Roleplay Ideas

Virgininneed

Literotica Guru
I will be gone for two weeks, but here are my roleplay ideas currently (I will add more today)

Resident Evil
Vampires (Bela Lugosi, NOT twilight)
Post Apocolypse
Fairy and goblin
Zelda and Ganondorf
Pirate captain and lady's maid
Les Miserables
Mofia
Dance partners (looking for experienced male dancer)

Resident Evil (if Matt hadn't been infected)
Alice woke up in a shower, touching her head. She winced in pain as she tried to remember what had happened. All she came up with was that she fainted, grabbed the shower curtain and fell. She looked at the bruises, nothing too serious. Wrapping a robe around herself, she entered the next room, a bedroom.

She had no memory of who she was or where she was. Had she been kidnapped? A dress lay on the bed with a note that said "Today all your dreams will come true. She picked up a pen and wrote the same words below. Different handwriting. Someone else had been here? Someone who knew her.

She dressed and began to look around. Opening a few drawers, she found many guns. Who lived here? What kind of job did she have then? She went outside and realized this was a mansion. Was this her home? Before she heard a noise behind her. "Hello?"

She entered a hallway to investigate when a man tackled her and forced her to run. "What the hell are you doing? Get off of me!"
http://images.wikia.com/residentevil/images/6/69/Resident_evil_alice.jpg

Last edited:
Angel and Demon roleplays

I have several ways I might want this to go:

A young angel is caught by a demon/fallen angel who keeps her locked in a cage as a pet.

An angel comes to try and save a demon's soul, and he captures her in the process

During a war between heaven and hell an angel and demon fall in love

A human girl is put on an altar by a satanic cult and given to a demob

Doctor Who/Torchwood
I'd really like to do a story where Captain Jack Harkness meets Jenny, the Doctor's Daughter. Pre miracle-day and children of the earth. Lots of romance. Jack and Ianto would be going through a rough patch during the time

The son of batman and the daughter of catwoman take on their parents old roles. The new catwoman is trying to get away from the joker and his partners

Modern day little red riding hood. Two werewolves fighting over a girl in a prophecy that decides the fate of their two clans

Viking roleplays are always fun. I love writing about them invading my village and being taken from my home as a slave or wife. Looking for guys who aren't afraid to be ruthless and rough

Historical is always a favorite. Favorite periods include roman empire and medieval. Sometimes Rennaissance. I do love Shakespeare so that may be a future roleplay. I love characters who are warriors attacking my home. Id like to play more feisty characters. Ones who will fight back and make trouble. Generally, I wouldnt play a noble or a princess.

Xena warrior princess
Lightning from final fantasy
cupid ad psyche
beauty and the beast

Recently saw a good black and white french movie about beauty and the beast. Belle works hard but her two older sisters are spoiled and are alwas asking their father for things. He goes on a trip and asks if they would like anything to be brought back. Belle asks for a rose. He gets lost and stays at a castle that appears empty. As he leaves he plucks a rose, and the beast appears and is furious. He tells him that he will die or one of his daughters can take his place

I am looking for another rp to do. I am most interested in:

Beauty and the beast
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Vikings
Little red riding hood
Criminal Minds
Pirates

Still looking. If any of my ideas, including older ones, interest you, please contact me

My idea for role play

Dana Scully of the X files having hot, nasty sex, with 1, 2, 3 or many men at once doing every position possible

Back