Sexy Men of Literotica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second the smile...actually people rarely post smiles on Lit. Also, i'm throwing in..in no particular order...
Thighs ...

Thighs then:

attachment.php
 
Too many pics to reply to, all so nice to see. Clothed can be sexy, and nude is always fun. Thanks guys.
 
Tiny boxers AND fresh breath!
 

Attachments

  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
Hubba, hubba!!! Love the smirk and the shirt! I'm grinning now for sure!
Thighs then:
Love a guy's thighs... It's my weakness..
Maybe we should do a Men of Lit calendar?
Yes! 2017 Let's do it!!!
Tiny boxers AND fresh breath!
I love that boxer briefs have become "briefer". I hope the trend continues!

So glad to see this thread moving along and everyone posting! I'm a sucker for smiling eyes, veiny forearms, and big hands... Just sayin'!:p:cattail:
 
Ladies, thanks so much for showing your appreciation! I want the men to know they aren't over-looked, but I also want them to know exactly what we find sexy about them. What poses do you like? What is something they can put up just for us?

The first thing that comes to mind is a smile. I've seen a few of them here.

Guys, show me a smile!!!


Gentlemen,

If you own button up jeans and you want to show a couple of those buttons popped open with some stomach/treasure trail exposure happening, I would LOVE it!

And...sorry for being greedy (haha) but there is nothing sexier than a man's neck/jawline,along with that hollow at the shoulder.....if anyone has any of those to share, I'd definitely want to see it!

:heart:,

Eva :)
 
Gentlemen, If you own button up jeans and you want to show a couple of those buttons popped open with some stomach/treasure trail exposure happening, I would LOVE it! :heart:,
Eva :)

Kinda like this, Eva, or a bit more revealing? ;) xx

attachment.php
 
Gentlemen,

If you own button up jeans and you want to show a couple of those buttons popped open with some stomach/treasure trail exposure happening, I would LOVE it!

And...sorry for being greedy (haha) but there is nothing sexier than a man's neck/jawline,along with that hollow at the shoulder.....if anyone has any of those to share, I'd definitely want to see it!

:heart:,

Eva :)

no buttons, but...

http://i.imgur.com/I9bnBsS.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top