Mother/son

Mom and son are on holiday in South America. On a guided trip through the Amazon jungle, they become separated from the group and stumble upon an ancient ziggurat. Seeking shelter to wait for the group to return, they begin exploring. The carvings on the walls indicate it to be a fertility temple.

Maybe they find a room with an altar, and the carvings show a woman lying on the altar with a man between her legs.

From there it can either go supernatural or the place itself is just arousing to them.
 
Last edited:
This board is an absolute HOTBED of ALL KINDS of mommy-sex. Not MY thing, but I'm sure you'll find what you want here.
 
jack30341: I have mother/son sex story idea if you would like to hear about it let me know by PM or on the board. Although i would prefer the PM
 
Mom/Son

Any really intriguing ideas or plots out there?

Well, we have done that storyline to death on here. As much as it is done on here you would think every mother was fucking her son ! But, it is still an interesting subject matter, so some new refreshing well done stuff can still be interesting !!!
 
Love it but I prefer "assertive" mom stories, a swinger mom that just decides "Why not?" & doesn't act alarmed / disgusted as her son walks by everyone in every position in the throes of pleasure throughout the room, at a private home party.

She even makes a half-joke about "make certain you finish DEEP in there, Hon,...If I'm gonna get knocked-up again..I'd like it to be your's."
 
How about a baby boy that is given up for adoption by a young couple that can't afford to keep him. Years later, he has a traffic accident with his (unknown) biological father. They fight, and the young man kills the father. Later, he runs into an older MILF widow who (unbeknownst to him) is actually his biological mother. They fall in love and get married. Lots of saucy sex ensues.

Later, they happen to meet someone who used to work at the adoption agency, and the beans get spilled that Ed and the MILF are actually son and mother. At first they are horrified by the idea, but eventually they discover that they can still have awesome savage sex with each other, as long as he is wearing a blindfold.
 
Love it but I prefer "assertive" mom stories, a swinger mom that just decides "Why not?" & doesn't act alarmed / disgusted as her son walks by everyone in every position in the throes of pleasure throughout the room, at a private home party.

She even makes a half-joke about "make certain you finish DEEP in there, Hon,...If I'm gonna get knocked-up again..I'd like it to be your's."

Wrote a similar chapter to a multi-chapter story. Still working on what will be about 6 more chapters before I start posting any of it.
The chapter in question ended up being removed from the story. Decided not to include the incest in the over all story.

In the story, the protagonist is a 19 year old kid mowing neighborhood lawns for money. There are a few MILFs that he has sex with in exchange for the yard work.
In the chapter, one of the MILFs invites him to a swinger house party at her house. He already knows his parents will be at the party and objects. But the MILF tells him that just because his parents will be there to have sex with different people, doesn't mean they'll be having sex with him. She promises him more women to have sex with than he'd have opportunity otherwise.
At the start of the party, his mom announces to everyone that they won't be seeing a live action rendition of any of the Taboo movies. There are two college girls there as well for the men guests to enjoy. He's the only young guy. It's a big boost to his ego having 30-50 year old women asking him for sex.
Toward the end of the party, after everyone that wanted to play with the younger ones have done so, he's laying in bed with one of the college girls sitting on his face.
Then someone starts to give him a blow job. He's worried about who it is because all he can see is the college girl. He asks the girl on his face if it's a dude. She looks back, then shakes her head 'no'. He asks who it is and she again shakes 'no'. He's surprised by how great the blowjob was and really wants to know who it was, but nobody tells him. He begins to think its the MILF he'd been banging. They'd had a lot of sex over the summer, but she'd never given him head.
His parents are already home when he walks the short distance from the house party. His mom is in a night gown and robe, even though he'd already seen her nude, getting laid by another guy. His mom asks him how the blowjob was and he tells it was okay.
Mom replies, "Okay?!? My blowjobs are a lot fucking better than just okay!"
She eventually gets tired of hearing her swinging friends gushing about how great a fuck her son is. She decides to find out for herself.

Like I said, it's a chapter that was taken out. If anyone wants to run with the story, take it.

Jenny
 
Back
Top