Lonely tonight? Chat/Roleplay/Whatever thread

WhipLuvr

Lost Inside My Own Mind
Lonely tonight? Post your interests,orientation and any other relevant details here and find someone fun to talk to.

I'm Whipluvr, 21 year old sub from a land you've probably never heard of. I'm into bondage, dominance, lots of sexy roleplay and meeting new people.

Rules

Ask, and preferably get to know the other person before starting to play with them.
No harassment. If someone doesn't want to play with you, they don't want to play with you.
Play nice. Keep within Lit's rules. No underage/minor stuff here.
And finally:
Don't PM me. If you want something, post it here. I cannot emphasize this enough.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Lonely tonight? Post your interests,orientation and any other relevant details here and find someone fun to talk to.

I'm Whipluvr, 21 year old sub from a land you've probably never heard of. I'm into bondage, dominance, lots of sexy roleplay and meeting new people.

Rules

Ask, and preferably get to know the other person before starting to play with them.
No harassment. If someone doesn't want to play with you, they don't want to play with you.
Play nice. Keep within Lit's rules. No underage/minor

Last edited:
Lingerie or bdsm?

I'm bi, but really interested in chatting with a woman tonight. Age (18+) and race are unimportant, but I'd like to be someone interested in sharing experiences with various kinks, particularly lingerie and bdsm. Any ladies game? citykid1967 on YIM. I'm 45 and male, btw.

I'm bi, but really interested in chatting with a woman tonight. Age (18+) and race are unimportant, but I'd like to be someone interested in sharing experiences with various kinks, particularly lingerie and bdsm. Any ladies game? citykid1967 on YIM. I'm 45 and male, btw.
That sounds cool. Any specific time periods you'd like to play in?

Oh, I'd never given much thought to the time period thing. Is that something you're into?
I find it makes things a little more interesting. The ideals, thinking and dress of the time are something new to work with.

Well, I'm in a exceptionally good mood today. I got two books I've been just dying to read at a funny little roadside bookshop. Amazing place, the walls are practically papered with books. So if I'm offline for weeks at a time... Well, you know know what I'm doing.

Whew, glad your not leaving. I was looking for a place to spend my evening...:)

The way you are dressed in your avatar is sinfully erotic..:devil:
Thanks. I wonder why you don't have one? You can get them after 100 posts you know. There's tons of pic threads out there if you need inspiration.

Hello! I'm a 20 year old student with a bit of a hidden fun side... I like to indulge it on Lit occasionally. Nobody ever guesses that i'm a very sexual person, which can be fun for me. ;) I have a thing for older guys, not like dirty old man old, but 10-20 years older, fit, attractive men. I've also always wanted to experiment with women but haven't had the chance yet in my life. I love to talk to friendly, intelligent, stimulating individuals. :)

Hello! I'm a 20 year old student with a bit of a hidden fun side... I like to indulge it on Lit occasionally. Nobody ever guesses that i'm a very sexual person, which can be fun for me. ;) I have a thing for older guys, not like dirty old man old, but 10-20 years older, fit, attractive men. I've also always wanted to experiment with women but haven't had the chance yet in my life. I love to talk to friendly, intelligent, stimulating individuals. :)

Hi there. I am a professor and about twenty years older than you. Please tell me more about yourself

Hi there. I am a professor and about twenty years older than you. Please tell me more about yourself

Are you an English professor? I'm studying music and hope to play in one of the country's top professional orchestras someday, but English has always been another passion.

Are you an English professor? I'm studying music and hope to play in one of the country's top professional orchestras someday, but English has always been another passion.

I am impressed by and admire musicians. I myself am health sciences professor, but, as you can see from my sig, I know a thing or two about English lit

Wow, what do you play?

Thanks. I wonder why you don't have one? You can get them after 100 posts you know. There's tons of pic threads out there if you need inspiration.

Yae I'm working on finding one or taking a picture of myself to use...:rose:

Back