Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be so sexist. Not only are women equal opportunity cock suckers, we're allowed to own property too. :)
Speaking of ownership.....
If I were your property,would you treat me to a cock to suck ,occasionally?
 
I haven't sucked a hot cock in a good while. But do fantasize about sharpening my oral skills with a sexy man.
 
Yes! A lovely smooth cut 6/6.5 inches , perfect size for deep throating. He didn't cum in my mouth as I was begging for a good fucking.... He duly obliged.....lovely day !
 
None today.

Sucked on a friends nice 6" cock yesterday, then I got to sit on it for a bit before (s)he took me from behind.

Next week hope to get more of the same treatment!
 
yes

I met a new friend. We exchanged blow jobs. He had a great cock, 7.5" cut. Curved upward. We agreed to meet again. He lives right on a lake and we got to skinny dip to clean off.
 
I met a new friend. We exchanged blow jobs. He had a great cock, 7.5" cut. Curved upward. We agreed to meet again. He lives right on a lake and we got to skinny dip to clean off.

The best of a few worlds!
 
That would be great! I am hoping for you! Nice profile picture too!
 
I sucked a nice thick cock this morning.

He spent the night with my girlfriend Terri and I last night, and this morning I woke him up sucking his cock while Terri slept beside us. Last night was mostly about Terri's pleasure, although I did suck his cock for a few minutes to prepare him. This morning I gave his beautiful cock my undivided attention. His cum was delicious.
 
Not today but have been dreaming about having a thick hard 9 inch cock pounding my mouth and throat.
 
I want my first in years

I am recently divorced and have only sucked one cock years ago during a time my wife refused sex for a year. Not her fault I wanted cock, but it was the trigger. I loved it but she started putting out two weeks after I got my first load of cum. Go figure. Anyway, I didn't do it again, since sex became available...until it wasn't.

Anyway, we split a year ago, it is final and the urge to suck again is back. I don't want to use Craigslist but I have tried, without a meeting happening yet.

I am in the Sacramento area and think if I got a safe offer overnight I would go for it for Labor Day. I am 61 and am not sure if my new desire is because she and I are not gonna reconcile or because of all I see about age here.
 
i will be very shortly, a friend is on his way over and i just know he will want to use me for his pleasure , i am so excited i cant keep still .
 
oh yes , yes i have and it was wonderful, he arrived and walked in and just looked at me and pointed to the floor so i sank to my knees as he unzipped his trousers and took out his cock ,
i kissed it and licked from his balls to the tip and round the rim and then took him in my mouth and he grabbed my head and proceeded to fuck my face ,it was bliss ,it was rough and urgent and in a few minutes he came in floods in my mouth and i sucked greedily and swallowed happily until he was done ,he pulled out and wiped his cock across my face and zipped up and left ,thank you honey , i loved it .x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top