The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
_nods nods nods-

ok. well.

what was I saying...

Between the image above and you not being able to rent a car and still being intelligent enough to post well around here.. I'm all flustered and confuzzled.

I never understood why you have to be 25 to rent a car. That's why I made the comment in the other one about the age for adults being 25. Heh.

It's a stupid thing that I really hate....

But, damn it! I'll find a way to Florida!

OH! I know... I'll just catch a ride with Scuttle or something!

I never understood why you have to be 25 to rent a car. That's why I made the comment in the other one about the age for adults being 25. Heh.

It's a stupid thing that I really hate....

But, damn it! I'll find a way to Florida!

OH! I know... I'll just catch a ride with Scuttle or something!
ACK... You and him in the same car for an 800 mile trip.

i think i might have to wait a while for rest(torture) stops.

Though, that would make yall easier to handle.

Torture yourselves for a while, yes. That's a good plan.

So.. yes. I agree with that plan.

ACK... You and him in the same car for an 800 mile trip.

i think i might have to wait a while for rest(torture) stops.

Though, that would make yall easier to handle.

Torture yourselves for a while, yes. That's a good plan.

So.. yes. I agree with that plan.

Oh, no... I don't think I'd allow him to torture me. I'll figure out some why to keep safe. Something... anything.... I'll figure it out.

Is it really 800 miles?! That seems like so far away!

But, I'll do it! Just.... how to distract Scuttle and convince him to take me.... hmm.

Oh, no... I don't think I'd allow him to torture me. I'll figure out some why to keep safe. Something... anything.... I'll figure it out.

Is it really 800 miles?! That seems like so far away!

But, I'll do it! Just.... how to distract Scuttle and convince him to take me.... hmm.

From the Atlanta area to where I am, yes indeed it is.

I was actually more worried about you torturing him but hey, it could go the other way round too.

I live near Disney and a decently equipped Dungeon... I'm sure there could be a few available options.

From the Atlanta area to where I am, yes indeed it is.

I was actually more worried about you torturing him but hey, it could go the other way round too.

I live near Disney and a decently equipped Dungeon... I'm sure there could be a few available options.

Wow... for some reason I thought it would be less.

Ohhh.... yeah I'll probably torture the hell out of him. So, yeah. I agree with this plan. Wear him out so he'd be too tired to do anything... yes.... that works.

Ha. I doubt he'll go for Disney. But, the Dungeon.....

Wow... for some reason I thought it would be less.

Ohhh.... yeah I'll probably torture the hell out of him. So, yeah. I agree with this plan. Wear him out so he'd be too tired to do anything... yes.... that works.

Ha. I doubt he'll go for Disney. But, the Dungeon.....

Good, then were agreeable.

Whyyyy did I feel the need to look that up....? Now I'm even more confused than when I didn't know what it was...

Ok... My boss and I argue over weird stuff...
Latest one:
Didnt MCD at one point have a bag of cookies in kid meals? He says I'm crazy. I say they were there in the 90s at least.

Does anyone else remember them?

Ok... My boss and I argue over weird stuff...
Latest one:
Didnt MCD at one point have a bag of cookies in kid meals? He says I'm crazy. I say they were there in the 90s at least.

Does anyone else remember them?

They definitely did. They weren't very good though.

Fire built.

Cupcakes made.

Treadmill, not done. Boo.

I went out to collect kindling and when I tried to break a piece of dried oak with my foot, I fell, smashed my knee on some rocks and cussed up a blue streak. Not going to be on the treadmill today. I can be so damn dumb sometimes.

Writing, not yet.

That shower is looking awfully good right about now.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.

Back to the Future is the best film ever :D

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.

Back to the Future is the best film ever :D
How are you not cross eyed in your avatar pic?????????

Inquiring minds want to know.

Eeep! :eek: Animated boobs! Why do you remain so perky and round? Even animation should not defy gravity. I now formally commision animated boobs.. I want them!

LT - I have a 'tude? No, you have the 'tude. Don't cross me! You have no idea what you are dealing with!
–addressed to no one in the lounge.

Eeep! :eek: Animated boobs! Why do you remain so perky and round? Even animation should not defy gravity. I now formally commision animated boobs.. I want them!

The laws of gravity do not apply in animation.

coyote%5B17%5D.gif

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back