.

Legal? No clue. All I know is the ones I worked with did this.
You don't know if it's legal or not? Maybe you should check what your husband does on your tax forms and find out if that's legal or not.
 
Jeff Sessions stepped away from Russiagate, but Sessions has no problem with defying a judge

The court judges were coldly disappearing undocumented immigrants seeking sanctuary and asylum. Every trick in the book was used, to deport the prisoners. Quick, and very dirty maneuvers, were exposed as cruel.

Jeff Sessions broke a promise not to deport a mother and daughter fleeing gang and domestic violence in El Salvador until the judge had a chance to rule on their case.

JUDGE CALLS GOVERNMENT’S DEPORTATION OF MOM AND CHILD BEFORE HEARING ‘UNACCEPTABLE.’ LAWSUIT BROUGHT BY ACLU AND CENTER FOR GENDER & REFUGEE STUDIES
AUGUST 9, 2018


WASHINGTON — A federal court has blocked the deportation of immigrants fleeing domestic violence and gang brutality who brought a lawsuit filed Tuesday by the American Civil Liberties Union and Center for Gender & Refugee Studies.

The ACLU was in court today successfully seeking an emergency stay of removal for plaintiffs — many of whom are women fleeing extreme sexual and gang violence. New “expedited removal” policies put forth by Attorney General Jeff Sessions instruct asylum officers to “generally” deny such claims, undermining the fundamental human rights of women and contradicting decades of settled domestic and international law.

During yesterday's hearing before U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, word came that the government had put a mother and her daughter who are plaintiffs in this case on a deportation flight to Central America — despite assurances in open court just yesterday that no plaintiff would be deported before midnight.

https://www.aclu.org/news/federal-c...m-seekers-challenging-administration-policies

(They attempted to sneak a mother and child out of the country in the early morning hours.)


(Defying the orders from judges worked well for Sessions, deporting undocumented immigrants out of the country before a court date, made the rights of immigrants moot.)


The lead ACLU attorney Jennifer Chang Newell, who was participating in the court hearing via phone from her office in California, received an email during the hearing that said the mother and daughter were being deported.

During a brief recess, she told her colleagues the pair had been taken from a family detention center in Dilley, Tex., to the airport in San Antonio for a morning flight.

After being informed of the situation, Sullivan granted the ACLU’s request to delay deportations for Carmen and the other plaintiffs until the lawsuit is decided, and ordered the government to “turn the plane around."


Justice Department attorney Erez Reuveni said he had not been told the deportation was happening that morning and could not confirm the whereabouts of Carmen and her daughter. The ACLU said later that government attorneys informed them after the hearing that the pair was on a flight to El Salvador.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4b63b3b0b882

Judge issued orders, and Jeff Sessions was defiant.

DC District Judge Emmet Sullivan agreed with the American Civil Liberties Union that the immigrants they are representing in a federal lawsuit should not be deported while their cases are pending.


(Who followed Jeff Sessions's orders, and put the mother and child on the jet ?)

"Oh, I want those people brought back forthwith. ... I'm not asking, I'm ordering," Sullivan said upon learning what had happened, which Justice Department attorney Erez Reuveni confirmed, according to a transcript of the hearing.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/09/politics/judge-halts-deportations-sessions/index.html

(It is not legal, but Jeff Sessions will do it, anyway.)


"This is pretty outrageous," Sullivan said, "Somebody in pursuit of justice in a United States court is just — is spirited away while her attorneys are arguing for justice for her?"

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/09/637269721/judge-orders-return-of-deported-asylum-seekers

12 people were part of the court case, but Jeff Sessions disappeared four of them.


(Jeff Sessions decided that protecting people from murder from gangs or violent domestic partners was not America's responsibility. In line with Trump's hostility toward the press and media, journalists are deported, though their lives are in danger.

The case of Carmen and J.A.C.F. demonstrates the cruelty of Sessions’ decision in June to unilaterally overturn a Board of Immigration Appeals ruling that had granted domestic violence survivors the opportunity to apply for asylum on the basis of persecution for “membership in a particular social group.” That board had determined in 2014 that women in a certain country who are unable to leave abusive relationships counted as such a group for asylum seeking purposes, but Sessions’ overturned that decision.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...ughter-ordered-returned-to-united-states.html

Trump and Jeff Sessions have gone beyond legal approaches to deport undocumented immigrants, because there were not enough blocks to gaining asylum.

Trump is attempting to add another block.

The White House recently sent a proposal to the Office of Management and Budget for review that would allow the Department of Homeland Security to deny an immigrant a green card or citizenship because they have used welfare programs.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...ed-public-assistance-from-getting-citizenship


(Half-assed effort, based on half-baked plan, results in children falling through the cracks. Yeah, the safety and well being of children, women, or men has fuck-all to do with I.C.E. raids. It was a cluster-fuck. Like Good Nazis, I.C.E follows orders, and gets their sadistic jollies,too.)

I.C.E has run out of easy pickings provided by public documents of law abiding immigrants, and racist snitches. They are now raiding businesses, on the off-chance that some workers are not legal citizens.

Dozens of agents with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Homeland Security Investigations surrounded businesses suspected of illegally employing undocumented immigrants while cheating them out of wages in both Nebraska and Minnesota. The agents executed arrest warrants for 17 people connected to the alleged conspiracy “to exploit alien laborers for profit, fraud, wire fraud and money laundering,” ICE said in a statement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...a-small-nebraska-town/?utm_term=.510850a2d3bf


As is the usual practice, I.C.E told lies. Why follow the law, or tell the truth, when the White House breaks the law ?
 
Jeff Sessions should be charged with contempt and go to jail where ‘he belongs’: Former top DOJ official

Lock Him UP, Lock Him Up!

No elf is above the Law!

Attorney General Jeff Sessions belongs in jail for his role in the Trump administration’s family separation policy, the former acting general counsel of the former Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) explained to MSNBC’s Katy Tur on Friday.

Retired Judge Paul Schmidt served over a decade at the U.S. Immigration Court in Arlington, Virginia. He also served over a decade as the deputy general counsel of INS and was acting general counsel during the administrations of Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter.

MSNBC correspondent Jacob Soboroff reported a federal judge “threatened to hold the Attorney General of the United States in contempt of court for this behavior by the government.”
 
Nobody (that has paid attention to Trump's policy of pain) can deny the cruelty of Jeff Sessions. Oh, look! Many were involved in the plan put into action.


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ed-up-White-House-to-honor-ICE-and-CBP-heroes

Now, Trump's stormtroopers are getting rewarded for destroying their own humanity, empathy, and decency-

August 16, 2018

Medals to be given to sadists, working for I.C.E and Border Patrol

Aug. 20 in the East Room, an administration official confirmed, in the latest signal that the Trump administration anticipates the midterm fallout from its zero-tolerance border policy very differently from its critics.


Jessica Vaughan, director of policy studies for the restrictionist Center for Immigration Studies, cheered the planned White House event for ICE and CPB officials

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/16/white-house-ice-event-immigration-agents-781748




When I first spoke with ICE officers, they told us, ‘Why did you come from your country?’, ‘Don’t you know that we hate you people?’, ‘We don’t want you in our country.’

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...dont-you-know-that-we-hate-you-people-697727/

August 16, 2018


https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/16/white-house-ice-event-immigration-agents-781748

These out-of-control immigration agents are also deadly. Border officials initially claimed Claudia Patricia Gómez González, an unarmed migrant woman who crossed illegally into Texas, was shot and killed because she attacked an agent. They lied. A follow-up statement removed any references to the “blunt objects” she allegedly had in her hand—their claim had been disputed by an eyewitness— and a planned press conference was cancelled.


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ed-up-White-House-to-honor-ICE-and-CBP-heroes

Border Patrol has unsurprisingly changed its story regarding the shooting death of Claudia Patricia Gómez González

May 29, 2018

(Seems like 4 years, ago. Trump and Russia have succeeded in their attempt to distort time.)

(Yes, Border Patrol lied.)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/us/texas-border-patrol-shooting/index.html

Now a young girl (20 years old) is dead, and this out-of-control agency is, yet again, shamelessly trying to fudge the truth about her killing.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ed-up-White-House-to-honor-ICE-and-CBP-heroes
 
Richard Nixon was a hero to many Right-Leaning Republicans. Goodness knows that
many were angry with so many Left-Leaning Democrats upsetting the usual ways of their own personal racist worlds. The indelible image of Richard Nixon's reign, is the image of a police officer wearing a riot helmet, and beating someone's head. into a bloody pulp.

Here we are, again. The Left-Leaning Democrats are starting to emerge. This will irritate and aggravate Republicans.


The last time around, 1969 until 1974, the relatively enjoyable job of being a policeman was interrupted with rebellion against authority.

That is due.

What we have now, is another liar in the Oval Office, another regime of complete Republican corruption, and a culture pitted against a modern inclusive America.


I.C.E, Border Patrol, and immigrant-haters in the police force, have been given carte blanche to do whatever-the-fuck they want to do with immigrants.

The Head Orange Goon provided a pat on the back and a hug, to the goons in the field in a public ceremony. Break the law with impunity, lie for fun and profit, be corrupt as you dare. The highest official in the land has given orders that they eagerly fulfill, and earn a paycheck, too.

The immigrants suffer, because the reich servers, sure-as-fuck are not going to wear themselves out providing justice to people they hate. As a matter of fact, they are living out their dream of making the people that they hate, suffer. The Orange Goon gave them prison camps full of people for them to torture.

The shortcut is always paid for, but not the one that gets the advantage-

She was punished- for being inconvenient

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lawsu...vidence-to-wrongfully-convict-seven-of-murder
 
Last edited:
ICE Arrests Teens Detained in Florida Minutes Before Their 18th Birthdays

August 24, 2018

When they turn 18, it’s basically, ‘Happy birthday,’ and then they slap on handcuffs and take them off to adult detention center


According to New York immigration policy website Documented NY, in 2017 the number of migrant children in detention who “aged out” more than doubled.


Those kids are likely being tossed into jails by ICE by default, Lehner said, which may be a violation of federal law.


ICE has created a strategy around arresting 17-year-olds just minutes before their birthdays. “I believe it’s a psychological strategy they’re using to try to get them to just give up and go back back home,” she said, “even if they know they’ll be killed if they go back.”


https://theslot.jezebel.com/ice-arrests-teens-detained-in-florida-minutes-before-th-1828553565


Now it's clear that once those kids are handed over to ICE, they're immediately being thrown into adult jails without a day in court or any attempt to find the least restrictive option required by law, Lehner says.

These days, ICE is outright ignoring the rules set out by the Flores agreement and later put into law by Congress, Lehner says. Instead of trying to release the 18-year-old migrants to relatives or guardians, ICE is simply putting them in jail cells at facilities such as the Broward Transitional Center without due process.


In some federal shelters, ICE agents show up at 11:30 p.m. the night before a young immigrant's birthday, says Janet Gwilym, the Seattle-based managing attorney of Kids in Need of Defense. When the clock strikes midnight, the agents handcuff and take the now-18-year-old kid away.


"They're going in and handcuffing people who were children the prior day and taking them to adult detention," she says. "The Broward Transitional Center is a jail. It's an adult facility."


https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/...-childrens-center-sends-them-to-jail-10651093
 
Police are used as a de-facto mental health crisis team, despite a lack of training and their tendency to escalate situations. Their inability to appropriately deal with mentally ill people leads to hundreds of unnecessary deaths—a 2015 study from the Washington Post found that 25 percent of victims of police shootings were mentally ill.

If you are undocumented, the I.C.E. agents take notice-

“Law enforcement has been thrust into being first responders in mental health crises,” Greg Hansch, policy director for the Texas branch of the National Alliance on Mental Illness, told the Observer. “The reality is, their tactics often escalate the situation, rather than de-escalate it, and that feeds directly into a crime being committed.”

Once police get involved, it’s likely that a mentally ill person will be charged with assault or resisting arrest, and transported to jail rather than an appropriate institution. This “system,” or lack thereof, is part of the reason why half of the total U.S. prison population are mentally ill.



When you’re undocumented, police intervention in any situation becomes even more dangerous. Because of our system’s failures, and her family’s desire to protect her, Rodriguez may be sent back to a country she hasn’t lived in since before she could read. The burden of deportation on top of serious mental illness is more than any individual should have to bear.


https://splinternews.com/ice-is-using-our-shitty-mental-health-system-to-target-1828732145
 
Republicans are using immigrant children as bait

September 20, 2018



The administration has previously lamented the fact that migrant children are allowed to live comfortably with their undocumented relatives in the U.S., while waiting to press their asylum claims, describing the practice as a subversion of the law.

As they made clear with their family-separation policy, Trump and his advisers believe that the U.S. government has a duty to make seeking asylum in the United States as unappealing as possible, so as to deter cross-border migration. And one way to do that is to keep as many child migrants as possible locked up in makeshift tent prisons, by prioritizing the deportation of would-be caregivers over that of hardened criminals.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...-immigrants-who-take-in-migrant-children.html


ICE Is Now Arresting People Who Step Up to Take Care of Undocumented Children

September 20, 2018


A top Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency official confirmed this week that his department has been arresting immigrants who have stepped forward to take custody of undocumented children currently being held by the government, telling a congressional committee that the majority of those detained were for simple immigration status violations.


As CNN first reported, Matthew Albence—ICE’s Executive Associate Director for Enforcement and Removal Operations—told the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs committee on Tuesday that 41 people who came forward to take custody for undocumented children between July and September were arrested as part of a new program to check potential sponsors.

1,500 (NEW) undocumented immigrant children are lost in the system



U.S. Loses Track of Another 1500 Migrant Children, Investigators Find
New York Times


September 18, 2018


https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/18/us/politics/us-migrant-children-whereabouts-.html



Of the thousands of undocumented children currently in government custody, many will likely remain there, as potential sponsors have shied away from stepping forward for fear that the newly imposed background check process—which includes fingerprinting for all household members—will result in further entanglement in Trump’s anti-immigrant campaign. This is a fear, it seems, that has already proven itself to be entirely justified.


https://splinternews.com/ice-is-now-arresting-people-who-step-up-to-take-care-of-1829208476
 
September 29 2018


ICE’s insistence on detaining him even after a judge had ruled that they couldn’t do so, speaks of an agency that is growing increasingly rogue — emboldened by the political moment to exert authority even where it has none, and to defy the rule of law even when it claims to be enforcing it.


ICE did not respond to requests for comment. The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York, which represented ICE in court, declined to comment.


Monday, August 27, Michel got the documents he needed, made it through security, got on a plane, and finally, after hours held by agents with no authority to do so, home.

“It’s a competition to them. The sense of justice and fairness is almost lost. It’s approaching law enforcement like a no-holds-barred game,” said Copeland. “Like, ‘We’re going to flex our muscle and do what we can do just because we can do it.’”

“Even when what they are doing is patently lawless.”

https://theintercept.com/2018/09/29/ice-deportation-immigration-system/
 
Lie, Deny, Deflect



There was never a plan on how or when to piece these broken families back together—a recent report from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) inspector general revealed that the administration’s claim there was a central database linking children and parents was a total fabrication.


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/10/9/1803050/-Family-separation-remains-a-crisis


There is a large number of children that were brought into the USA undocumented immigrants. They were seeking asylum in the USA. Many of these children will never see their parents again.

They were put up for adoption.

An Associated Press investigation drawing on hundreds of court documents, immigration records and interviews in the U.S. and Central America identified holes in the system that allow state court judges to grant custody of migrant children to American families, without notifying their parents.


https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...on-deported-parents-may-lose-kids-to-adoption
 
You don't know if it's legal or not? Maybe you should check what your husband does on your tax forms and find out if that's legal or not.

I have the user you quoted on iggy so I have no idea what the context was for that- but to be fair, that could be perfectly legal. "Dependent" doesn't mean, "How many biological children do you have?" It means, "How many people are you taking care of?"

I've seen people with like 12 legal dependents before- they were sandwich generation folks who had been dealt a bad hand- they were raising not only their own children but also their nieces and nephews whom they had been granted custody of because their siblings were in prison or were under investigation by CPS (you don't know who these people are, so I'll just tell you- I personally knew one of this woman's sister and she was a crackhead, and had her kids taken because of pure crackheadery. She had had 6 children and took care of none of them- so CPS gave them to her sister who wasn't perfect, but was a much better fit.), and were caring full time for 3 elderly people who had no earned income and were viable to claim 'dependent' status.

BTW- none of that means that they didn't pay taxes. You're legally required to claim as many dependents as you have. The tax code is set up the way it is for a reason, and you can't draw a child tax credit on anyone but a child (which is what lowers your taxes owed)- in fact, for SOME of those dependents, your taxable income may go up because your household incomes goes up with unearned income like social security payments that can knock you into a higher tax bracket. Some kids can actually knock you up more than down, if you're getting kinship care or something on them.

This is a case that I'd have to actually look at before I could say whether or not it's "legal" or even "correct".

Not for nothing, but even with CTC, that wouldn't knock her taxes down that much, so if she is doing it for fraud, she's not really helping herself. The tax code implemented under the Trump administration limited CTC to 5 children under the age of 18, living full time with the head of household. So a full half of those dependents wouldn't do a thing to lower her taxes because she couldn't claim a reduction credit on them.

And remember that $1000 CTC is being GENEROUS- that's the MAXIMUM amount you can draw on the first 5 kids under 18 who are fully qualifying children. That number takes a hit based on a BUNCH of factors, and you can be left with nothing (unless you come to my desk- I've never seen anybody I couldn't get at least $50 per first 5 kids with unless they had been taken by CPS or something. Like as long as you were raising them, I can probably get you the min $50 credit on federal.)

Hey guys, I don't do taxes anymore, but this is basic shit that everyone who files needs to know. Unless you wanna pay somebody I guess. But if that's fraud, that's the second- wait, no, third- dumbest way to try to defraud the government I've ever seen. It's not gonna work.
 
Back
Top