The Purge: North Texas (reprise)

a_libertine

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 13, 2010
Posts
6,739
This thread is closed for Beautiful_Sub


March 21st, 2023, 5:00 PM

It was two days until the purge, and Jackson Lee was looking forward to it. He finally was of age to participate. Having a birthday on March 22 was the cruelest joke the Universe ever played on him. One had to be 18 to play and that March 22nd birthday cost him. He had every intention of making up for it this year.

He had seen this girl a few months ago and had been watching, almost stalking her ever since. He found where she lived and more than once he had made trial runs by her apartment complex. He knew where the guards were, and what their rotation were like. He knew the layout of the complex and most importantly, he had managed numerous times to get past the walled off complex to check out her apartment.

It was a high end complex near Frisco named after some president or another. After the tour he took he found out that one bedroom apartments went for almost $2000 a month. He couldn't fathom what the two bedroom apartments cost. Much less the apartments accessible through additional security doors.

He looked at the photo of her, the one he took at the swimming pool sunbathing with a beer in her hand. Not for the first time he pulled his cock out and began pulling on it. As he came, he whispered, "Soon, I will cum all over you, bitch."

In his minds eye Jackson Lee committed every form of sodomy and fornication he could imagine to her. He planned on living them out on The Purge.

His bag was packed with all of the supplies he imagined he may need and headed out.

Guilt free, crime free, cleansing of his soul. God bless the New Founding Fathers and their wisdom...
 
One Day Before the Purge


"I know... lock all the doors and trust no one" A minor annoyed Natalie Harden sighed on the phone. This was to be her first purge alone since her parents left town but it wasn't her first. Her father had the swanky apartment complex built exactly for that. Usually they would have spent it together in the pricey, protected palace she now had all to herself but she was now 19.

She wanted her own place out of the prying view of her parents. Her parents wanted her somewhere safe and impenetrable so logically they came to the agreement that Natalie would take would take a deluxe apartment within the complex.

All worked out pretty well, her parents felt safe because she had 24 hour security and Nat was happy she got to stay in Texas with all her friends but tomorrow during the purge their arrangement would be put to the test.

Natalie looked up at the clock as she pretended to listen to her mother on the other line. Of course her mother might have been saying something of importance but what did it matter to her? Natalie was a little spoiled and thanks to her father she never had to answer for anything.

Natalie thought herself to be untouchable as far as the world was concerned. She wasn't worried one bit about tomorrow and with one final look at the clock she ended the call with her parents stating that she had some class work to get to but of course she was lying just to hang up.

"Purge, Surge" A naked, and groggy Natalie spoke as she slapped her alarm clock shutting it off.

When the next morning came she had a full day of pampering planned, rented a few movies and was prepared to sit the purge out in style. The complex had already sealed it's doors to the outside world so there really was nothing to do but relax.
 
March 23, 7:00 PM

Jackson Lee had spent the time watching her, and waiting for a moment of weakness so he could get close to her. Ironically enough it came the day of the Purge.

She had left to go shopping and had taken a load of groceries to her apartment and left the door open while she went back to her car for the rest of her supplies. Jackson Lee slipped into the apartment and stole his way through to the second bedroom. Once there, Jackson hid his bag under the bed and turned to the closet. Opening it up he saw a mountain of boxes and suitcases. It only took a minute, maybe two, for him to rearrange them enough for Jackson to hide behind them.

Then it was a matter of waiting for the siren to sound. Then the fun could begin.

An hour later the siren blared, the Purge had begun. Jackson Lee weaseled his way from behind the boxes and pulled his bag out from under the bed, and stood by the door. He heard her phone ring and listened to her half of a conversation with her parents. It sounded like she was reassuring them of her safety, and Jackson waited impatiently. He desperately needed a cigarette, and yet he waited. Surprise was paramount.

As he heard her ring off the phone, Jackson charged out and spying her he sped across the room and bowled her over sending her phone flying. She sprawled onto her back, and he landed on top of her. Balling up his fist, he slammed it into her jaw from right to left, and then back handed her from left to right. Blood sprayed from her mouth, no teeth came out, but Jackson Lee was sure she felt the pain deep in her soul.

As she started to scream, he clenched his left hand around her throat, and began choking her, "Shut up bitch, or I swear to the Almighty you will die. You obey me, and you will live."

He pulled her over to his bag and pulled tie wraps out of the bag and bound her hands and feet together. She was lying there, trussed up like a beautiful package and Jackson Lee stood back looking at his handiwork.

He lit a cigarette at long last and sighed as he pulled a heavy drag from it. Popping it into his mouth he reached into his bag and pulled out a ball gag. He stuffed the ball into her mouth and fastened it tight around her head.

After tossing the butt of the smoke into the fireplace, Jackson Lee went to each of the windows and lowered the steel drapes that protected the windows. He then turned the dead bolt, locking the door as well as it could be after he dropped the door jam into the floor.
 
She was barely coherent as he fastened the ball gag around her head. Her dark blonde hair matted to her face as the sweat began. Natalie watched him moving about her apartment sealing things and making himself at home. It wasn't hard to tell that he had knowledge of her apartment which was unsettling enough but even more scary was the fact that he must have been in her apartment hiding for sometime.

Natalie growled wryly through the ball gag, her jaw felt the pain but was now slowly going numb. It took all her focus not to pass out from sheer distress. Who know's what he could do to her in her sleep?

He made sure every place in that apartment was secure which was a blow to her confidence about escaping. But there was still her bedroom. Natalie wiggled her way just enough to see if the door was open. Then her mind went to work on ways to get herself into that room. Being tied up, sure didn't help the case. Sneaking into the bedroom was out so any chance of locking herself in there was out.

How could he do this to her? This kind of thing doesn't happen to girls like her. Those were both thoughts going through her head at the moment. She massaged her sore mouth on the plush carpet that thanks to the gag was nearly unbearable. Natalie could see her grape fruit size chest heave with each breath she took. Her powder blue panties were also a little exposed under her dress with how he had tied her up and that made her mad. This creep didn't deserve to look at her.
 
7:15 PM

Jackson Lee barked out a scoffing laugh as he saw Natalie look toward the bed room, as if it were a sanctuary for her. In time he planned to defile her in every room, then if time allowed celebrate her beauty in every way he could imagine. But first...

He went to his bag and pulled out a three foot length of garden hose in which he bore out a hole every two inches along the striking foot and a half. He walked over to her and the hose whistled eerily promising hideously a pain that it delivered in full as Jackson Lee struck the soles of her feet, then her shins and finally thighs. He could see the excruciating pain in her face as her eyes welled up and tears began flowing down her face.

"I told you bitch, the more you misbehave the more pain I will rain down on you. Understand me now?"
 
Her eyes rolled at his snide little remark before her eyes turned toward his bag of tricks. She thought she could have imagined everything he had inside it but a hose was not one. This guy definitely came prepared to get the most out of this day. Natalie squinted her eyes at the stinging pain the hose caused and then took a deep breath to try and calm herself.

7:45 pm

Natalie watched him fill one her fancy saucers with his second cigarette butt. It wasn't like she ever had use for those saucers but she knew she didn't want them used for ashtrays.

She stayed silent as more minutes passed. Maybe with time he would reconsider his decision and just leave? Well that's what Natalie was hoping for anyway. Her eyes watched him trying to find anything that might explain why he chose her. That was dead end, there was nothing familiar about him. The ball gag was still in her mouth so asking him any questions also wasn't an option but she tried anyway.

"MMmmm...argh!" She growled and writhed on the floor trying to get his attention. He didn't seem to notice or maybe he was just ignoring her cries.

Eventually, the sound of a vase crashing to the floor when knocked over got his attention.

"What do you want? Just leave! My father can pay whatever you want" All of those were words that left her gagged mouth.
 
7:50 PM

He puttered around the apartment looking at pictures, knick knacks, and whatever grabbed his momentary curiosity. He smoked another cigarette while looking at the shelf where she kept assorted china. He heard an end table rattle and a vase shatter against the floor. Turning he heard he mutter something nonsensical.

Jackson Lee looked at the lippy privileged bitch, and went at it. Grabbing her by the ankle, he drug her into the middle of the floor, and began beating Natalie with the hose. The eerie sound of the hose whistled through the apartment and was punctuated by the sound of it slapping against her. He started at her lower leg and worked his way up her body, expending a great amount of energy. Red welts appears on her skin every couple of inches moments after each strike.

He went over to his bag and pulled a black sack from it. He put it over her head and cinched the drawstrings tight and tied them off, securing it firmly to her neck. He flipped her onto her stomach, and wailed onto her ass for ten strikes, and he knew that she would be sore afterwards.

He went back to his bag and pulled a pair of shears out, and cut off her shorts and panties, tossing them to the side. "You have an near perfect ass," he whispered as he looked down at her. His cock stirred in his pants and a wry smile crossed his face.

He dropped his pants and knelt down, straddling her legs with his cock resting on her ass. He began kneading her ass, using his thumbs to massage her cunt as he did. She began thrashing under him, and Jackson Lee grabbed his hose and slammed it lengthwise along her back. "Bitch, stop moving, or I will dry fuck your asshole."
 
Nat growled through the gag as he struck her again with the hose. It was scary enough not being able to see what he was doing but now the real reason of why he was there was becoming clearer. "This guy probably won't be persuaded by money" she thought to herself as he cut her clothes away from her body.

Natalie stopped her squirming when she felt some of his fingers trailing along the lips of her sex and started whimper. Natalie could also feel him rising in his pants and that made her hips buck slightly. One hand was still comfortable kneading the plush flesh of her ass.

She pushed back trying to force his hands off her. Natalie couldn't understand why this was even remotely attractive t her but she could feel her body surrendering to him. She refused to go along with that and started to writhing under him again.

8:00 pm

Natalie squirming managed to get her from under him for a few moments but with that stupid sack on head it would be in vane. She could hear and feel his footsteps on the floor as he headed toward her. Natalie started kicking in any direction imaginable hoping to catch him with a blow.
 
Jackson Lee was surprised when Natalie's body reacted to his hands, or probably, more likely his thumbs rubbing her labia. He raised up off her legs and she took the opportunity to wiggle away from him. He raised his thumbs up to his nose and breathed in her aroma and found it delightful.

He walked over to her and watched as she flailed her legs around trying to kick him. Grabbing on of her feet, he pulled the leg to the side and caught her other foot as she kicked at him. A grin split his face and he said, "That's it baby, fight it, when you do succumb to me, it will be all the sweeter."

He flipped her over onto her back and stepped up and sat on her hips. He ripped her blouse from top to bottom revealing her red lace bra shining brightly against her skin. His hands wrapped around the cups and he yanked violently outward, splitting the strap that held them together. Her tits flowed magically in reaction to the force needed to rip the bra off.

His grabbed each of her nipples between thumbs and forefingers and pinched them. Holding the pressure he pulled until her breasts distended and he allowed them to slap back against her chest as he let go. "Fuck me," he moaned, "Your tits are as nice as your ass."
 
Screamed as loud as she could through the restraints when his hand gripped her bra. The next thing she felt was the cool touch of the air on her skin and a not so gentle tug on her nipples. Natalie growled but slowed her breathing. She could feel the heat from her breathing building in the sack that covered her head. Natalie wasn't in control of the situation but at least she could control the temperature of that infernal sack over her head.

Natalie listened as he commented on her body and did her best to pretend that it was a guy she had recently started dating. Trevor although, was a bit more posh and wouldn't talk to her the way Jackson had been. Still Natalie drifted away thinking of him as Jackson explored her body.

Every so often she would even moan involuntarily when he stumbled on to something that actually made her feel good. She also made sure to immediately reply to her moans of pleasure with words of disdain toward her captor.
 
His balls ached. Playing with her ass and tits gave him a hard on, and it raged furiously between her magnificent tits. With one hand he played with her tits, the other hand wrapped around his back and between her legs. He began playing with her pussy, fingering her slowly and as she got wetter, he transfered some of that wetness to his cock.

He pumped his cock, his fist sliding up and down it's length. He spread the pre-cum from the slit along his length as he did. Jackson Lee pulled the black sack off her head and hoarsely said, "You are going to watch this."

He watched as she turned her head one way then another, but always coming back to his cock. He continued working her tit with his free hand and felt her breathing start to pick up, causing her torso to rise up and press against his balls. Then suddenly his cock erupted, spraying his cum. The first volley shot over her head, the second landed on her face. He rose up a little and continued fist fucking himself as he drained his cock, covering her face nearly completely before settling back down onto her stomach.
 
She could taste some of him on lips after he'd finished branding her with his cum. Her chest heaved slightly from being out of breath and Jackson was still in his own moment. Natalie took that moment to move her face so that the now cooling pool covering her and drip onto the floor.

The inner lips and walls of sex slightly pulsed from his finger's doing earlier. It spasms so hard that she had no choice but to close her legs to it. Natalie had mildly enjoyed what he had been doing while that sac was over her head. With that sac over her head her captor could have been someone she wanted.

Natalie moaned trying to get Jackson to get off her stomach. She could feel every drop of his perspiration slide from his head fall onto her bare chest leaving cool spaces across her skin as it chilled.

He had to be done now right? He'd gotten his "happy ending" so to speak. Natalie bucked her hips knocking him from her stomach. She wasn't in any position to run just wanted him off her. Natalie lied on the floor catching her breath through the ball gag waiting for his next move.
 
Jackson Lee reached around and slapped Natalie ' s hip and hissed, "Stop moving damn it. "

He scooted down a little putting more weight on her legs instead of her stomach. Leaning over he asked, "If I un - gag you will you shut the fuck up?"
 
She shook her head yes letting him know that he had her attention. For some strange reason Natalie wasn't as mad as she was before at him. The better she listened the smoother things seemed go
 
8:20

Jackson Lee walked around, lifted Natalie ' s head. He sat down with his legs stretched out and put her head down on his thigh. Loosening the gag he removed it.

He scooped up a finger load of his cum and fed it to her. "We have just begun, so pace yourself, 'cause I plan to."
 
Not resisting, she opened her mouth and tasted his finger. He didn't seemed phased by anything that had just happened. It was as if he'd never covered in quim in the first place! She lied there trying to imagine how many more times could he possibly do this and then he said those words.

"Pace myself?" Natalie asked calmly and under her breath. "What exactly is your plan?"
 
8:25 PM

Jackson Lee scooped up another finger full of his cum and fed it to her. "Anything I want. I have until 7:00 AM to do whatever I want to you."

He stood and snatched her up into his arms and walked into the bathroom. He cut off the tie wraps with his knife. "Don't fuck with me. While the plan isn't for you to die, if I think for one second you will try to hurt me, I will kill you."

He dropped a hand between her legs and jammed his middle finger into her cunt. "Fight me all night and only one of us gets pleasure, if you learn to play along you might find that both of us will get and give pleasure. "

Pulling his finger out of her he drug it across her clit and then kicked her juice off it. "What will it be? "
 
Just as his finger roughly entered her she made a yelping sound from the shock of it. Her eyes were fixed on the knife he held in his other hand while he explained and his finger demonstrated his terms for the night. The rough touch of his finger grew soft as he asked for her compliance causing Natalie to moan out a "Yes" just in time to see him tasting her juices.

8:31pm

Natalie huddles by the shower as the water gets warmer. Every free second she has is being used to watch the intruder. The bathroom was large enough that it wouldn't feel confined with the two of them in there. It even had a bench for sitting and toweling off just outside the shower. That seat was perfect for watching her in the shower or better yet the tub was large enough for two. Natalie gently nibbled her lip as she waited for his next instruction. The fact that most of her apartment was covered in fuckable surfaces had newly entered her mind as well as the scenario that this guy might take her on every single one and she didn't even know his name!

"So what is your name anyway?" She asked shyly clearing her throat. "Or is that for you to know and for me to forget about knowing?"
 
8:33

Jackson Lee ignored her question for a few moments waiting for the Stan to start coming from the shower. Once it did he steeped in after her. He stood against the wall and looked over his captive.

Motioning for her to stand he pulled her over and twirled her under the pulsating water coming from the shower head. "Jackson Lee, " he replied.

He ran his hands over her body then said, "Wash yourself then me, I want to watch you a while. "
 
She stood under the warmth of the water letting it work it's way through her hair. "Hm' Jackson Lee?" Natalie washed her face and then turned to face him, her body's curves detailed excellently by the water rushing over them. "Not what I'd imagined it was" A dim smile graced her face as she grabbed the soap. It was her weak attempt at starting a polite conversation.

Natalie's fingers trembled while her hands guided the soap over exposed body. " I don't think we met before. " She turned to wash her back. "I think I woulda remembered you if I had.".
 
8:40

He watched as Natalie washed herself. His eyes traveled with her hands and his libido responded to it. His cock gathered a drop of blood at a time; slowly stiffening and thickening.

Jackson Lee scoffed, "We met, you dumb slut. Fuck I have been in the apartment a couple of times delivering dinner to you."

He stepped into the shower with her. He wrapped his left hand around her throat, not tight, but firmly, and pressed her against the shower wall. His eyes blazed fiercely, "But after tonight, you will never forget my name or face again."

His body pressed closer to hers, the semi turgid head of his cock pressing against her smooth mound. He pressed his lips to hers, his tongue invading her mouth forcibly. The feel of her tits pressed against his chest sent a charge through his body strait to his cock which responded, fully inflating.
 
The first response her body could have to his hand's grasp on her was to resist. Natalie even gripped his wrists and tried to force him off before her mouth was covered with his. His tongue invaded her mouth as if he owned it and for the time being he might as well have.

When their kiss broke she glared at him and then gasped for a breath. The warm water of the shower beamed down on her face, filling her parted lips while she stared up into the overhead lights.

"So...What does your girlfriend think of this?" Natalie asked feeling his hand still pressed against her throat. She had opted to take her's from his wrist in caution.
 
8:45

Jackson looked at Natalie and scoscoffed, "Really? Of all the damn questions you could ask that is among your first?"

He pressed his hips against Natalie ' s and wiggled his hips rubbing his cock between their stomachs. His free hand trailed down her torso and around behind her hips until he could cup her ass. "I didn't ask her permission to come rape you all night. I merely told her that I would see her tomorrow morning a changed man."

He dug his fingers into her ass pulling tight against him. His eyes blazed as he whispered, "You don't have to like what is going to happen to you. In fact I may prefer you did not. "

He eased back just a little giving her just a breath of air between their bodies. "But I promise you will live through this with little to no physical pain as long as you don't fight me too much."

The fingers at her ass slid down and around a little further until he fingers her vaginal opening. "Deal?"
 
She bit down on her lip slightly enjoying the feeling of his fingers toying with her body. Natalie wasn't expecting him to have a girlfriend so his answer caught her off guard.

As he asked for her co-operation for what he had planned for the night, she pushed his hand away. Natalie even pulled away from him and gave a scoff of her own.

"What makes you think that one night would be enough?" she grabbed the soap and continued to wash herself. She was a cocky little bitch and to date there wasn't a guy she had who didn't want to come back for more.

"Maybe I should make this too easy for you and take some of the fun out of it." She smirked and washed the soap from her body.

8:50 pm

Natalie looked back over shoulder and rolled her eyes. "Then what Jackson?" Natalie turned and looked down at his stiffened member and glided her hand across it.
 
Jackson's eyes trailed down her firm torso until he got to her ass. Looking up, "Believe it or not, something came to mind."

He placed a hand on each of her hips and looked at her succulent ass again. "I think it is well past time for me to try anal."

The shocked look on her face made it worthwhile as he said, "Hand me the conditioner, that should suffice as a lubricant."

When she didn't immediately hand it to him, he swatted her ass and ordered, "Now, unless you want me to do it with any lube whatsoever. "
 
Back
Top