Yahoo Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
need chat friends

Well now the rooms are gone, it's hard to find guys to chat with. So looking for some new friends maybe add eachother. I like to cam for guys and be told what to do with my cock or ass pussy. So if your looking for new chat friends like me shoot me a pm and we can go from there.. 46 swm very curious and on the bottom side.

I'm on now if anyone would like to keep me company....

Money99j@yahoo

Hanging out at yahoo, if anyone want to talk, masturbate, show off, trade pics, etc....
leagel_leagel

Oh boy!

Am I ever horny for a nice big cock to play with...wifey is gone shopping for a few hours and I'm left alone with my unfulfilled fantasies. Yep, one of those frustrated married guys that craves a big juicy dick about as much as I used to crave a nice we pussy...my how the times have changed for me!

Any like minded guys on here can hit me up and get a chat going, an exchange of technique and experiences. I'm on almost every day so...let's get something started.

I'm online. And ridiculously horny. And a total cam exhibitionist. With a thick cock and a potty mouth.

Am I ever horny for a nice big cock to play with...wifey is gone shopping for a few hours and I'm left alone with my unfulfilled fantasies. Yep, one of those frustrated married guys that craves a big juicy dick about as much as I used to crave a nice we pussy...my how the times have changed for me!

Any like minded guys on here can hit me up and get a chat going, an exchange of technique and experiences. I'm on almost every day so...let's get something started.

Check this out...

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=43430331&postcount=2953

drunk

Drunk, with this hard on that I can't seem to make cum. Love to chat on yahoo if you want to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back