Any curious, straight guys out there?

Not often, butt

Not often, but occasionally, I get that urge to have a man bottom me. Virgin, never tried it, but the fantasy is there.

Well, one other. Guy where I work out has the tight white briefes and must be 7-9 inches. Turns me on. Wouldn't mind pulling those briefs back for a better look.

I'm very curious. I've done everything with girls, everything once with a guy, and whilst I know I'm 'straight', I would like to experience it all again with a guy a few times.

Feel free to pm me for chats and maybe more...

Last edited:
I too am very curious and experienced with girls but have never had the opportunity to do anything with a guy. And boy would I love to.

Curious...really curious. I've snuck quick looks in the gym locker room, but I want to stare! I want to stare and I want to suck. So yeah.:D

Curious...really curious. I've snuck quick looks in the gym locker room, but I want to stare! I want to stare and I want to suck. So yeah.:D

I too have wondered if it would be worth a try, i dont know if id like it, but i have thought about it more than a few times. Though I waver on the issue.

Thought about it

Usually I've no desire, but occasionally there is this guy in the gym. White briefes, and tight bulge, like in underwear adds, that I can't stop starring at.

I have the brief flashing erection and fantasy of pulling those tight briefs down and rubbing mine with his.

But act on it? No.

Usually I've no desire, but occasionally there is this guy in the gym. White briefes, and tight bulge, like in underwear adds, that I can't stop starring at.

I have the brief flashing erection and fantasy of pulling those tight briefs down and rubbing mine with his.

But act on it? No.

I'm in a very similar boat

Waver

is a very good choice of word, Silky. I can't stop thinking about sucking a cock and this time next week, I may well have the chance to. But will I waver? I have no idea. At the moment, I don't think so. When the cock is there to be sucked, it might be a different story.

I knew guys were staring at me in the locker room, I just didn't know who they were until now...

Sure would like to find a FWB to help me satisfy this desire to please each other orally.

Back