Any curious, straight guys out there?

I'm mostly straight and curious.

I've tried CL but found mostly flakes. Haven't had much luck anywhere else.

Meeting a hot guy

this weekend, for cocksucking. Incredibly excited and nervous. Stomach full of butterflies. Delicious.

Oh yes!

46 mwm in ny been curious for at least 5 years. I would love to see what making out with a man and what a huge mouthful of dum feel and taste like. I can't really figure out a way to find a similarly situated dude tho without risking an encounter with a whack job (no pun intended). Maybe my next business trip...

Willing to provide a mouthful of dum

46 mwm in ny been curious for at least 5 years. I would love to see what making out with a man and what a huge mouthful of dum feel and taste like. I can't really figure out a way to find a similarly situated dude tho without risking an encounter with a whack job (no pun intended). Maybe my next business trip...

A huge mouthful of dum?
I don't know if that's a typo or the truest thing I've ever heard.
Because we all know how stupid that part of our anatomy is.
Especially when it finds a warm wet place to hang out

Don't worry Droopynoodle, If you want it bad enough, you'll get there.

Last edited:
I'm curious. Would never so no to a BJ, guy or lady. Would love to get my lips around a cock as well. Not so sure about receiving anal.

Mmmmm....this thread keep growing slowly. Haven't acted....but I'm having fun with this online stuff....:D

Married bi bottom

Yeah me too. Started talking to people online, have performed on web cam for a few people. Have also made contact with a gay male online, and he has serviced me a few times. Oral & rimming only, but next time we plan to do full anal which I am really looking forward to.

that this thread has been going for eight years. There must be a lot of straight/curious guys out there. It's taken me a long time to get there, but I find myself thinking about more and more. I'd have to have a woman involved though and I think that would be tricky.

Been thinking about it for a while as well, though I wouldn't want a woman involved, just us guys.

I came close once but it didn't work out and I can't do the anonymous, one night stand thing. I need to know someone and feel comfortable before I can get intimate.

Because of this I'll probably have to rely on the internet and my fantasies.

Im really curious, ive had my ass fucked by a strapon, but i want a real cock spewing cum inside me while im licking on a sweet pussy. damn and now i want it now, i just want to be taken by the hips and have my ass be slammed by a big dick, would love to suck one too, maybe even while another is fucking my ass and they could cum all over me. now i need a guy to take me

married and curious

I have been following this thread with interest.So many men want to suck a cock. I am one of them.But my story has a little twist.I have actualy done it before.It started years ago when as a young boy I would go into the woods with other neighborhood boys and we would blow each other or jerk each other off. This stopped around junior high.After that it was girls all the way. But in my 20's I had spent an evening with a childhood friend partying in a strip joint.As we were driving home I was so horny and I wanted to taste cock again so bad.It took all the courage I had but I asked him if he was interested.We ended up at his apartment naked.In bed .In a 69.It was awkward and we were very drunk but it was wonderful.I had my hands full of his ass cheeks and my mouth full of cock as we rolled around on the bed.We didn't go any further than that and never talked about it again.

Years later after he had moved far away, I sent him an e-mail and we quickly started writing fantasies to each other.At first it was all about sucking cock but as time went on we got braver and more daring in our writings.Soon we were talking about ass fucking.Then hugging and kissing.Sucking each other's nipples and licking each other's assholes.We would push it to the limit. We even used the word love at one point.

After 10 years he started to feel guilty about doing this behind his wife's back and we stopped.I have since found another on line lover and we are getting really hot and heavy.

So I'm as curious as the rest of you but my aching desire is worst because I know what it feels like.I can't even begin to describe the feeling of a soft cock growing hard in my mouth.Or the tiny hairs on a wrinkled ball sack ticking my nose.The soft skin on the shaft slowly moves over the hard muscle beneath it giving your mouth a sensation like nothing else.

I don't know if I'll ever do it again.But I have spent many hours jerking off thinking about it.I would love to get me some hairy man crotch.

Last edited:
Im really curious, ive had my ass fucked by a strapon, but i want a real cock spewing cum inside me while im licking on a sweet pussy. damn and now i want it now, i just want to be taken by the hips and have my ass be slammed by a big dick, would love to suck one too, maybe even while another is fucking my ass and they could cum all over me. now i need a guy to take me

I feel so much the same way!
The fantasy of being "spit roasted" on two cocks is such a turn on for me!
I would LOVE to swallow a juicy cock while someone grabs my hips and pushes into my ass at the same time.

fucked hard while licking my wife's pussy. HMMM

Curious as hell

I too have had many thoughts about sucking a nice hard cock. Nothing too big, I don't want to choke on it. Like many of the replies in this thread, I am not attracted to men as such ... just cocks. I know it sounds strange, but that is how I feel about it. I do not want to do anything like kissing a man or anything like that. Just suck a cock and have mine sucked in return. I would also love to eat another man's cum from my wife's well fucked pussy.

I am a straight guy and recently I have been curious about sucking a cock. I have this fantasy of meeting a black man with a big dick and big heavy balls and sucking him off. The main part of my fantasy would be his cum, I want it to be a heavy load. I want to look up at him, with my mouth open as wide as possible then feeling his hot, sticky, thick sperm as it first touches my tongue then completely flood my mouth, then I wanna feel as it runs down the sides of my mouth and onto my chest.

Back