What is the scenario that always can make you cum?

olivefun

Literotica Guru
We all have something, that if we think of it when we're near the point of being about to cum, can send us over the edge into a bucking sexual frenzy.
What does it for you?

For me, it is being in a 69 with someone as his cock is shuddering as it gets harder and full of cum in my mouth/throat. Feeling the man's tongue moving on my clit in reaction to what my lips are doing as my hands are moving can give me the most satisfying orgasm.

Yummy thought.

Great thread sexy

The thought of one woman riding my face while another rides my cock!!! That always makes me cum so hard!!

A good salutation from liquen!
10.gif

liquen and buck, wow.
I love your avs

both of you are so hot.

The thought that I caused a man's erection, when his cock is the boss of him forcing him, leading him to me is a great turn on.

The thought of a woman riding my cock as we watch another couple(s) pleasuring each other. :devil: :D

My tongue buried in her while her mouth envelopes me. Both of us trying to give the most pleasure possible to each other. :p

When I'm hammering away at my wife and cant quite get over the edge I imagine her telling me she had cheated on me.

she's tied to her computer chair....helpless......I break out the glass dildo with the handle......insert it slowly and crank it up to 300 RPM........ :cool:

I used to have a lover that when we were really at it and I was about to cum, I used to tell him that I have a hidden camera and would be sharing the photos of what we were doing with specific people. Different names would make him slam into me with varying amounts of force.
I would be gasping, while trying to get the words out to tease him. It was great fun to cum together in that way.
It is all a question of timing sometimes.

olivefun said:
liquen and buck, wow.
I love your avs

both of you are so hot.

The thought that I caused a man's erection, when his cock is the boss of him forcing him, leading him to me is a great turn on.
Baby...you KNOW you've caused me many MANY raging hard ons!!

Having my nipples sucked while I'm inside her. It's a matter of seconds after that.

ljiowa said:
Having my nipples sucked while I'm inside her. It's a matter of seconds after that.

Having nipples sucked in real life?
What do you think about that can make you cum within seconds?

When you're really horny, in need of some release, what is the setting, the feeling that always has the power to make cum squirt for you?

Curious

For me it depends on the day or mood...could have been something that hapened, someone i saw, or somthing i have just locked onto in thought.
Over all though...
Feeding a guys dick into another guys mouth....Then bending the guy over who is getting sucked and fucking him in the ass...Looking deep into the suck-ers eyes, and smiling
Is the default senario......

Lately it's been her...on the edge of a high bed..me standing beside it...her legs wrapped around my back as I pound away at her....her breast bouncing as I do... :nana:

olivefun said:
We all have something, that if we think of it when we're near the point of being about to cum, can send us over the edge into a bucking sexual frenzy.
What does it for you?

For me, it is being in a 69 with someone as his cock is shuddering as it gets harder and full of cum in my mouth/throat. Feeling the man's tongue moving on my clit in reaction to what my lips are doing as my hands are moving can give me the most satisfying orgasm.

Yummy thought.

Having my big hard cock in between luscious boobs, tit fucking them whilst my cock is being sucked at the end by hot lips, anticipating blowing my cum in her mouth and boobs will really send me over the edge when I think about it!!!...........btw, you tits looks just perfect for that, and my cock is just busting in my pants to be let out just thinking about it right now!!!1...( oh and in case you are not aware, you got mail) ;) :devil: :p

Donseksi said:
Having my big hard cock in between luscious boobs, tit fucking them whilst my cock is being sucked at the end by hot lips, anticipating blowing my cum in her mouth and boobs will really send me over the edge when I think about it!!!...........btw, you tits looks just perfect for that, and my cock is just busting in my pants to be let out just thinking about it right now!!!1...( oh and in case you are not aware, you got mail) ;) :devil: :p

Yes, titfucking is one of my fave things to do.
I love to taunt his cock head with my wet tongue. Oh this makes me drool right now.
I love the jiggling of my tits when he is slamming into them.
It is all good.

My weakness lately has been the thought of my so laying on the bed, not totally naked, but breasts and pussy exposed while six well built studs are over her stroking. Watching their seed pour over her naked body seems to make me want to join in.

Azuldrgon said:
My weakness lately has been the thought of my so laying on the bed, not totally naked, but breasts and pussy exposed while six well built studs are over her stroking. Watching their seed pour over her naked body seems to make me want to join in.
Mmmmmm Sounds delicious :devil:

olivefun said:
I love to taunt his cock head with my wet tongue. Oh this makes me drool right now. I love the jiggling of my tits when he is slamming into them.
It is all good.

That one works for me too!

olivefun said:
I love to taunt his cock head with my wet tongue. Oh this makes me drool right now.
I love the jiggling of my tits when he is slamming into them.
It is all good.

Looks like we have some things in cumon ;)...You making me stir in my pants already!!;)

Doggy position. There's just something about the sight of a nice ass and hips...and the feeling at that angle is a killer too.

well

what does me, when a masturbate, is remembering 1 night, my and a female friend, picked up a guy she knew well, with a real yummy cock. sweet tasty pre-cum, you know the kind. he came deep into her, and i had her slide up, sitting on my face, feeding me a cum filled pussy, as i was eating her, he suprized me, and started to suck my dick, i came in less them a minute. that memory can take me over the edge so to say, easily.

Back